• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Danganronpa Mafia |OT| Grin and Bear It

Pau

At this point lynching a PR versus regular Hope doesn't sound like much of a difference.

So I'll put more pressure on Rest.
Vote: Rest

Rest

All these years later I still chuckle at what a fucking moron that guy is.
New page:
Time remaining in Day Phase 7:

t1442358000z4.png

Rest

At this point lynching a PR versus regular Hope doesn't sound like much of a difference.

So I'll put more pressure on Rest.
Vote: Rest
What do you want to know?

Sawneeks

Banned
There is nothing to claim. As vanilla as it gets.

Sawneeks, why not Swamped? Based on reads?

Because many of her responses feel incredibly genuine and some are similar to how I felt, like with the early end of the previous Day. I know I'm Hope so seeing someone else act close to how I would with emotional responses makes me feel that they were actual responses, not just Despair fluff. She has also responded back to Goshu and answered many, if not all of his questions and accusations aimed at her with some well thought out responses.

Also I do agree with Zipped. If we all have a general idea of who we will vote for and if conversation is slowly coming to a halt I see no reason to really keep this Day going longer than it has to. I may be in the minority on this one though.

Makai

I am consistent. I go after people whom I believe are Despair. If I don't have strong feelings, I wait to see if anyone else makes a good argument.
We're sitting around because you are absurdly scummy but you refuse to do address it. Just cut the crap and claim so we can move on. Posting the clock doesn't narrow down our already short suspect list.

Swamped

Banned
Also I do agree with Zipped. If we all have a general idea of who we will vote for and if conversation is slowly coming to a halt I see no reason to really keep this Day going longer than it has to. I may be in the minority on this one though.

I would still rather wait until everyone has voted, but after that I agree, I don't see why we should keep waiting around.

If Rest is going to role-claim 30 minutes before the deadline, don't expect my vote to shift because i generally cannot make the deadlines.

Makai

I'm in favor of hammering.

Rest

We're sitting around because you are absurdly scummy but you refuse to do address it. Just cut the crap and claim so we can move on. Posting the clock doesn't narrow down our already short suspect list.
We don't agree on the issue you've brought up. You say it's scummy that I won't role claim. I say it's anti town to role claim. I'm not going to do it. It can only hurt town to reveal my role if I have one.

Posting the clock is not related to this discussion. I posted the clock so that I don't have to dig back for it if I want to see it. As I said, I posted it for my own convenience.

Makai

We don't agree on the issue you've brought up. You say it's scummy that I won't role claim. I say it's anti town to role claim. I'm not going to do it. It can only hurt town to reveal my role if I have one.

Posting the clock is not related to this discussion. I posted the clock so that I don't have to dig back for it if I want to see it. As I said, I posted it for my own convenience.
Does anyone besides Rest think it's anti-Town for him to claim? I don't remember anyone saying that. Town is in virtual agreement for today's agenda. If you are the only one obstructing it, you are anti-Town by definition.

Rest

Does anyone besides Rest think it's anti-Town for him to claim? I don't remember anyone saying that. Town is in virtual agreement for today's agenda. If you are the only one obstructing it, you are anti-Town by definition.
The agenda is to lynch Despair. This red herring doesn't help us do that, it's just an excuse to not look harder at other people. Role claiming hurts town, the end. If you can't get past that I don't know what to say to you.

If Despair is one of today's our players they sure won't further decimate the pool of suspects by killing a member of the pool. A role-claim would surely not be Anti-Town

If Despair is one of the "cleaned" people, it could direct their kill towards the revealed PR. But honestly: I don't think a non-roaming PR that refuses to give us any info isn't worth more than an Ordinary Student imo.

I'm ready for vote for him. Do we currently have 4 or 5 votes on him. 7 are majority? Do we want to end early (I have no objections, I don't see this moving anywhere)?

Makai

The agenda is to lynch Despair. This red herring doesn't help us do that, it's just an excuse to not look harder at other people. Role claiming hurts town, the end. If you can't get past that I don't know what to say to you.
Yeah, unless somebody is willing to stick their neck out and defend Rest, I say we hammer him. Nobody is on his side and he refuses to cooperate.

Ty4on

Yeah, unless somebody is willing to stick their neck out and defend Rest, I say we hammer him. Nobody is on his side and he refuses to cooperate.

VOTE: Makai

If anyone is acting against Hope it's you. You have nothing conclusive on Rest and still want us to turbo him.

Makai

I'm ready for vote for him. Do we currently have 4 or 5 votes on him. 7 are majority? Do we want to end early (I have no objections, I don't see this moving anywhere)?
Yeah, we need 7 votes for majority.

Current votes against Rest:
Makai
Swamped
Zippedpinhead
Pau

Rest

What makes you think I'm not cooperating? I give my reads on people, support votes that I think are good, and argue against votes that I think are bad.

Royal_Flush, you want me to give information? Why? What if I have no information to give? Should I let Despair know that? What if I do have information? Should I give it away, so that Despair knows what I know? Or would it be better to use it in another way?

Terrabyte20xx

Junior Wrestlemania XXX Champion
Christina, as soon as you get a chance, would you mind stating your thoughts on Rest, you seem to be the only one who hasn't posted on the matter.

No one turbo until she posts.

Royal_Flush, you want me to give information? Why? What if I have no information to give? Should I let Despair know that? What if I do have information? Should I give it away, so that Despair knows what I know? Or would it be better to use it in another way?

Ok, these are the scenarios:

1. You are Ordinary and don't want to claim. You want to make yourself a high priority target for Despair NK. Legit play, but if the plan succeeds, you end up dead anyway tomorrow. Claiming a fake PR btw. would forward that plan. Also, every Ordinary claim could just be made up. Mafia gets relatively little from Ordinary claims.

2. You have a PR that gives us some sort of information. You don't share this information with Town...
a) because you don't want Despair to know you know. Well but Town also doesn't know so it's completely useless until you flip and we can reread your posts as we did with AB
b) you don't have something useful yet but hope to find it soon. Well, a claim would be wrong play here and we as Town currently are making a big mistake.

3. You are a Passive, self protecting PR. I don't see the benefit for the rest of Town here honestly, despite maybe giving away a failed NK. I also think that's unlikely if Makai and Kingkitty are telling the truth.

4. You are Despair and can't figure out a useful Roleclaim.

Makai

Give an argument other than "he doesn't do exactly what I want when I demand it."
You were the penultimate vote that let *Splinter hammer himself.

You've acted completely oppositely of the other three suspects.

You wanted Pau to prove that you didn't move last night, so I ask if you will move in the future. You refuse to answer...only to answer a few posts later.

Your whole shtick today is keeping targets from Despair even though we're long past that stage of the game and now just need to put the puzzle pieces together.

You're the only one who hasn't claimed. It's Day 7 and if you are some sort of investigatory role you need to give us your intel.

Rest

Ok, these are the scenarios:

1. You are Ordinary and don't want to claim. You want to make yourself a high priority target for Despair NK. Legit play, but if the plan succeeds, you end up dead anyway tomorrow. Claiming a fake PR btw. would forward that plan. Also, every Ordinary claim could just be made up. Mafia gets relatively little from Ordinary claims.
Don't forget that Despair gets no information from a non claim. If they want to kill me at night, there's nothing I could do to stop it. They'll kill for their own reasons, but claiming gives them incentive.

2. You have a PR that gives us some sort of information. You don't share this information with Town...
a) because you don't want Despair to know you know. Well but Town also doesn't know so it's completely useless until you flip and we can reread your posts as we did with AB
b) you don't have something useful yet but hope to find it soon. Well, a claim would be wrong play here and we as Town currently are making a big mistake.
In neither of these situations does publicly posting any information that I do or do not have help Hope. Giving Despair information helps Despair. Sawneeks has been cited as a reason to role claim, but Sawneeks is a glorified sleepwalker. *Splinter dug his own hole, and by chance Sawneeks had an opportunity to help push him in. *Splinter was on his way out with or without that claim.

3. You are a Passive, self protecting PR. I don't see the benefit for the rest of Town here honestly, despite maybe giving away a failed NK. I also think that's unlikely if Makai and Kingkitty are telling the truth.

4. You are Despair and can't figure out a useful Roleclaim.
If I'm Despair I have a secret forum on which to discuss with the other members of despair role claiming strategy. If Despair can't come up with believable roleclaims then there's no chance such an inept team can win.

I also don't buy the idea that we only have one or two Despair left. I think we've got two or three left, and may even have four. Now is not the time to give them anything.

Rest

You were the penultimate vote that let *Splinter hammer himself.

You've acted completely oppositely of the other three suspects.

You wanted Pau to prove that you didn't move last night, so I ask if you will move in the future. You refuse to answer...only to answer a few posts later.

Your whole shtick today is keeping targets from Despair even though we're long past that stage of the game and now just need to put the puzzle pieces together.

You're the only one who hasn't claimed. It's Day 7 and if you are some sort of investigatory role you need to give us your intel.
My vote for *Splinter was a vote for nearly confirmed hope. I can't control who else votes or when, that's not a good argument.

I don't post like other people because I'm not them. I'm me, I play the way I play. That's not a good argument.

I gave you information after a prolonged period of people asking me for information in spite of my protests, and under mounting pressure of accumulating votes. In spite of the information that I gave, I'm still being accused of giving nothing at all and somehow being anti town for giving information which town demanded.

There's no shtick. Roleclaiming is bad for hope, I'm not going to do it. We're not past the point of needing to out play Despair. We don't reach that point until Launch declares victory.

To Ty4on: My current reads are that Royal_Flush is Despair, based on his push against me which he has yet to justify. goshujinsama's post about Swamped is also compelling, and I'd like to go after her tomorrow. I have no other strong reads. I of course still have suspicions of Makai, and now that he's thrown in with him kingkitty, but have nothing substantial. My suspicions of Sawneeks were greatly reduced when it was revealed that *Splinter was a mimic. I have no other strong feelings.

In neither of these situations does publicly posting any information that I do or do not have help Hope
If you have proof one of the claimed Hope players is lying, it will help Town to identify Despair?

I also don't buy the idea that we only have one or two Despair left. I think we've got two or three left, and may even have four. Now is not the time to give them anything.

Who would these 2-4 people be in your opinion?

Rest

My vote for *Splinter was a vote for nearly confirmed hope. I can't control who else votes or when, that's not a good argument.
Just noticed a type, *Splinter was nearly confirmed Despair, not Hope.

Rest

If you have proof one of the claimed Hope players is lying, it will help Town to identify Despair?
If I had any information, I would put it to use, not flaunt it about. If I don't have information, Despair doesn't need to know.

Sawneeks

Banned
VOTE: Makai

If anyone is acting against Hope it's you. You have nothing conclusive on Rest and still want us to turbo him.

Seeing as a turbo may or may not happen at any time ( hopefully not so Christina can get her thoughts in ) and given the fact that I may or may not die tonight I want to voice my agreement with this.

Perhaps it's a bad case of tunneling but, honestly, if Rest and Royal flipped Hope I would look at Makai solely based on his play today. Cornering people into only voting for 4 players, getting angry and threatening to lynch if anyone breaks that rule, and dogging Rest as hard as possible aren't feeling super helpful. The locking it down to only 4 players specifically is what bugs me because it is very possible one of the 'confirmed roles' is lying.

But I'm willing to test this theory later. Seeing as I might not be here in the coming Days I hope someone will take up this mantle if things start to go south.

Don't forget that Despair gets no information from a non claim. If they want to kill me at night, there's nothing I could do to stop it. They'll kill for their own reasons, but claiming gives them incentive.

In neither of these situations does publicly posting any information that I do or do not have help Hope. Giving Despair information helps Despair. Sawneeks has been cited as a reason to role claim, but Sawneeks is a glorified sleepwalker. *Splinter dug his own hole, and by chance Sawneeks had an opportunity to help push him in. *Splinter was on his way out with or without that claim.

If I'm Despair I have a secret forum on which to discuss with the other members of despair role claiming strategy. If Despair can't come up with believable roleclaims then there's no chance such an inept team can win.

Actually, everyone dug a large hole around Splinter, Pau, and Ty4on and waited to see who would trip in first. Splinter was the first to falter so we pushed him in and, hey, it worked! He didn't really dig his own grave.

Also what's up with your last line? 4 Despair left? Are you taking notes out of your own book and trying to cause misinformation?

Also, role claiming now would be best, especially if you had information. Either way it looks like you're dying today or some time during the Night, meaning if you have anything valuable for Hope it would be best to spit it out now then let it die with you.

Rest

Seeing as a turbo may or may not happen at any time ( hopefully not so Christina can get her thoughts in ) and given the fact that I may or may not die tonight I want to voice my agreement with this.

Perhaps it's a bad case of tunneling but, honestly, if Rest and Royal flipped Hope I would look at Makai solely based on his play today. Cornering people into only voting for 4 players, getting angry and threatening to lynch if anyone breaks that rule, and dogging Rest as hard as possible aren't feeling super helpful. The locking it down to only 4 players specifically is what bugs me because it is very possible one of the 'confirmed roles' is lying.

But I'm willing to test this theory later. Seeing as I might not be here in the coming Days I hope someone will take up this mantle if things start to go south.

Actually, everyone dug a large hole around Splinter, Pau, and Ty4on and waited to see who would trip in first. Splinter was the first to falter so we pushed him in and, hey, it worked! He didn't really dig his own grave.

Also what's up with your last line? 4 Despair left? Are you taking notes out of your own book and trying to cause misinformation?

Also, role claiming now would be best, especially if you had information. Either way it looks like you're dying today or some time during the Night, meaning if you have anything valuable for Hope it would be best to spit it out now then let it die with you.
I agree with you that this four people stuff isn't useful, because I don't feel we've cleared all but four people.

My estimate to to the number of despair is based on the size of the game. We had 23 people, there's no way only three were Despair. We had at least four, and I think five is more reasonable. I don't feel that six is outside the realm of possibility, especially if Launch made two people immune to night kills. We're not out of the woods yet.

Makai

Rest, I don't think you understand the situation we are in. Despair doesn't have time to kill all of Hope. Secret power roles are irrelevant. We have all the information we need to win the game. There are three groups - cleared, vetted, and suspects. We search through the suspects first. Despair will not have a majority even if we mislynch so we can move on to testingthe vetted. After lynching one vetted person, we will know what to do with their buddy. Then we move on to the next pair. Case closed.

CLEARED

These people were cleared by AbsolutBro.

This person role-claimed to lynch *Splinter.

VETTED

These people vet each other - if we lynch one, we'll know what to do with the other, so we don't need to test them immediately.
They are valuable power roles - both block night kill attempts.

These people vet each other - if we lynch one, we'll know what to do with the other, so we don't need to test them immediately.
They are valuable power roles - one can see people in the hallways.

SUSPECTS

These people are not vetted, but have cooperated with today's agenda

This person is not vetted and refuses to cooperate with today's agenda.

Rest

Rest, I don't think you understand the situation we are in. Despair doesn't have time to kill all of Hope. Secret power roles are irrelevant. We have all the information we need to win the game. There are three groups - cleared, vetted, and suspects. We search through the suspects first. Despair will not have a majority even if we mislynch so we can move on to testingthe vetted. After lynching one vetted person, we will know what to do with their buddy. Then we move on to the next pair. Case closed.

CLEARED

These people were cleared by AbsolutBro.

This person role-claimed to lynch *Splinter.

VETTED

They are valuable power roles - both block night kill attempts.

They are valuable power roles - one can see people in the hallways.

SUSPECTS

These people are not vetted, but have cooperated with today's agenda

This person is not vetted and refuses to cooperate with today's agenda.
I think you're wrong to assume that we don't need to look at those top three. I think AbsolutBro only stated one person had the title of normal Hope, all he saw were titles, not alignments.

Today's agenda is no different than any other, lynch Despair. I'm cooperating with that fully, as I described before by giving reads, supporting good votes, and arguing against bad ones. Your personal agenda is not Hope's agenda.

If we have four Despair left, it will take two more mislynches for Despair to nearly equal Hope in number, assuming we don't have a third group.

Makai

I think you're wrong to assume that we don't need to look at those top three. I think AbsolutBro only stated one person had the title of normal Hope, all he saw were titles, not alignments.

Today's agenda is no different than any other, lynch Despair. I'm cooperating with that fully, as I described before by giving reads, supporting good votes, and arguing against bad ones. Your personal agenda is not Hope's agenda.

If we have four Despair left, it will take two more mislynches for Despair to nearly equal Hope in number, assuming we don't have a third group.
How can you possibly think the AbsolutBro trio contains Despair? All of them claimed Ordinary Student. If someone has a title of "Ordinary Student," they are Hope. AbsolutBro would have said something if they had a different role.

Uh...six Despair?!

You are just spreading FUD in an attempt to save yourself.

Yup, the next in line after (parts of) us 4 should be goshu (for not having a dedicated clearance post by AB from what I remember) and Makai/Kingkitty.

I agree with you that this four people stuff isn't useful, because I don't feel we've cleared all but four people.

My estimate to to the number of despair is based on the size of the game. We had 23 people, there's no way only three were Despair. We had at least four, and I think five is more reasonable. I don't feel that six is outside the realm of possibility, especially if Launch made two people immune to night kills. We're not out of the woods yet.
Nah. Imo it's 4>5>3>>>6. If Launch went with the usual styleguides it's about 20-25% Mafia (4.6-5.7 people). Given that 2 of the already removed Despair had really powerful abilities, that has to reflect itself in the numbers.

Makai

Yup, the next in line after (parts of) us 4 should be goshu (for not having a dedicated clearance post by AB from what I remember) and Makai/Kingkitty.
Gosh claimed Ordinary Student. AbsolutBro investigated him. AbsolutBro didn't counterclaim Gosh. Gosh is cleared.

Terrabyte20xx

Junior Wrestlemania XXX Champion
For the record, swamped went back over AbsolutBro's posts and found this 2 pages back:

be real: if I came out, right now, and said I was a Role Cop and that Zip was an Ordinary Student, would anyone honestly believe me? Terrabyte? Goshu? People trust me about as much as they trust them, probably less. I've wandered into the rooms of a bunch of people who aren't generally trusted, and outing Pau and Ty4on didn't exactly endear me to anyone. It's like a sad roulette wheel of Gafia bad luck, where all I'm likely to do is seem even sketchier to people.

So I think we can assume he cleared all three of us.

Rest

You are just spreading FUD in an attempt to save yourself.
I'm advising we play cautiously, and not assume we know everything already. Only Launch knows everything.

Makai

I'm advising we play cautiously, and not assume we know everything already. Only Launch knows everything.
People have been straight-up cleared and you still think we should consider lynching them? We win this by narrowing the suspect pool. Four people have been cleared. That gives us plenty of time to find the remaining scum among the rest.

Sawneeks

Banned
People have been straight-up cleared and you still think we should consider lynching them? We win this by narrowing the suspect pool. Four people have been cleared. That gives us plenty of time to find the remaining scum among the rest.

Considering we have multiple NK immune Hope/Neutral players it wouldn't be a stretch to assume Despair has a role that, when investigated, shows up as an Ordinary Student.

I'm finding myself agreeing with Rest more as time goes on but simply letting those 3 slide by because of AB doesn't feel safe. Until someone flips and their actual role PM is shown I wouldn't automatically trust anyone.

Makai

Considering we have multiple NK immune Hope/Neutral players it wouldn't be a stretch to assume Despair has a role that, when investigated, shows up as an Ordinary Student.

I'm finding myself agreeing with Rest more as time goes on but simply letting those 3 slide by because of AB doesn't feel safe. Until someone flips and their actual role PM is shown I wouldn't automatically trust anyone.
That role would suck. Everyone has benign role names. Super High School Level __________. If they show up as Ordinary Student, what do they say when they're seen in the halls? If they just show up as-is they can lie about their abilities and alignment.

These are all after he revealed who he visited in post 3370 AKA The post where AbsolutBro revealed who he visited and on which night. He visited francorp (night 1), Terrabyte20xx (night 2), Me “Zippedpinhead (Night 3) and Goshujinsama (night 4).

Post 3723:
AbsolutBro: “1. The current vote on Zipped: I don't feel it. I'm getting pretty strong Hope-read from Zipped. I don't really have an issue with the questions he's asking, since I know if I'd be frustrated with talk of Rule Breakers and having to be on the outside.

Post 3791:
AbsolutBro: “be real: if I came out, right now, and said I was a Role Cop and that Zip was an Ordinary Student, would anyone honestly believe me? Terrabyte? Goshu? People trust me about as much as they trust them, probably less. I've wandered into the rooms of a bunch of people who aren't generally trusted, and outing Pau and Ty4on didn't exactly endear me to anyone. It's like a sad roulette wheel of Gafia bad luck, where all I'm likely to do is seem even sketchier to people.”

Post 3821:

AbsolutBro “Zipped, fwiw I’m pretty certain you’re not Despair”

And these are just posts defending me. As others have shown we all claimed ordinary, if absolutbro had seen anything different he would have called us out on it. He probably would have just hammered us with questions and get us to screw up (so he wouldn't reveal) but he would have called us on it.

Also I believe we have at most two more scum left. I've overestimated scum remaining on every single game so far [star wars with its neutral flip to scum notwithstanding]. I'll go with what's common, especially with the distinct lack of extra night kills.

Sawneeks

Banned
That role would suck. Everyone has benign role names. Super High School Level __________. If they show up as Ordinary Student, what do they say when they're seen in the halls? If they just show up as-is they can lie about their abilities and alignment.

It would suck and I'm not saying it does exist but I'm just not feeling the blind trust here and putting all our faith there could be bad. This could also just be me being impartial and not being sure where to go but a blind, 100% trust has burned us in the past ( CzarTim ) and I don't think we want to let it happen again.

Zippedpinhead I can argue as being cleared by AB because of his defense during the time when everyone and their mother tried to lynch Zipped. Goshu/Terra not so much but having AB name drop them has lessened my suspicions of them but not to the point where I would consider them clear.

Either way I won't be voting for Rest today but I'm also not going to stop everyone else from trying to get him lynched.

Makai

It would suck and I'm not saying it does exist but I'm just not feeling the blind trust here and putting all our faith there could be bad. This could also just be me being impartial and not being sure where to go but a blind, 100% trust has burned us in the past ( CzarTim ) and I don't think we want to let it happen again.

Zippedpinhead I can argue as being cleared by AB because of his defense during the time when everyone and their mother tried to lynch Zipped. Goshu/Terra not so much but having AB name drop them has lessened my suspicions of them but not to the point where I would consider them clear.

Either way I won't be voting for Rest today but I'm also not going to stop everyone else from trying to get him lynched.
I trusted Czar not because I had proof but because that kind of gambit made it easy for us to test his claims. He got killed on the same day, after all. AbsolutBro is not scum and he cleared three people.

Sawneeks

Banned
I trusted Czar not because I had proof but because that kind of gambit made it easy for us to test his claims. He got killed on the same day, after all. AbsolutBro is not scum and he cleared three people.

He cleared people he believed were Hope. Until they actually flip I'm not giving them a 100% pass.

Swamped, I went back to review our exchange yesterday and I would like to apologize for any distress I have caused you. You were right that I was not at the best state of my mind and I would like to explain where I am coming from. I work long hours and I am usually not afforded a lot of time for leisure. On top of that, there have been additional issues with my home internet connection that berefts me from being able to contribute at the rate that I would have preferred. This caused me to feel inadequate as a participant of the game and therefore I attempted to provide my utmost effort whenever time allows me to do so.

I have realized now that my own circumstances have given rise to expectations which are not pragmatic. As for the merits of your real life pretext, we will see the virtues of it as an eventuality. Therefore, I would like to disregard that part and focus on what I have presented as deductive reasoning for voting for you. Again, please accept my humblest apologies for any unpleasantness I have caused you.

For now, I recap my reasoning, discarding the real life aspects:

1. I reviewed the few numbers of successful night-kills that Despair had managed to perform and I believe that excepting Night 1's kill, they have the pattern of killing their immediate neighbors - to minimize the chance of being sighted at night.

Night 1 was unique, I suppose, because no players had actually understood the implication of movements in the corridors at night. But once Despair had grasped the concept, they became much more cautious about the distance they traveled during nights. In other words, I believe CzarTim took out SalvaPot on Night 2 (adjacent room), *Splinter took out AbsolutBro on Night 5 (adjacent room), and Swamped took out CornBurrito on Night 6 (adjacent room).

2. Your interactions with *Splinter is curiously similar with how *Splinter interacted with CzarTim.

•Day 4, post 3260, *Splinter (Despair) said "There are several more sheets that I don't want to share just yet. Don't end early please". Note that CzarTim (Despair) was turboing himself out of the game.
•The next Day, he requoted his post and pointed at those voters (Kalor, CzarTim, TL21xx) who caused majority as suspicious without really delivering his sheets. Only later he presented his sheets - after much prodding from Town.

Now compare yourself with him:

•Day 6, post no. 4380, you were angry that people had voted *Splinter out by majority. Note that *Splinter (Despair) was turboing himself out of the game.
•You are now in the same position as *Splinter, you said you "had so much to say" yet you never deliver your reads on people without much prodding from Town.

The pattern does not look favorable. It looks as if you are adopting strategies that have been employed before by Despair, likely because you have been relying on your Despair forum for guideline.

I do not believe Rest was our CornBurrito killer. I doubt that there is a ninja at play, seeing that there was already a confirmed mimic. Therefore he would have to risk traveling through Pau's route, since the distance from his room to CornBurrito's room is equidistant.

Top Bottom