• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DanganRonpa: Trigger Happy Havoc |OT| Hope vs Dis Bear ( ´º)

Flandy

Do you get to have romantic relationships with the characters or something? I see a lot of waifu talk but I'm unsure if that's just the normal waifu talk

This OT is spoiler free, just don't click on ANYTHING spoiler-tagged. A spoiler thread will most likely be created for it when the game has been released. If no one makes one after a week, I will.

If I don't make the spoiler thread, I just ask for the op to name it "Goodbye despair OT/OT of Despair!"

Lusankya

WHY DO I CONTINUE READING ABOUT IT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
I didn't know that
Monokuma is a robot :\

Neither Monokuma being a robot nor Sakura being female are any spoilers whatsoever. First thing is mentioned by the bear himself during his introduction and the second one is obvious.

2+2=5

The Amiga Brotherhood
Neither Monokuma being a robot nor Sakura being female are any spoilers whatsoever. First thing is mentioned by the bear himself during his introduction and the second one is obvious.
Well reading about them in the game itself would have been better... I guess i'll just deal with it.
Seriously? What did you think he was?
Daganronpa is one of the craziest videogames, it could have been anything! A robot, a demon, a man with a costume etc.
I was expecting to uncover its real nature at the end of the game, now i'm a little disappointed.

Let me put it this way (prologue spoiler, nothing you won't find out within half an hour of starting the game):
Monokuma explodes five minutes after appearing, is immediately replaced with an identical clone.

Next week needs to come here faster. I pre ordered One Piece so that should hold me over until the PS Store updates later that same day.

mollipen

I want to avoid saying too much, as something could be spoilers, but Sakura, man. Sakura. Ended up easily being one of my favorites.

FluxWaveZ

Yeah, this thread seems like one of those that will be real dangerous to read while playing the game. I'll probably also avoid it once I get my hands on it.

Zephyx

This is the 1st game only right? How long is one playthrough? Just finished Ace Attorney 1-3 recently to hype myself up for this game.

Vamphuntr

Does the NISA store usually ship early? Wondering if it will ship before next week. Already beat the fan translation and I will probably be busy with Bravely Default but I'm kind of curious about this since it's the first time I'm buying directly from them.

7La39Z7.png

Same VA as Kirby. I lie to you not.

Does the NISA store usually ship early? Wondering if it will ship before next week. Already beat the fan translation and I will probably be busy with Bravely Default but I'm kind of curious about this since it's the first time I'm buying directly from them.

They generally do barring any production problems...

They usually ship stuff out so that it'll arrive the day of release or the day before.

But of course, we want them to ship it out nowwwwwwwwwwwww.

PK Gaming

That sorry better be a "haha don't worry she's actually the mastermind behind the whole game" instead of "sorry, she's the first victim lolol"

:mad:

Labrys

the spoiler tag says "i don't know", don't worry about it

i'd advise against ALL mentions of masterminds/victims in this thread though. it takes one person getting it right for the whole experience to be ruined

Zafir

I don't want spoilers of what happens or anything, but how are endings done mechanically in this?

Is it like 999 with the True, Good and Bad endings, and having to replay to get the True End?

Top Bottom