• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin |OT| Your weapons are weak, old man

JackelZXA

Other quick question: what to do with weak weapons and armors ?

Keep and upgrade or sell. When you're trying to meet weight requirements sometimes having a glove that perfectly fits unto 70.0% is just what you need. (Most GEAR doesn't sell for much, anyways)

Ferr986

The orange boxes on the bonfire screen help a bit, but really they should have just not made pvp MORE restrictive. This is the kinda restriction that should only happen before someone lights their first primal bonfire.

About boss order. I feel that moving ivory crown to your first is good for a few reasons. It delays the reveal of "dark queens" in that playthrough (Alsanna warns you of her sisters, so wouldn't it make sense to talk to her while her sisters were still alive?), the ivory king and king's pet are relatively easy compared to the bombastic Sunken Crown bosses and the lone, super hard boss of Iron Crown. (Fume Knight being the last mandatory boss before the throne/challenge bosses feels right)

So tl;dr my recommendation is:
Base Game ~> Pet ~> King ~> Queen ~> Dragon ~> Knight ~> Crowns ~> 4 Challenge Bosses ~> Throne of Want

Oh, well I ended up starting for the first one.

Damn, the DLC is HARD.

I'm at
Sinh, and the fucker won't stop flying, and he deals more than half my health of damage.
I think I left some place to explore, there's still one bonfire to unlock in the temple but it was hell inside there. oh well, atleast I got some ring that boost my dmg quite a bit.

Neoweee

Other quick question: what to do with weak weapons and armors ?

Sell duplicates, store or keep the rest. The Weight and Upgrade mechanics make a significant chunk of gear pieces (or at least, at least one piece from most sets) "viable" for certain builds, due to the intersection of the 7+ types of armor ratings vs. weight.

Oh, well I ended up starting for the first one.

Damn, the DLC is HARD.

I'm at
Sinh, and the fucker won't stop flying, and he deals more than half my health of damage.
I think I left some place to explore, there's still one bonfire to unlock in the temple but it was hell inside there. oh well, atleast I got some ring that boost my dmg quite a bit.

You can bait him in to flying less. Stay in front and try to bait him in to head swings and stomps, which give you a better window to get whacks compared to his flying attacks.

Aldias Keep.... It's getting frustrating. I think I'm doing something wrong in that long room with all the monsters in the cages.

Anyone having trouble connecting? I couldn't get on last night or today.

Kevyt

The DLC seems very bogus. I did the Old Sunken King DC and now moving to the Sunken King DLC and it's just annoying. There are so many ridiculously overpowered enemies in mobs. It seems that the developers thought that throwing a bunch of strong enemies would make the game harder. Well not exactly, it forces the player to go for really cheesy strategies. It's just annoying, I don't even want to continue.

This wasn't an issue in Demon's Souls, or Dark Souls 1

So just to confirm, with the Scholar of the First Sin on PS4 - the keys to entire all 3 DLC's do NOT show up in my inventory automatically, instead, they must be found during the course of the game right?

Tonight im gonna take on the first boss - its been a couple of years since i have done this fight i think. My guy just feels so weak compared to my bloodborne character since i just cant dodge as well.

So just to confirm, with the Scholar of the First Sin on PS4 - the keys to entire all 3 DLC's do NOT show up in my inventory automatically, instead, they must be found during the course of the game right?

Tonight im gonna take on the first boss - its been a couple of years since i have done this fight i think. My guy just feels so weak compared to my bloodborne character since i just cant dodge as well.

Yeah. They have to be found.

The DLC seems very bogus. I did the Old Sunken King DC and now moving to the Sunken King DLC and it's just annoying. There are so many ridiculously overpowered enemies in mobs. It seems that the developers thought that throwing a bunch of strong enemies would make the game harder. Well not exactly, it forces the player to go for really cheesy strategies. It's just annoying, I don't even want to continue.

The mob ganking is better as you move onwards into other DLC areas, the first parts are the worst offenders. There are parts where its a non factor and those parts usually are the best bits from the game. But its a consistent issue with Dark Souls 2 compared to the previous games.

I still dont know why they did it. The vanilla game had a ton of ganking mobs. Then the DLC had them too. They had a chance to tune up things with the re release and instead they double down on some areas. Its bizzare that they dont get it after all this feedback that people dont like that shit.

Ratrat

Fucking hell.

I can't kill the Fume Knight. :(

Been at it for 4 days now. Not with an npc, not with a light bug. I know it's 100% my own fault so the fight is oddly not frustrating unlike that dragon in Sunken King. Oh, well....

Vitten

Fucking hell.

Been at it for 4 days now. Not with an npc, not with a light bug. I know it's 100% my own fault so the fight is oddly not frustrating unlike that dragon in Sunken King. Oh, well....

You need to be light and nimble for Fumes, high agil is your friend. Don't even bother with a shield, just double-hand a fast weapon ( I had a Bandit Axe+10) and carry a stamina-regen shield on the back. Then roll around through his attacks and keep pestering him like a crazy hornet.

Also plenty of people offering help there. Shouldn't be too hard to summon someone decent ( tip; avoid summoning players whose phantom is carrying a shield, usually not a good sign )

MG310

Between this and Bloodborne the spring in the R2 button on my PS4 controller is just about done.

It only springs back about 3/4's of the way and won't recognize any presses after the first one until I move it back to the original position.

Ratrat

You need to be light and nimble for Fumes, high agil is your friend. Don't even bother with a shield, just double-hand a fast weapon ( I had a Bandit Axe+10) and carry a stamina-regen shield on the back. Then roll around through his attacks and keep pestering him like a crazy hornet.

Also plenty of people offering help there. Shouldn't be too hard to summon someone decent ( tip; avoid summoning players whose phantom is carrying a shield, usually not a good sign )
Ah, good idea. I carried a shield just in case but it got very little use through every fight. Might have to reassign my stats too.

gogosox82

Fucking hell.

Stay close to him and roll to the right. Should be able to dodge most of the attacks that way. When he does the attack where he does the aoe attacks with the fire, you can roll through those attacks as well.

This is so much harder than the original ps3 dark souls, so much so that it just isn't fun anymore or worth my time to play. After just beating bloodborne I'm totally stuck at the pursuer boss fight and I just don't think I can be bothered spending hours grinding in order to beat him.

I even summoned someone and it still didn't work for me.

Any tips on areas I should do in the mean time to build up a bit before I take him on? I've already killed that last giant guy.

Ferr986

This is so much harder than the original ps3 dark souls, so much so that it just isn't fun anymore or worth my time to play. After just beating bloodborne I'm totally stuck at the pursuer boss fight and I just don't think I can be bothered spending hours grinding in order to beat him.

Any tips on areas I should do in the mean time to build up a bit before I take him on? I've already killed that last giant guy.

Go kill the Dragonrider in Heide, he is easier than the Pursuer. Just know that (SOTFS new feature in that area)
all of those passive Heide Knights will start to agro you once you kill him, making the way to the Old Dragonslayer way harder if you do it later.

Also, in SOTFS you can summon more than two co-op bros (now is something like 4 or 5?) so you can summon everyone you see at the Forest bonfire, by the Last Giant or at the entrance of the Pursuer boss.

The difficulty on SOTFS is weird. It starts harder than vanilla but ends easier.

Go kill the Dragonrider in Heide, he is easier than the Pursuer. Just know that (SOTFS new feature in that area)
all of those passive Heide Knights will start to agro you once you kill him, making the way to the Old Dragonslayer way harder if you do it later.

Also, in SOTFS you can summon more than two co-op bros (now is something like 4 or 5?) so you can summon everyone you see at the Forest bonfire, by the Last Giant or at the entrance of the Pursuer boss.

The difficulty on SOTFS is weird. It starts harder than vanilla but ends easier.
Thanks for the tip. I'll level up a bit there first then take out the boss then head back to the pursuer a bit later.

Try the Pursuer again. You should be hitting him once for about 200-250 damage, 500 if you can combo two hits (2H). If your damage output is lower then forget it unless you are super patient and cool (I did NG+ King Allant in Demon's while hitting him for 150 damage... it took 25 mins).

The Pursuer *really* teaches you the game. I always rolled to the right when he attacked, if he combo'ed then I rolled to the norhteast and again north when he finished either of his two combos: the sword slam or the spinning attack. Then you whack him two times in the ass and roll BACK ASAP. Rinse and repeat. When he tries to stab you with a thrust (he telegraphs the attack easily) then roll back TWICE. He only impaled me twice in my 20 attempts to kill him :)

You don't want to have equipmen burden > 50% for this fight believe me.

Or got for the Dragonrider *shrugs* He is a pathetic boss.

Pursuer was my 2nd boss as well. Took me exactly 20 attempts but I got that bitch down.

One thing I learned is the adp stat is king. This should be the first standard to level up to about 100+

Then kill most bosses with ease. Roll baby roll.

Try the Pursuer again. You should be hitting him once for about 200-250 damage, 500 if you can combo two hits (2H). If your damage output is lower then forget it unless you are super patient and cool (I did NG+ King Allant in Demon's while hitting him for 150 damage... it took 25 mins).

The Pursuer *really* teaches you the game. I always rolled to the right when he attacked, if he combo'ed then I rolled to the norhteast and again north when he finished either of his two combos: the sword slam or the spinning attack. Then you whack him two times in the ass and roll BACK ASAP. Rinse and repeat. When he tries to stab you with a thrust (he telegraphs the attack easily) then roll back TWICE. He only impaled me twice in my 20 attempts to kill him :)

You don't want to have equipmen burden > 50% for this fight believe me.

Or got for the Dragonrider *shrugs* He is a pathetic boss.

Pursuer was my 2nd boss as well. Took me exactly 20 attempts but I got that bitch down.
I'm a caster so I have to play it a little differently. I'll aim to finish him after I have levelled up a bit.

No point trying to block his attacks with a shield right?

Also I've forgotten, where is the ring that limits your hollow penalty to 75%? I haven't seen it yet and it's been a couple of years since I've played this game.

I'm a caster so I have to play it a little differently. I'll aim to finish him after I have levelled up a bit.

No point trying to block his attacks with a shield right?

Absolutely, I did it w/o a shield 2-handing a mace. Just check how big is your damage output against him. If it is 100 per hit then it will be just too slow and painfull. Better upgrade your staff, right?

Shield, even 100%, is only useful against trash mobs. Every boss I've downed so far (7 bosses) I did w/o a shield equipped.

Later on you will find some interesting shields (restoring stamina i.e.) and I can imagine some bosses requiring specific shields i.e. 100% Fire Resistance,100% Lightning Resistance etc. but I did not meet such bosses yet :)

Ferr986

Absolutely, I did it w/o a shield 2-handing a mace. Just check how big is your damage output against him. If it is 100 per hit then it will be just too slow and painfull. Better upgrade your staff, right?

Shield, even 100%, is only useful against trash mobs. Every boss I've downed so far (7 bosses) I did w/o a shield equipped.

That's just playstyle though. I completed all of vanilla by using shield only. In SOTFS i'm just mixing between shield and shieldless, but I think it's because I'm still more used to Bloodborne's gameplay.

I really enjoy this fight, as it is a pure DPS race as far as I'm concerned. I mean, you can make the fight much much easier if you have one or two friends with you, but if solo, it is all about DPS.

Forget defence and just swing/cast as hard and as fast you can and you;ll win the fight easily.

Otherwise, yeah, it can turn into a real clusterfuck, lol.

Holy shit I did it. With the same stats/ equipment as in the last post. What a fight it was - there were FOUR AT THE SAME TIME AT ONE MOMENT. I cannot belive it...

I started by immediately running to the left and waiting for the first one to drop. 2H comboed my Mace +6 (3 hits) and this fucker got like 5% of health left. And he hit me. And flew up!!! So I rolled to the side and focused on the second one. He did some attack and I rolled beside him and once again comboed him only to have the same situation - 5% of his health left!!! I was seriously hurt now so I unfocused and sprinted to the opposite wall and drank Estus (with my back to the center of the arena).

When I turned around... there were 4 of them. FOUR FUCKING GARGOYLES attacking me. 2 of them had sliver of health left, 2 of them had full health.

I do not know how, I cannot remember right now (my hands are shaking), it was some insane Pandemonium. I focused on the ones with 5% health left of course and circled around but in a bold way - I managed to 1H smack one of them and kill it. Then I got EXTREMELY LUCKY because the other one with 5% health started to breath fire!!! So I bee-lined behind his back just not giving a fuck about the other two (unfocused) and 1H hit him. Done. Now I had the other 2 on my ass (or 3 - I cannot remember if another one (5th one) unstoned then). I ran to the wall and drank another Estus and then I faced them with my heart pounding like never before.

Do not remember the details but I faced the last one standing with last Estus. Then I made some uber-lame mistake and it was: my 5% of health left with no Estus left and no Lifegems mapped vs his 5% of health left.

You cannot, *CANNOT* imagine how tense it was. I needed only to smack him, ONCE. But the same was true for him. I circled him for about a minute rolling like crazy just calming down and begging him not to hit me. Then I found an opening and just bolted straight on to his face and killed him.

I kid you not, it was like in the movies.

I could not play this game since my above posts. I could not go to Shaded Woods or No-Man's Wharf - I had to beat those Belfry Gargoyles. They were on my mind all this week, all day every day. I was so focused on killing them instead of levelling up, upgrading etc. that it was like a paralysis for me :( I cannot explain it. The Souls series do something strange to me. When facing a new boss I HAVE TO KILL HIM. I know that if I will try again and again then I can "git gud" and perfect my strategy and finally, after N tries, kill him. (hell there are SL1 runs so everything is possible in this game - it all depends on your skill and some luck).

I did it. I fucked them. FUCK YOU BELFRY GARGOYLES!

-----

Oh my God the Dragon Tooth. Please tell me there is a viable build for that. 50 STR!!! 20 WEIGHT!!! And it knocks down EVERYONE just like the Dragon Bone Smasher from 2-3 in Demon's Souls!

Ferr986

Yay! just beat Sinh! Honestly the fight seems a little RNG, if he insinst on fly no matter what is hard, but if he isn't he's actually easier than Kalameet.

pringles

The SL caps people came up with DON'T make sense for DS2. there's no SL matching, and the stats spread is such that the logic doesn't follow from what DS1 did. It was an early, half-baked decision "because that's how we did it before so just do it again, right?" that only favors certain builds over others (150 does not leave all weapons viable) So just level up continuously. Who cares? There's no mechanic around it anymore and they split up most of the stats anyways.

As for when to play the DLC, do the first 4 bonfires, then the endgame, then before throne of want do the 3 dlc's. (As a bonus: Wait until you get all 4 crowns and then do the optional super hard areas like frigid outskirts. It helps alot) THEN do throne of want and beat the game. (Additionally, doing ivory crown first actually makes more sense with alsanna's dialog and the boss difficulty flow, it also starts you off with the most visually interesting area, ignoring the optional bosses of the dlc's, obviously)
I agree. I don't get why people stop at a certain SL. Wonder if some who are really struggling with DLC areas aren't underlevelled, they seemed difficult to me too until I got up to SL150+.

Ferr986

I agree. I don't get why people stop at a certain SL. Wonder if some who are really struggling with DLC areas aren't underlevelled, they seemed difficult to me too until I got up to SL150+.

Well, I already said why I'm doing it myself. Mind you, if this was vanilla, I wouldn't be doing it, because your SM keeps increasing no matter what, but now you can control that with the Agape ring.

Congrats! I wish I had your determination. After about 10 tries I did other things and cane back after I leveled up. That fight was a pain in the ass. Great breakdown of the battle!

Thank you!

I had ~15 deaths in this battle. I still cannot believe it! In those 15 deaths I had never faced 4 Gargoyles at the same time only 3 or 2 and still they killed me, every time. This time I faced 4 of them for the first time ever and yet I won... it was a very lucky battle. I was "in the zone" playing like never before!

This is the magic of Souls games.... those rare moments when you ascend and do more than you did ever before.

What does the orange outline mean when you see locations at the bonfires?

Edit: I see its a multiplayer activity thing so not really for me then.

Dragonrider is down. Guess I'm going to level a bit then try pursuer again. I assume it's no man's wharf after that from memory..

Audioboxer

What does the orange outline mean when you see locations at the bonfires?

Edit: I see its a multiplayer activity thing so not really for me then.

Dragonrider is down. Guess I'm going to level a bit then try pursuer again. I assume it's no man's wharf after that from memory..

Pursuer is a lot easier in co-op. Either to juggle aggro, or if you and summoners can hit him with the ballista. Two direct hits from it will actually kill him outright.

Alone he is best done without using a shield and rolling. High agility. Once you learn his attack pattern him, and all the pursuers that spawn throughout the game aren't that hard. If you use a shield his attacks drain massive stamina, and quite often you'll end up staggered, or after blocking have so little stamina you need to use it to roll away rather than attack. He 3 hit combos a lot, sometimes 4. Best window to attack is after you dodge his blue sword attack. He takes longest to recover from it.

Ferr986

At the 2nd DLC
there's no shortcut to reach Sir Alonne easier?
There's no way I can have a fair fight with him going that way. I waste to much estus.

EDIT: Nvm, it's clear that there isn't. Time to git gud again.

Pursuer is a lot easier in co-op. Either to juggle aggro, or if you and summoners can hit him with the ballista. Two direct hits from it will actually kill him outright.

Alone he is best done without using a shield and rolling. High agility. Once you learn his attack pattern him, and all the pursuers that spawn throughout the game aren't that hard. If you use a shield his attacks drain massive stamina, and quite often you'll end up staggered, or after blocking have so little stamina you need to use it to roll away rather than attack. He 3 hit combos a lot, sometimes 4. Best window to attack is after you dodge his blue sword attack. He takes longest to recover from it.

I think this guy beat the game back on PS3 so I cannot really understand how he has now problems with The Pursuer? Even if you are a caster you do the same thing as a sword & board character: roll away to the right and Soul Arrow. Simple yet effective (and boring).

The Pursuer can be killed without hitting you even once assuming you do not get stuck on the ballistas, lol, which happened to me to many times :)

Ferr986

Man
Alonne
is broken as fuck. His dash is almost imposible to evade because it's too fast and the timing is different every time he does it. He also have a grab as broken as The Pursuer. And of course dude can two/three-shoot me at 45 VIT. It's like Defiled Chalice all over again.

Can't believe people consider Fume knight harder.

I feel like giving up and start Ivory Crown but I want to finish the Idol' thingy.

/rant

EDIT: Got him. Seriously, complaining on GAF always works. For real.

_h8bit

Banned
Just beat the game for the first time tonight. Plot is a bit hazy for me but I'll be darned if they don't think up of the coolest names for items/enemies/bosses in this game. Messed around with PVP a bit, stayed UGS most of the game but overall I really, really enjoyed it. I'm working backwards so DS1 is next : )

I think this guy beat the game back on PS3 so I cannot really understand how he has now problems with The Pursuer? Even if you are a caster you do the same thing as a sword & board character: roll away to the right and Soul Arrow. Simple yet effective (and boring).

The Pursuer can be killed without hitting you even once assuming you do not get stuck on the ballistas, lol, which happened to me to many times :)

Im used to bloodborne now and its taking me a while to acclimatise to the slower movement and game in general. Ive noticed the Pursuer's AI is very different in the new version as he destroys both ballistas straight away.

ive killed the dragonrider guy so will take on the pursuer tonight just so i can get the drangleic shield and use that.

i think im going to be using the fire longsword for a long time until the magic greatsword thing can be used later in my playthrough.

elfinke

Im used to bloodborne now and its taking me a while to acclimatise to the slower movement and game in general. Ive noticed the Pursuer's AI is very different in the new version as he destroys both ballistas straight away.

ive killed the dragonrider guy so will take on the pursuer tonight just so i can get the drangleic shield and use that.

i think im going to be using the fire longsword for a long time until the magic greatsword thing can be used later in my playthrough.

lol, I had the exact opposite experience dealing with The Pursuer in Scholar, compared to vanilla. In vanilla he took my name and chewed bubble gum a few damn times, whereas in Scholar I'm not sure I've even used an estus flask during bouts with him, in any appearance. Obviously a good part of this is that I'm much more experienced, and prepared for fighting him (and a small part is that I hadn't been playing BB at that point - the change to dodging and the associated muscle memory is absolutely a killer I agree!)

A few times I did jolly coop during that first fight with The Pursuer I managed to kill it via the ballistas - and NOT the summoner, lol.

yeah bloodborne really taught me how to dodge/roll effectively. It becomes so critical in that game and it helps that the hunters are so agile. Im also sure the parry window in bloodborne is a LOT longer than the one in Dark Souls 2. i tried to parry the pursuer and my timing must have been off as i got annihilated.

Ferr986

yeah bloodborne really taught me how to dodge/roll effectively. It becomes so critical in that game and it helps that the hunters are so agile. Im also sure the parry window in bloodborne is a LOT longer than the one in Dark Souls 2. i tried to parry the pursuer and my timing must have been off as i got annihilated.

The parry window is longer in BB for sure.
Don't worry man, you're not alone, I had +100 hours in vanilla and still The Pursuer kicked my ass in SOTFS. I don't know why this dude gives me that problems but he does it lol

I'll also blame it to BB. I'm doing a no shield run so it was hard to adjust to the new movements and i-frames.

klee123

Finally platinumed, took me about 130 hours total since I didn't do pvp. Still, enjoyed it a lot!

My experience with the dlc and actually dark souls 2 in general if you're a melee character, a bow is absolutely mandatory to prevent enemies from ganking up on you.

Ferr986

Holy shit those Eleum Knights allies are a fucking waste of time. They just run around while everyone else is ganking me (it doesn't help that the AI goes for you no matter what).

masterkajo

Late game question:
After having visitiged the three giants memories and obtain a quest item from the big golem boss fight, should I do the DLC areas now or continue the story. I am guessing there isn't very much story left, though. Am I correct in assuming I have to go to the throne room to use the item I got from the giant?

Good luck :)

I've never played Blooborne, Dark Souls 1 or Dark Souls 2 before (only platinumed Demon's) and Pursuer was my 2nd boss as well. He killed me 20 times before I nailed him. That is of course without the 75% health ring... it was a humbling experience that taught me that ROLL IS KING in this game (I was a shield turtle in Demon's).

The game has so many amazing weapons. I just found the Black Knight Halberd and it seems to me (w/o using it) one of the best weapons in the game? 200 damage + 100 fire damage at LVL0? Holy shit. Imagine +10 it.

I am still aiming to upgrade the Dragon Tooth and use it. Only 22 STR more :D

I even want to use that Gyrm weapon that is an anvil chained to an iron bar. Hits like train!

Then there is Magic Falchion, Dark Scythe etc. Glorious selection.

------

I just cannot belive how anti-shield this game is.

I faced the Rat Boss today and I failed so many times while using a shield and blocking his attacks. I could block his two swipes or his body lunge but then I was out of stamina and staggered. Sometimes I could even hit him... once per 3 minutes. In the end he always killed me because the fight would just go for too long...

Then I somehow ended up... under his belly. Yup, this is the strategy. Once again I 2H my Mace +8 and went to town. Instead of blocking his attacks I ran towards him and rolled right besides his head to end up between his 4 legs. Then it was very simple - whack and repeat. Used only 2 Estus in the whole fight but I can see it being doable w/o healing.

This is the 8th boss that is just harder when using a shield. Incredible.

Is it true that in Bloodborne there are no shields and you are always dodging and rolling?

There's one shield but it's a joke. Your off hand is a gun which you use to parry. It's not a damage weapon unless you roll with the Cannon.

You need to stay constantly moving in bloodborne. The combat mechanics are really exceptional. It really taught me how to fight with melee as I was always a caster previously.

There are a few things bloodborne does wrong but to me it's a much better game since it was made for the new engine. The boss fights are absolutely incredible.

_h8bit

Banned
Late game question:
After having visitiged the three giants memories and obtain a quest item from the big golem boss fight, should I do the DLC areas now or continue the story. I am guessing there isn't very much story left, though. Am I correct in assuming I have to go to the throne room to use the item I got from the giant?

Yeah
I'd say you could start diving into DLC areas now. Might be worth taking a trip back to the Undead Crypt assuming you picked up the Soul of a Giant x4 or so.

Ferr986

Ah , fuck me, I totally forgot there was a new ending.

Anyways, game beaten. DLC was nice, even though the enemy placement sometimes was absurd. Souls 2 Team has to still work on that. The good think is that they got the level design right. Al three DLC have oustanding maps.

I think I rate them: Iron King > Sunken King > Ivory King overall.
Only artwise though would be totally backwads. Loved the DS1 aesthetic of Ivory.

New final boss was stupidly easy, dude barely does shit, but the music was nice.

It was the first time i beat DS2 on a no shield style. It was really rough at first. Agility at 105 helped a lot. DEX/Pyro Desert Sorceress
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
with Chaos Blade+5.

I still have to kill the challenge area bosses minus
Alonne
. I just arrive with too few Estus. Would like to help co-oping in the DLC areas but there's no one. Maybe I'm too low on SM...

Ok in the new heides tower of flame, there's a massive dragon off to the left that seems new. I assume you have to be pretty high level to take him on??

Top Bottom