• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC Cinematic Universe |OT| Superfriends with Benefits

Status
Not open for further replies.

a916

So did WB pretty much tell Hitfix, BMD, i09 and any other site/blog that featured negative stories or features to fuck off for their junket? lol

Just wondering because other sites that didn't have that sort of coverage over the last 2-3 years like Frosty over at Collider is there and doing cast interviews. lol

Nah, it was clearly an international junket and these websites were mad they were invited.

Collider is part of the junket taking place today. Frosty doing interviews today.

Penguin

That's an ODD question to end the interview on

Directors used to sleep with their leading lady. Now it seems like every successful director is married to his producing partner. Thoughts on this shift?

generic_username

I switched to an alt account to ditch my embarrassing tag so I could be an embarrassing Naughty Dog fanboy in peace. Ask me anything!
Zack Snyder WW cameo as a WW1 soldier apparently lol

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/batman-v-superman-married-creative-874799?utm_source=twitter

Seems like GJ is a big part of the DCEU.

El Mayimbe reported that they just handed him scripts to see if stuff was fine, but that doesn't seem to be the case to me.

Ha Ha. Awesome! The interview was very good and he sounds so passionate. Poor guy must be so exhausted. Deserves some good will thrown towards him. Hopefully this will be the movie to do it.

That's an ODD question to end the interview on

Is it? Is it really?

1jbDo7T.jpg

Yes. That question came out of nowhere.

I've clicked on the spoilers page by accident two times now! Each time I read the first post and say "that's spoilersish...oh fuck" My subconscious wants me to know more! Fffffff

If all goes as planned, I should be sitting in a theater in one week, 2 hours, and 15 minutes to finally watch Batman v Superman. This is gonna be the longest week.

Ha Ha. Awesome! The interview was very good and he sounds so passionate. Poor guy must be so exhausted. Deserves some good will thrown towards him. Hopefully this will be the movie to do it.

I think that's one reason why WB has him leading the DC cinematic universe. Dude has passion and a ton of energy, and you need someone like that to oversee a cinematic universe. He needs to make sure stories are outlined far in advance and that the movies connect to one another. It's a monumental task and probably very stressful. Snyder doesn't seem like the type who'd become cynical or crash and burn from the expectations.

I have two questions about Batman v Superman.

Are there any scenes during or after the end credits?
Are these scenes (if they exist) important? An important scene can be a hero's or a villain's appearance, for example.

Please answer with a yes or a no, I want to be surprised.

I have two questions about Batman v Superman.

Are there any scenes during or after the end credits?
Are these scenes (if they exist) important? An important scene can be a hero's or a villain's appearance, for example.

Please answer with a yes or a no, I want to be surprised.

We don't know yet.

IconGrist

Was that a bit of humor? In my dark as fuck movie? Fuck you, Snyder.

Joking aside, those were all great Clips. 1 week and 7 hours away.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
I enjoyed Gal's scene with Affleck, more than that Amy Adams scene. I just could never buy into Amy Adams being Lois Lane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom