• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC Cinematic Universe |OT| Superfriends with Benefits

Status
Not open for further replies.
The scout ship also survived, I believe it's self repairing

So is that where....

kV1X1Y0l.jpg

duckroll

The scout ship also survived, I believe it's self repairing

I really don't remember any of these details from MoS. Do you think they'll expand of this stuff in BvS? I would really like to see Superman in a much better place psychologically, post-MoS, rebuilding his bond with Krypton slowly with recovered tech in the Fortress of Solitude. That would be great stuff.

Ophelion

I really don't remember any of these details from MoS. Do you think they'll expand of this stuff in BvS? I would really like to see Superman in a much better place psychologically, post-MoS, rebuilding his bond with Krypton slowly with recovered tech in the Fortress of Solitude. That would be great stuff.

I just want more Superman. I hope if this movie does really well, they'll slot him in a true solo sequel somewhere in the next few years.

strafer

I HAVE TICKETS!I HAVE TICKETS!I HAVE TICKETS!I HAVE TICKETS!I HAVE TICKETS!

I HAVE TICKETS!
I HAVE TICKETS!
V
I HAVE TICKETS!I HAVE TICKETS!I HAVE TICKETS!I HAVE TICKETS!
I HAVE TICKETS!

I HAVE TICKETS!

generic_username

I switched to an alt account to ditch my embarrassing tag so I could be an embarrassing Naughty Dog fanboy in peace. Ask me anything!
You know, it really bothers me Superman has less than perfect teeth.

The bright side to that is that it will not bother Tony Stark.

Prove it. Plus, I can beat that. I work at a movie theater so I can see it for free and as many times as I want. Suck it Strafer! :)

image.php

generic_username

I switched to an alt account to ditch my embarrassing tag so I could be an embarrassing Naughty Dog fanboy in peace. Ask me anything!
At what point does any of this matter? All the positivity has to mean something...right?

It just means that one can be confident it will be better received than Man of Steel even if it receives average scores. Nothing more can be inferred.

Anth0ny

ONE MORE WEEK AHHHHH

this wait has been so grueling. so happy it's finally almost over.

At what point does any of this matter? All the positivity has to mean something...right?

Unfortunately, I still hesitate to go one way or another during the pre-release phase. It could still be blind hype. But positive is better than negative.

One more week til we can make up our own minds.

A lot of people think that the ship will become the new fortress of solitude. I think that it would make sense if it did. I agree with you on wanting to see Supes really become the Supes we know from other media, and hell just from the trailer shots it looks like he might be going in that direction.

Will they get there this movie? I have no clue. I have high hopes, but I'm a weirdo who kinda liked MoS on first viewing, and really liked it on a recent second viewing.

jackdoe

Let's not forget that Ben Affleck got his perfect chompers due to Michael Bay insisting he get work done so that he could get the perfect hero shots in Armageddon.

Shrennin

Didn't get the memo regarding the 14th Amendment

Once the embargo lifts and most reviews are positive then I think that's a good sign. Before that, it's just pre-release hype and hope. I really hope this movie is fantastic. I'm super hyped for this movie right now.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
I take it like this, if the movie was terrible we would've known by now. So at the very least, it seems to be decent? Certainly not the trainwreck some made it out to be.

jackdoe

Didn't Fantastic Four had positive early screening reviews as well?
Fantastic Four came bundled with tons of rumors about Josh Trank's behavior on set, the numerous reshoots, and the fact that executives viewed it as a disaster not to mention the fact that the money for 3D conversion was used for those reshoots. Batman v Superman may in fact get divisive reviews, in fact I'm expecting it to, but it certainly won't come close to compare to a disaster like Fantastic Four.

generic_username

I take it like this, if the movie was terrible we would've known by now. So at the very least, it seems to be decent? Certainly not the trainwreck some made it out to be.

At the very least I think it will be better received than Man of Steel. I think that would be a reasonably safe bet to make.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom