• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC Cinematic Universe |OT| Superfriends with Benefits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Penguin

So hate to bump the thread for non-news

But have we gotten any new juicy rumors?

I can only remember the BvS being split into two stuff, and nothing else really.

strafer

its been pretty dead with rumors and leaks... :(

Kudos to Zack for keeping it hidden though.

No set photos of Batman even. :p

IconGrist

its been pretty dead with rumors and leaks... :(

Kudos to Zack for keeping it hidden though.

No set photos of Batman even. :p

We didn't get nothing except a few shots of Superman, Lois, the Batmobile, Bruce and the new cast members.

No Lex, Wonder Woman, Batman, other villians, Cyborg, Aquaman... It was like the Fort Knox of film shootings.

Just some weekend discussion I guess, found these videos of the Top 10 Superman/Batman fights

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ez3AxUj--VE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3EMi88w8cI&feature=youtu.be&a

Seems to have most of em

There's a lot of good stuff here. While I'm expecting that the thrust of the conflict in Batman v. Superman will be ideological, I do think a straight up fight can work. Just so long as they don't take the Miller approach, anyway. The New 52 meeting is probably the best way to go.

Penguin

There's a lot of good stuff here. While I'm expecting that the thrust of the conflict in Batman v. Superman will be ideological, I do think a straight up fight can work. Just so long as they don't take the Miller approach, anyway. The New 52 meeting is probably the best way to go.

Yeah, I think the idea of Bruce just trying to throw everything he has at Superman and not getting far makes for cool fight.

Doesn't nerf Superman and shows Batman's resourcefulness.

Effect

We didn't get nothing except a few shots of Superman, Lois, the Batmobile, Bruce and the new cast members.

No Lex, Wonder Woman, Batman, other villians, Cyborg, Aquaman... It was like the Fort Knox of film shootings.

It was the same way I think with Man of Steel. Snyder runs a tight ship.

IconGrist

There's a lot wrong with that. A great actor we've never seen before? So an unknown. How will that be cool? And then why cast an unknown for Deathstroke alongside Smith, Robbie, Leto, etc? And sourcing tomorrow? Then why say anything today? Because he's hoping for hits when he posts the BS report about it tomorrow, that's why.

Penguin

If we look at LR's DCCU track record I expect one of those three things to be true.

Something I wanted to do was track all of the rumors surrounding BvS and see who got what right when it eventually came out but SO many rumors were around that movie

IconGrist

Something I wanted to do was track all of the rumors surrounding BvS and see who got what right when it eventually came out but SO many rumors were around that movie

I'll check in a couple of hours when I get home but I believe they got Ray Fisher right but never even brought up the possibility he would be playing Victor Stone.

Penguin

Loxley

Might as well end the night with more rumors

(IF nothing else, all of these rumors means film is ramping up production)

Joel Edgerton and Jon Bernthal are possible replacements for Tom Hardy's Rick Flagg character.

Gary Sinise has joined the film, but not as General Eiling nor Deathstroke.

Joe Manganiello is being looked at for Deathstroke

http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Suicide-Squad-Wants-Replace-Tom-Hardy-With-One-Two-Actors-69327.html

Stolen from me in thread proper

Wow, I'd take Edgerton or Bernthal over Hardy any day. Wouldn't be surprised if it was Bernthal since he worked with Ayer in Fury.

Wouldn't be able to keep a straight face with Shane in the movie. Yandu in Guardians was bad enough.

Walking Dead has ruined films for me.

Odoul

Zatanna is definitely getting a costume change, tho :p

They better effin not!

birdman.png

Man... They have to keep rhyming Etrigan in. That would be awesome and would sell the film, especially some really clever lines. This lineup is exciting. Can easily see this film being great with Del Toro at the reins.

Ugh, shitty Adam Glass New 52 Suicide Squad.

I'm sure if he is reading suicide squad, Johns is pushing him toward Ostrander. The squad is pure Ostrander and Geoff Johns has cited it as his favorite squad on Smith's podcast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom