• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC Extended Universe |OT2| A League of xX-=DaMaGeD=-Xx Gentlemen

Status
Not open for further replies.

shingi70

Banned
So looking at everything the current upcoming slate looks like this.

Suicide Squad -August 5th 2016
Wonder Woman - June 22017
Justice League - November 17 2016
The flash - March 16 2018
Aquaman - July 27 2018
Untitled Film - October 5 2018
Shazam - Apirl 5 2019
Justice League 2 - June 14 2019
Untitled Film - November 1 2019
Cyborg - Apirl 3 2020
Green Lantern Corp -July 2020

So we know in development right now are

The Batman
Suicide Squad 2
DC women film
Booster Gold
Superman Sequel

That's not even including if the solo films do well, my Guess is Batman is October 2017, and Superman is November 2019.

Any movies you guys would add to the slate if you guys could. For me it's just Heaven Sent and a Teen Titans movie, maybe Doctor Fate or Firestorm if I had to choose another solo movie.

Busty

Banned
So we know in development right now are

The Batman
Suicide Squad 2
DC women film
Booster Gold
Superman Sequel
Dark Universe
Lobo

Fixed.

As you say that doesn't include any potential spin-offs and/or sequels. It also doesn't include any of New Line's separate Vertigo titles such as Sandman.

Also I'd put money on November 2019 being the release date of the solo Batman film.

Flash release date is a pleasent surprise. WW should've been early May.

Flash has been moved from March 2018 and Warners have placed Tomb Raider in its slot.

IconGrist

Remember when I said gamers were more forgiving of alpha footage than movie goers were of unfinished work?

"Cyborg's effects aren't finished."
"Well then they shouldn't have shown it."

Looking at you guek, lol.

Dead

well not really...yet
So I was gonna make a post a while back predicting who the Wonder Woman composer was gonna be, and I had a feeling Lorne Balfe would be the one. Balfe is a Zimmer protege, keeping it within that family.

Patty Jenkins just followed Zimmer and Balfe on twitter apparently, might be an indication...?

Balfe did the score and theme for Assassin's Creed 3 (best in the series outside 2 imo) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EevWu6A1LPM

New Hot Toys Suicide Squad pics: http://news.toyark.com/2016/07/26/hot-toys-suicide-squad-figures-joker-harley-quinn-deadshot-216211
uNxqOLM.jpg

3mlvBrm.jpg

C5bxd7l.jpg

hkBo0Tl.jpg

Bq45aig.jpg

jOn7Nte.jpg

lTUlUHI.jpg

4w25OaA.jpg

ew6hd4I.jpg

L

Lord Virgin

Unconfirmed Member
So I was gonna make a post a while back predicting who the Wonder Woman composer was gonna be, and I had a feeling Lorne Balfe would be the one. Balfe is a Zimmer protege, keeping it within that family.

Patty Jenkins just followed Zimmer and Balfe on twitter apparently, might be an indication...?

Balfe did the score and theme for Assassin's Creed 3 (best in the series outside 2 imo) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EevWu6A1LPM

Zimmer returns to score WW!!!1!!

I'm fine with Balfe

Any movies you guys would add to the slate if you guys could. For me it's just Heaven Sent and a Teen Titans movie, maybe Doctor Fate or Firestorm if I had to choose another solo movie.

Not necessarily my choice but its widely rumored that if Suicide Squad hits big there will be a Harley solo that features some of the other DC women. That could take the open Oct 5th '18 date and then you do Squad 2 in late 2020.

Tabby

I'd love a Crime Syndicate movie, like a superhero mob movie and build them up to be the villain for Justice League 2 or 3.

bryanee

Just watched the Killing Joke. I really enjoyed it and I don't really get the hate for the first 30 minutes. It gives Batgirl a bit of a background and I liked the parallel between
her and the stalker guy
and the relationship between Batman and the Joker.

All of the actual Killing Joke plot stuff was fantastic.

Loxley

That was always nothing more than a dumb theory concocted by people who didn't like the tattoos and didn't want to believe this was the "real" Joker :p.

WhiteWolf

I'd love a Crime Syndicate movie, like a superhero mob movie and build them up to be the villain for Justice League 2 or 3.
I think Zack Snyder would be a good fit for a Crime Syndicate film if he still wants to direct more superhero films after JL. Wasn't that one of the 4chan rumors?

L

Lord Virgin

Unconfirmed Member
Oh man, that "stench of death" line is soooooooooo bad

Ha, luckily no such thing with Snyder!

'second favorite chair'

Goddamnit, and people laugh at that shit. Fuck the GA or the internet nerds who cry for 'more fun'. I'll never get a 3 hour, dark epic like BvS again :(

'second favorite chair'

Goddamnit, and people laugh at that shit. Fuck the GA or the internet nerds who cry for 'more fun'. I'll never get a 3 hour, dark epic like BvS again :(

I liked the "I'm real when it's useful" line

WhiteWolf

'second favorite chair'

I'm with you, but we can hold out hope for the Batman solo.

L

Lord Virgin

Unconfirmed Member
this thread is more sadder than when I got hit by a car 10 years ago.

Where is your Superman now?!! Asshole didn't even save you.

didn't save me either when I got hit as a kid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom