• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC TV Community Thread [Summer of Superfriends]

Status
Not open for further replies.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
CW is one of the only networks that could actually support a stand alone streaming service. Their back catalog is insane.

morningbus

Where else would you see classics like Vixen, Birds of Prey and The Flash?

To say nothing of their original content like Very Mallory, which features celebrity guest appearances from the stars of Arrow, Emily Bett Rickards, and the Flash, Candice Patton.

Joni

To say nothing of their original content like Very Mallory, which features celebrity guest appearances from the stars of Arrow, Emily Bett Rickards, and the Flash, Candice Patton.

I wonder if The Vampire Diaries Rehash, as hosted by Arielle Kebel and sometimes Dr Light is also on there.

Just saw this on Facebook:

13239411_1035395713181814_8624301908588484499_n.jpg

Sölf

Dat Gotham S2 finale. Holy shit, why is this show so much better after S1 and SO MUCH BETTER THAN THE WHOLE ARROWVERSE. D:

Tabby

Sölf;204511344 said:
Dat Gotham S2 finale. Holy shit, why is this show so much better after S1 and SO MUCH BETTER THAN THE WHOLE ARROWVERSE. D:

Berlantiverse shows are just very formulaic, every season always feels the same. Maybe that's why.

Penguin

Berlantiverse shows are just very formulaic, every season always feels the same. Maybe that's why.

I think there's some truth to that, and when they nail the format... hard to beat. Arrow season 2 and The Flash season 1 nailed it both.

The problem with other seasons is that it doesn't benefit an entire season focused on a single story.

Gotham was smart to do two large arcs that was filled with a lot of mini-arcs. Most things wrapped in 2-3 episodes.

I think the biggest victim was Legends, where the best eps of the show were the ones that didn't deal with the main plot.

Tabby

Now that all shows have ended it's time rank everything!

1. Gotham season 2
2. The Flash season 1
3. Arrow season 2
4. The Flash season 2
5. Arrow season 1
6. Gotham season 1
7. Supergirl season 1
8. Legends season 1
9. Vixen
100. Arrow season 3
728. Arrow season 4

Edit: updated list.

morningbus

I still stick by what I said last time: I'd watch Arrow season 3 twice before watching Gotham season 1 again.

Fuck, I'll throw Arrow season 4 on there and it doesn't even tip the scale.

Pachimari

Just finished Gotham season 2 and it's my absolute favorite show. I would watch both S1 and S2 over anything else. Now it's time for me to catch up with The Flash, Arrow, Legends and Supergirl. I'm behind by around 9 episodes for each show welp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom