• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC TV Community Thread [Summer of Superfriends]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeroX03

Banned
Arrow episode 408 is called "Legends of Yesterday" and Stars the Hawk family. I figure we might as well use this thread for open spoiler discussion during the on-season, we were already doing that already.

Bro and sis looking tight.

That picture of Speedy and Green Arrow, oh man.

Where's the Arrow OT?

If there's not one up in a day, I'm making the Felicity |OT|

ZeroX03

Banned
So I'll legit make the Arrow thread as it seems Replicant and Clevinger aren't stepping up. I won't be able to get away with my favorite thread title though, will I?

FELICITY Season 5 |OT| Also Starring Arrow

Sölf

So I'll legit make the Arrow thread as it seems Replicant and Clevinger aren't stepping up. I won't be able to get away with my favorite thread title though, will I?

FELICITY Season 5 |OT| Also Starring Arrow

Well, if you change it to Season 4 I can live with that.

ZeroX03

Banned
I wouldn't mind it, but would mods allow it?

I might just do it and have a backup name ready.

I was thinking Arrow S4 |OT| In Darhkest Night... or Welcome to the Darhk Age

I know people liked League of Character Assassinations but I think S3 did a lot of good work for the majority of characters (just not Oliver and Felicity).

e: okay it's done and will be posted in a few hours lmao

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
24sFPMq.jpg

ZeroX03

Banned
I'm thinking we might as well use this for open spoiler discussion and general shit talking. Especially with three shows in continuity things will get messy.

Joni

Yeah, this topic might be easiest for general talk and cross-over things. And of course, talk on the non-existant Titans.

I just want my boy, damn it.....

It's like they keep denying that he's top tier

My name is Dick Grayson.
I spent my childhood training to be a soldier in the war on crime.
Now, I'm stepping out of my mentor's shadow, and finding others like me.
Together, we're more than just sidekicks- we're Titans.

I would love a nightwing or just grayson show, even if they can mention batman it wouldn't be hard to accept the story of a young orphan acrobat seeking vengeance after his parents were murdered during their circus performance in the vile and corrupt Gotham city that's been on the decline since the Wayne family murder (yes, all the family) many years ago.

Just like that all the backstory and no batman. Maybe keep Alfred as a mentor of some kind and give him a good assortment of batman mob villains, move him to bloodheaven if you have to and after half a season bam, arrowverse crossover.

Three weeks for Supergirl, two days for Arrow, one day for The Flash and iZombie.

I'm ready for DC TV to take me away.

Also, here's something I saw earlier: Smallville and Birds of Prey vs. Arrow, The Flash, Supergirl, and Legends of Tomorrow

uqIVstx.jpg

Joni

There is not a single costume in there that Arrowverse doesn't do better although I wouldn't mind the Supergirl one.

My name is Dick Grayson.
I spent my childhood training to be a soldier in the war on crime.
Now, I'm stepping out of my mentor's shadow, and finding others like me.
Together, we're more than just sidekicks- we're Titans.

I would love a nightwing or just grayson show, even if they can mention batman it wouldn't be hard to accept the story of a young orphan acrobat seeking vengeance after his parents were murdered during their circus performance in the vile and corrupt Gotham city that's been on the decline since the Wayne family murder (yes, all the family) many years ago.

Just like that all the backstory and no batman. Maybe keep Alfred as a mentor of some kind and give him a good assortment of batman mob villains, move him to bloodheaven if you have to and after half a season bam, arrowverse crossover.
If they really don't want to use Bats, they can literally just change Gotham City to Bludhaven and it works just fine.
Not exactly. It was some guy called Vordigan that was based on him.

Hahahaha. I forgot all about how Cyborg looked.

Here's Blue Beetle and Booster Gold:

In fairness, Booster Gold is perfect.

The rest are fucking ridiculous. BoP is one of the worst comic related properties I've ever seen.

I was watching clips of the Booster Gold and Blue Beetle episode like a week or two ago, and Booster Gold was pretty much perfectly represented, I think.

Shaanyboi

Banned
New Flash clip: Flash and
Firestorm Team-up against the Rogues.

If I were to guess, this is probably the opening shot.

Wentworth Miller leaning in far with the cheese factor. Gotta love it. Also Firestorm being as useless and unimpressive as always.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom