• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC's Legends Of Tomorrow |OT| Macho Man Vandal Savage - Thursdays 8/7c

Status
Not open for further replies.

WedgeX

Banned
Connor????

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Are we in Flashpoint now?

I don't know if we will ever get a live action Flashpoint so it's going to be Flashpoint in my eyes.

OH SHIT DEATHSTROKE

DominoKid

Connor Hawke. Oliver's son in the old continuity, no relation here.

ah this shit getting complex now
WTPkLb5.png

Tabby

Jax's actor is really bad. Can we kill him and replace him with Ronnie?

Why didn't Sara just kill the guards...? That made uh, no sense.

I hate how Firestorm in this universe is basically just a poor man's Human Torch. Like I know there was a deleted scene cut where they did more but we've yet to see anything other than them shooting fire.

Tabby

Yeah especially when you see people complaining about the CG and stuff,

Who gives a shit at least they attempt to show/do cool stuff the best that they can.

We're getting 3 shows on TV that are all in the same universe that all crossover several times a year. This shit is cool like can you imagine this happening 10 years ago?

Like you said, who gives a shit in the end.

Skux

So
Deathstroke
is going to be
Slade's son
right? Voice doesn't sound like
Manu
at all

It could be an
old Deathstroke played by a different actor.

I'm loving this, the crossovers can take place not only between shows but also between alternate universes (thanks to the Flash), and now also across timelines (thanks to LoT).

Deadly

So
Deathstroke
is going to be
Slade's son
right? Voice doesn't sound like
Manu
at all
I'm guessing they just got a placeholder actor, unfortunately. Wouldn't be very interesting if it's his son since he doesn't have any beef with Oliver.

I wish I could watch live, hope they bring back Stephanie Corneliussen, maybe on the Flash in the present where she's become a version of her comic counterpart after what happened in this episode. The Flash getting some fallout from Rip's team messing with the past. Next week should be interesting...

But that was fun next week should be crazy. Do wish they'd show Firestorm doing more.
She has some serious crazy eyes

I love the show and I don't even remember what you're talking about so if you can spoiler tag it for me that would be cool.

HBKnH9p.gif

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Jax's actor is really bad. Can we kill him and replace him with Ronnie?

Why didn't Sara just kill the guards...? That made uh, no sense.

I hate how Firestorm in this universe is basically just a poor man's Human Torch. Like I know there was a deleted scene cut where they did more but we've yet to see anything other than them shooting fire.

He absorbed a nuke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom