• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC's Legends Of Tomorrow S2 |OT| CW's Justice Society of Vancouver - Tuesdays 9/8c

ZeroX03

Banned
A very presidential episode #2.05 "Compromised" Synopsis...
When the Legends trace a timequake to President Reagan’s White House, they are shocked to discover their old enemy Damien Darhk (guest star Neal McDonough) is now a Senior Adviser to Reagan. As the team works to uncover what Darhk has up his devious sleeve, Sara (Caity Lotz) struggles with the choice of getting revenge or helping with the team’s larger mission. Thinking that the JSA members could be of help, Amaya (Maisie Richardson-Sellers) and Nate (Nick Zano) break into the JSA and are surprised at what they find. Meanwhile, Stein (Victor Garber) tries to prevent his younger self from creating an even bigger time Abberation.

Gig

One man's junk is another man's treasure
If the team is going to
the 1980's
I wanna see Sara break dance.

Skux

The show is definitely missing Captain Cold's charisma. The other characters just haven't been given time to grow with all the plot and exposition stuff happening with JSA. Nate's arc looks promising though.

Victor Garber sounded great.

And the Hulk-Nazi scenes really should have been done at night. Flash did this a lot early on to help cover up some of the deficiencies in CGI.

MartyStu

The show is definitely missing Captain Cold's charisma. The other characters just haven't been given time to grow with all the plot and exposition stuff happening with JSA. Nate's arc looks promising though.

Victor Garber sounded great.

And the Hulk-Nazi scenes really should have been done at night. Flash did this a lot early on to help cover up some of the deficiencies in CGI.

Agreed. I respect their desire to have variety, but that CG was way too rough to do during the day.

Oh man, Victor Garber's singing

yep, Garber's a G.

9007e2d48da216ee1b017236391e6e7a.jpg

This show such dumb fun, I can't ever be mad at it. It doesn't take itself seriously enough for me to care about the jankyness, unlike flash or arrow.

The bad CGI mini hulk didn't bother me, but he bombs dropping on the motorcycle instant transitioning in the the stationary crashed version of the scene was so bad I loved it.

Really enjoying season 2 so far.

ZeroX03

Banned
Tonight, Janie's got a...

#2.03 "Shogun"
Episode Promo
SECRETS AND NEW FOUND POWERS — Nate (Nick Zano) is shocked to learn that he has powers but then accidentally lands himself and Ray (Brandon Routh) in Feudal Japan. After Sara (Caity Lotz) convinces their stowaway Amaya (Maisie Richardson-Sellers), AKA Vixen, that Rory (Dominic Purcell) is not a murderer, they all agree to find Nate and help him master his powers in order to defend the Japanese village from the Shogun and his army of samurai warriors. Meanwhile, Jax (Franz Drameh) and Stein (Victor Garber) stay back to help fix the ship and find a secret compartment but decide not to tell the rest of the team what they learn. Sara seduces a geisha.
Legends-Of-Tomorrow-203.jpg

EYEL1NER

Man, I started watching Legends of Tomorrow last week after catching up on S2 of The Flash on Netflix and watched the last two episodes on the CW app on my Xbone. I was excited about the new episode tonight (despite not really being 'sold' on this season so far compared to S1) but it looks like we have plans tonight. Watching it tomorrow on the app isn't the worst thing in the world, but I was looking forward to watching an episode as it aired finally and getting to follow along on GAF.

ZeroX03

Banned
Rory has killed lots of people. You'll have to be more specific.

Hi Colossus aka the literal Iron Man aka Commander Steel

ZeroX03

Banned
They really have abandoned all attempts at logic for whacky broad comedy.

That Japanese remix of the Atom theme.

OH MY GOD they're mixing up English and Japanese horribly. Why wouldn't gaijin be translated hahahaha

Ray, my dude, you can shrink to the size of an atom, fly, and shoot laser beams. How do you keep letting your suit get stolen?

He really needs to install a sensor for people coming up behind him.

Top Bottom