• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC's Legends Of Tomorrow S2 |OT| CW's Justice Society of Vancouver - Tuesdays 9/8c

Joni

Seems like he did exactly that with his son "winning" the contest. Just never really contacted them directly (as far as we know)

Yes, it would probably be more helpful to call them after 10 years, tell them you are back and try to work it out.

Dryk

The Eobard + Cisco/Caitlyn line completely fucks the timeline, which would be okay which would be okay if it wasn't completely inconsequential. It's a net loss.

sturmdogg

One thing that surprised me was how good Matt Letscher was in making Eobard a sympathetic character. His bit about missing working with peers, working with Cisco and Caitlyn, and explaining his reason for wanting the spear, was pretty good acting (to me at least).

Joni

One thing that surprised me was how good Matt Letscher was in making Eobard a sympathetic character. His bit about missing working with peers, working with Cisco and Caitlyn, and explaining his reason for wanting the spear, was pretty good acting (to me at least).
Tom C overshadowed him but he has been a highlight since his initial appearance.

SEASON FINALE — As the Legends are about to take off for their next destination, a massive timequake rocks the ship. In order to try and fix what has happened, they are forced to break the one cardinal rule of time travel. But if they are able to destroy the spear, they will face the ultimate consequence. Victor Garber, Brandon Routh, Arthur Darvill, Caity Lotz, Dominic Purcell, Franz Drameh, Nick Zano and Maisie Richardson-Sellers. Rob Seidenglanz directed the episode written by Phil Klemmer & Marc Guggenheim (#217). Original airdate 4
/4/2017.”

Shit is going down

carlsojo

Yeah it's hard not to root for him. I hope however it shakes out he at least gets to use the spear to stay alive.

Best case scenario for him is he writes himself back into reality with the spear as Harrison Wells and goes back to hanging with Team Flash. Maybe erases his memories of being Reverse Flash. So all of Flash S4 he slowly remembers who he is.

What ever happened to that warning from Barry? Was that resolved in the cross over or am I forgetting something? I don't remember it coming up since.

ZeroX03

Banned
Future Barry's message was odd. Like one part was very specifically about Flashpoint, but the rest was vague enough that I could buy it wasn't really about the Dominators.

carlsojo

Future Barry's message was odd. Like one part was very specifically about Flashpoint, but the rest was vague enough that I could buy it wasn't really about the Dominators.

I actually wonder if it had something to do with what Rex was trying to warn them about before Thawne fisted his heart.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Maybe next season's big bad is Savitar.

Eww. I'll pass.

They could never do this because of scheduling, but if the big threat of next season was cleaning up Barry's time travels problems, that would be kinda fun.

I enjoyed this series back in season 1, but season 2 has really knocked it out of the park. I enjoyed this even more than Arrow this season...And Arrow is really good this season.

kmfdmpig

I enjoyed this series back in season 1, but season 2 has really knocked it out of the park. I enjoyed this even more than Arrow this season...And Arrow is really good this season.

It has been much better this year. Embracing fun and absurdity has been a great move for this show.

What ever happened to that warning from Barry? Was that resolved in the cross over or am I forgetting something? I don't remember it coming up since.

My hunch is that the Future Flash warning, was a hint at Barry ultimately being Savitar. Its just a theory, so no spoiler info or anything... but I suspect that is where they're going.

ZeroX03

Banned
Here's a little tidbit from PaleyFest. Name your guesses, folks:
Executive producer Marc Guggenheim teased that there’s a “surprise crossover” coming up that nobody knows about, specifically noting that it’s a cameo from a character on a different CW superhero show, but all he’d say is that this person will show up in the penultimate episode of the show’s current season.

Also Guggenheim tweeted the cast list for the season finale. All hands on deck.

GulAtiCa

Maybe the "surprise crossover" will be Flash. Maybe they will catch him in a different time period (unrelated to Flash current plot, like a different in future Flash). That be neat.

I'm actually surprised we haven't really seen Flash in Legends yet, outside of the Crossover episode. (I'm ignoring the voice over thing, since that is so minor and really barely a presence). Esp compared to the pitch/promo video that had him and some of the Legends facing off against that giant robot.

When you think about it, Oliver has been in 3 episodes so far (well 4 if you count the crossover). Even
Katie Cassidy will have been in at least 2 episodes by time the season ends (pilot and then S2 ending)

ZeroX03

Banned
Yeah a Flash appearance is well overdue.

A return to Punished Oliver from Star City 2046 wouldn't go amiss.

I think it'd be cool if they just found like Earth-1's Mon-El out in space.

And
the Legion gets the Spear of Destiny in that episode and rewrites history, so someone like Eddie or Barry seems most likely.

GulAtiCa

The intro for the latest episode should really have been done by Evil Rip. I feel like they missed their chance there. Was a little disappointed they re-used Mick's intro, esp after just recently using it.

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
this season is on fire - every episode just a blast to watch

i want to see far-future wartorn Barry as the cameo

ZeroX03

Banned
Chill out with a brand new episode tonight!

#2.15 "Fellowship of the Spear"
Episode Promo
IT'S WAR - The Legends must devise a plan to retrieve the last remaining fragments of the Spear of Destiny from the Legion of Doom. They find themselves in France at the height of World War I faced with the knowledge that they must destroy the mystical object. They enlist the help of a soldier by the name of John Ronald Reuel Tolkin (guest star Jack Turner) and find that the Spear is leading them into the heart of the war. Meanwhile, the team must all resist the temptation of the Spear, and the return of beloved former teammate Hawkman (special guest star Falk Hentschel). Victor Garber, Brandon Routh, Arthur Darvill, Caity Lotz, Dominic Purcell, Franz Drameh, Nick Zano and Maisie Richardson-Sellers. Ben Bray directed the episode written by Keto Shimizu & Matthew Maala.
OfaMa4N.jpg

Joni

Yeah but does that even count?
RF shouldn't even exist, so he technically shouldn't be occupying that spot unless it is meant for him.

I still half expect his plan to succeed, so that he is written into existence again. Which allows Barry to put him there. And then double twist, he turns into Savitar.

TheOddOne

Note: Do not post promo pics for unaired episodes. It's fine to post a link, but do clearly label them.

New episode today:
Season 2: episode 15 "Fellowship of the Spear"

The Legends must devise a plan to retrieve the last remaining fragments of the Spear of Destiny from the Legion of Doom. They find themselves in France at the height of World War I faced with the knowledge that they must destroy the mystical object.
- Promo for this week's episode.

Skux

Just caught up. Absolutely loved the episode. This show is just crazy fun watching this crew hijack the most important moments in history. We even got to see a softer side of the most villainous villains in the Arrowverse.

Top Bottom