• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC's Legends Of Tomorrow S2 |OT| CW's Justice Society of Vancouver - Tuesdays 9/8c

ZeroX03

Banned
Okay the timeline with Eobard makes no sense at this point lol. It was nice to see Eobard having a more human interaction was nice.

Fun episode for something that had so little Mick in it. He had like three lines!

Maddocks

Great episode for Eobard. Showed how badass he is without the speed and how smart he is. Also had a good moments with ray.

Rip needs to become true captain again, I just like it better when he is doctor who lite.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Great episode. I especially liked that Thawne and Ray have a new dynamic to their relationship. I'm not even going to attempt to make sense of how Thawne exists to begin with.

Long Live Captain Sara! Relieved that Rip's return doesn't push her out of the Captain's Chair. The role fits her character well given how decisive she is.

MartyStu

How the hell did this Reverse Flash work with Cisco and Snow?

Bullshit excuse the writers can use:

As remnant, Thawne fits no pattern and thus space-time cannot sort him out. So to simplify the paradox he represents, it has collapsed multiple versions of him running through the speed force during multiple different points in time as a single entity that it can easily delete.

ZeroX03

Banned
Are we in agreement that the Snart seen here is most likely an older version plucked from further back in time and used to fuck with the team in exchange for existing?

I mean it'd probably have to be like early S1 Flash version of him? He didn't have the gun until he was on that show, but got gradually less evil (slash lethal) pretty quickly.

Bullshit excuse the writers can use:

As remnant, Thawne fits no pattern and thus space-time cannot sort him out. So to simplify the paradox he represents, it has collapsed multiple versions of him running through the speed force during multiple different points in time as a single entity that it can easily delete.

Sounds good to me.

jobrro

Loved Stein's singing, then they played it in the credits also. Stein's had quite a few funny moments this season.

Ray's suit is terrible. A depowered person can damage it so easily lol. Still not clear on why speedforce doesn't work at all in space, and the Moon has gravity even it it is significantly less than on Earth. I guess plotforce trumps speedforce.

Also, Ray couldn't have used his suit to power the timeship a little? I can see why the Dwarf Star energy would have been incompatible the 20th century technology but thought it might be compatible with the WaveRider. Who knows.

Still enjoyed it thoroughly.

ZeroX03

Banned
Ray is apparently going to upgrade the suit, that was teased. It's funny because in his first outting with the suit Oliver takes him down with a single knife throw. He knows it's vulnerable.

carlsojo

Flashpoint Thawne goes back and kills Barry's mother, he still gets stranded there like he did last time. Becomes Harrison, experiences Season 1 antics, Eddie kills himself, and now we have post-season 1/flashpoint Thawne.

GulAtiCa

Flashpoint Thawne goes back and kills Barry's mother, he still gets stranded there like he did last time. Becomes Harrison, experiences Season 1 antics, Eddie kills himself, and now we have post-season 1/flashpoint Thawne.

But, Thawne didn't lose his speed in post Flashpoint when he time travelled and dropped Barry's ass off at his house in his correct time. Then he speed away. So, it's a little odd that he even needed to go through all that. At least post Flashpoint after leaving Barry would have made more sense. Now I'm curious how he escaped burning up essentially in S1 finale of Flash then, if he was from that point at the end.

Though, perhaps he kinda got merged with the "current" version.

At least it makes more sense then whatever the Flash writers are currently doing...

Magwik

Banned
But, Thawne didn't lose his speed in post Flashpoint when he time travelled and dropped Barry's ass off at his house in his correct time. Then he speed away. So, it's a little odd that he even needed to go through all that. At least post Flashpoint after leaving Barry would have made more sense. Now I'm curious how he escaped burning up essentially in S1 finale of Flash then, if he was from that point at the end.

Though, perhaps he kinda got merged with the "current" version.

At least it makes more sense then whatever the Flash writers are currently doing...

For all intents and purposes there is probably just 1 Thawne now.
We had:
The one from S2 that visited
The one that died in S1
and the Thawne that Barry took to Flashpoint

I think I got it. This Eobard is the Eobard from the original timeline. As has been said before he is an amalgamation of all Eobards up until that point in time(so he has S1 Thawne/Wells memories).

Remember when Barry was losing his memory in Flashpoint? Or when Professor Stein gained memories of his daughter?

I think the same principal is at play here. Not bad if true.

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
Time travel rules on this series legitimately piss me off at times.
There are rules?!?!

No traction for running, but I don't see why superspeed punches wouldn't work.

It would make more sense if the excuse was that the lunar module was too confined a space to build up speed.

Right, he could still vibro-hand his way into Ray, but (Ray's comment aside) my guess is Thawne wants to limit his speed force usage, lest Black Flash finds his location sooner.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
There are rules?!?!
image.php

Sir Doom

what a fun show. The show really sets it apart from seriousness of Flash, Arrow and Supergirl.
I hope it continues to carve out it own style.

One thing I hate how force the sacrifice segment is. Just like Supergirl I gotta write this article to get out Catco....because these characters need an exit

Top Bottom