• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC's Legends Of Tomorrow S2 |OT| CW's Justice Society of Vancouver - Tuesdays 9/8c

Joni

Rip and Gideon made out and she enjoyed it.

I ship them now, no lie.

PlanetExpressShip-2.jpg

I'm going to miss Evil Rip, the actor was better in that role.

I see Rip spending a lot of time in his cabin initiating certain "special" protocols with Gideon from now on.

MartyStu

I'm going to miss Evil Rip, the actor was better in that role.

I see Rip spending a lot of time in his cabin initiating certain "special" protocols with Gideon from now on.

Agreed. I think if the writers has any sense, they would use this opportunity to modify his personality even as a good guy,

ZeroX03

Banned
One of these days Mick... bam, zoom, straight to the moon!

#2.14 "Moonshot"
Episode Promo
HOUSTON, WE HAVE A PROBLEM - When the Legends track Commander Steel (guest star Matthew MacCaull) to NASA Headquarters in 1970, they learn where Nate's (Nick Zano) grandfather hid the last fragment of the Spear of Destiny. The team notices a time aberration during the Apollo 13 mission and believes that the Legion of Doom might be involved. As the Legends journey into space to intercept Apollo 13, the Waverider suffers massive internal damage and Ray's (Brandon Routh) life is left in jeopardy when he is stranded on the moon with Mon-El (special guest star Chris Wood) of Earth-38. Meanwhile, tension grows between Rip (Arthur Darvill) and Sara (Caity Lotz) as to who is the leader of the team. Victor Garber, Franz Drameh, Maisie Richarson-Sellers and Dominic Purcell also star. Kevin Mock directed the episode written by Grainne Godfree (#214). Original airdate 3/14/2017.
legends-of-tomorrow-02x14-009-237180.jpg

TheOddOne

New episode today:
Season 2: episode 14 "Moonshot"

When the Legends track Commander Steel to NASA Headquarters in 1970, they learn where Nate’s grandfather hid the last fragment of the Spear of Destiny. The team notices a time aberration during the Apollo 13 mission and believes that the Legion of Doom might be involved.
- Promo for this week's episode.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Should a speedster have speed when he is on space?

Newton's first law of motion:

"An object at rest stays at rest and an object in motion stays in motion with the same speed and in the same direction unless acted upon by an unbalanced force.
"

Pretty sure the speedforce is as unbalanced as it gets.

GulAtiCa

Would make sense, in a few episodes of the Flash they've demonstrated that. Like the Zoom episode in S2 of The Flash, where Barry launches him & Zoom up in the air so that they both are just free falling and can't move away from each other.

Top Bottom