• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC's Legends Of Tomorrow S2 |OT| CW's Justice Society of Vancouver - Tuesdays 9/8c

firehawk12

Subete no aware
1) Mick is the best.

2) The team is the worst. I kind of hope next year they don't do a long arc, because it seems like they only way they can stretch out the story is to make the team make a stupid mistake every other episode. They seem to just incompetently stumble their way through time rather than act like the protectors of time that they claimed to be at the first episode of the season.

Joni

That was a good episode. As it is expected, the bad guys get a win in the next to last episode. Now wait and see what they changed.

abundant

1) Mick is the best.

2) The team is the worst. I kind of hope next year they don't do a long arc, because it seems like they only way they can stretch out the story is to make the team make a stupid mistake every other episode. They seem to just incompetently stumble their way through time rather than act like the protectors of time that they claimed to be at the first episode of the season.

Agreed. I'd like it if all of the Arrowverse shows would take a hint from Gotham/Agents of SHIELD and do smaller arcs spread throughout the season instead of a season long arc.

Deadly

Who's got more Ls, Barry Allen or the Legends?

Good episode though. Easily the most enjoyable arrowverse show right now

Joni

The Legends get quite a few wins. It is what Damien was complaining about. The loss they suffered now is nothing moe than the loss that everyone suffers in a video game. You are never able to beat the end boss just until the end of his plan reaching conclusion.

Loving the season and with Snart back, it got better. Can't wait for the next episode

Though the main thing that constantly tugs at my heartstrings is I just wished Snart will be good again and somehow get to join the legends back alive in season 3 without undoing the events from Season 1. Though I don't see any way of this happening :(

ZeroX03

Banned
Loving the season and with Snart back, it got better. Can't wait for the next episode

Though the main thing that constantly tugs at my heartstrings is I just wished Snart will be good again and somehow get to join the legends back alive in season 3 without undoing the events from Season 1. Though I don't see any way of this happening :(

if only there was a way they could literally change reality so he's never sucked into the timestream hmmm

So what version of
snart is this?
Ill tag it just in case.
I cant picture any point in time where he would join a group like the legion

ZeroX03

Banned
So what version of
snart is this?
Ill tag it just in case.
I cant picture any point in time where he would join a group like the legion

He was still lethal and ruthless until the Golden Glider episode in season one. So it'd probably be somewhere between episode five and fifteen he was picked up out of I guess.

nOoblet16

I am pretty sure Mick is just playing along only so he can get Snart back and get rid of Spear both. He isn't the same stupid meathead he was originally even if he pretends to be one, dude was trained by the Time Lords for a long time.

Dalek

I am pretty sure Mick is just playing along only so he can get Snart back and get rid of Spear both. He isn't the same stupid meathead he was originally even if he pretends to be one, dude was trained by the Time Lords for a long time.

I really hope this is the case. They've had such a good run with Mick and it would be a waste to just have him revert and betray everyone like this.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Keep in mind guys, it's
Doomworld next week. Basically Flashpoint for the villains. Felicity is probably a hero there and only there.

Dear GAF. Please stay calm. Keep yourself under control. I know what you're about to see will hurt you.

https://twitter.com/mguggenheim/status/844765772782055425

The fuck am I looking at here?

I mean, I know what I'm seeing. But what am I looking at? That costume is way too close to someone near and dear to my heart.
Just give me one more appearance by Huntress. It's all I ask.
Don't do this to me Legends.

On a somewhat related note, they have some pretty sick concept artists. Regardless of the subject; I kinda want to see them do up all the actors in their more comic booky costumes.

Dear GAF. Please stay calm. Keep yourself under control. I know what you're about to see will hurt you.

giphy.gif

carlsojo

She looks like a teched out Huntress if that makes sense. I can't imagine there are any (living) heroes in Doomworld so she's probably Malcolm's assistant.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Guggenheim is giving you guys the most fire DCW shows this year and you want to freak out over some concept art.

C'mon, finally give the guy some slack.

Joni

That would be the best thing, but still, it ends with the Spear in their hands. Should they want the rogues for Flash, a face heel turn for Mick could work.

Oh, this will be amazing.

Skux

I love the Spear concept. The Arrowverse shows have been very strict about making sure that dead characters, once permanently dead, remain dead. We still see Laurel and Snart and Eddie and Tommy, but only in alternate versions, or flashbacks, visions, or as Speed Force gods.

The Spear lets the writers break that barrier and bring back characters into the primary timeline, without regard to continuity, because the whole point of the thing is that it breaks continuity.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Legends went from being a garbage heap to the second best DC show airing. I'm down for whatever.

Promo and future episode spoiler:
That concept art looks fun. Going off the promo, the next episode is just going to be the wackiness of seeing everyone in different lives, which of course will get fixed leading us into the finale. Even though the Legion has basically won, the tone of the promo trailer was pretty silly. Just having fun with a premise is when this show is at its strongest

ZeroX03

Banned
The Sara and Amaya photos/gifs from next episode are going to be out of this world at the very least. Also re: Mick
it doesn't look like he's conning the Legion, but he is aware he screwed up and is trying to right that.

(Promo for those who haven't seen)

Joni

Honestly, Mick
has kinda earned betraying the team. He went through ages of hell last season and he was a good dude all around but they still treat him as the common criminal. Sara is a literal killer, but Mick is the monster because he likes to steal. They were a lot nicer to Snart. Even the Ray-Mick dudebro got less.

Xenoboy

I still feel like the writers are undermining Mick's time as Chronos. Didn't he spend a shitload of time in the vanishing point? He should know lots of stuff.

Magwik

Banned
Honestly, Mick
has kinda earned betraying the team. He went through ages of hell last season and he was a good dude all around but they still treat him as the common criminal. Sara is a literal killer, but Mick is the monster because he likes to steal. They were a lot nicer to Snart. Even the Ray-Mick dudebro got less.

They literally treated him like shit after hearing he was hallucinating his dead friend. Stein knew and still doubted the guy. They earned that shit.

Three shows. We almost survived a season of three entire shows without this shit. Fuck.

Top Bottom