• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

de Blob 2 |OT| Press A to jump!

Mael

Ok, since it was sales till this week here Igot it on the cheap for Wii since I don't have move anyway on ps3 and my tv is certainly not HD.
Well it's good, like really good and fun.
Probably the best I could expect out of a 3D platformer not named Mario if that says anything.
There's still the major problem that prevented me from finishing the 1rst deBlob....
What does every fucking level take more than 1 hour to finish?

Tizoc

Just started palying it and am almost done with Stage 2.
Loving it so far and I'm playing Normal mode without upgrading so I can get the trophy for it XD.

Tizoc

I'm enjoying this game more than I thought XD
Reached the university stage and I really shouldn't rush things as I got a game over twice from not keeping an eye on how much color points I had left.

Pakkidis

I just beat the game a few days ago. Very fun game and at times felt more like a puzzle game than a platformer. However some serious bizarre design decisions hold this game back from meeting its true potential- A time limit, Lack of checkpoints, Inability to save progress when you want, no option to just jump in a level and collect what you missed, you have to replay the entire level over again.

Overall a very fun and cute game.

Speevy

Banned
Anyone pick this up on PS3?

It's $9.99 for Playstation Plus members.

It's very hand-holdy, but I love everything else about it, especially the whole "Restore the gray world." element.

Games like this always have my dollars.

Fun for families or people who don't like being attacked in games (like me).

Robso

Sorry to bump, can't make a thread.

This is currently £5 at Blockbuster, just over $8, worth it?

Still not entirely sure what you do.

Tizoc

Sorry to bump, can't make a thread.

This is currently £5 at Blockbuster, just over $8, worth it?

Still not entirely sure what you do.

It's a good platformer and at that price it's a steal. I myself enjoyed it a lot and it does have some collectathon elements. Only thing that MIGHT irritate a player is that each stage takes 1 hour to complete. Furthermore if you missed out on an item, backtracking to find it can be irritating.
However the game isn't that hard and can be Platinumed with some patience.
Kids'll also like the coloring concept of the game.

Robso

It's a good platformer and at that price it's a steal. I myself enjoyed it a lot and it does have some collectathon elements. Only thing that MIGHT irritate a player is that each stage takes 1 hour to complete. Furthermore if you missed out on an item, backtracking to find it can be irritating.
However the game isn't that hard and can be Platinumed with some patience.
Kids'll also like the coloring concept of the game.

By one hour to complete do you mean finding all the items?

If so, is this mandatory.

Top Bottom