• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dead or Alive 5: Last Round |OT| Bouncing on new systems.

These costume packs are fucking pricey. 34 bucks? Weren't they around 15-17 before Last Round?

Jesus.

The destructible costumes are more expensive, but it also depends on the number of characters in a pack. e.g. there are two ninja DLC packs, at about $15, whereas packs with most/all of the roster are about $33-35. Non-destrubctible packs are less.

Hubb

They also need to make the season pass look reasonable. "Look you can save $75 dollars by buying this thing!". I like a lot of the costumes, but I've trained myself awhile ago only to buy for characters I really use and only costumes I really want to use.

Hubb

I want to jump back on DOA5. Is this game still active online? Im thinking about picking up the retail version

I'm playing today and I can see a number of people online, usually if I have throwdowns on I'll get the notification pretty regularly. I can't speak for off-hours though.

Game isn't booming by any stretch of the imagination, but there are people to play with.

There's only the whales left buying at this point. No reason to leave money on the table

I get the sentiment, but I don't consider myself a whale and I just bought one of the costumes that was just released. If the Halloween pack has some interesting ones I could see myself buying 1 or 2.

LegendX48

The new costumes are kinda neat. All of this is reminding me that I haven't played in a while, been messing around with USF4 on pc lol

Eolz

Yeah sadly most of the time, fighting game public chats are pretty bad.
Gaf lobbies are better, should be available the usual hours Shin.

Hubb

I'll be able to join the gaf lobby at 4 till about 5:30/5:45 then I'm going to meet some friends for dinner.

Should be on later in the night in case anyone is still around/missed the lobby and still wants to play.

Top Bottom