• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dead or Alive 5: Last Round |OT| Bouncing on new systems.

The truth revealed

OTBK2Fg.png

Cool. Looking forward to seeing which ones got in.

I saw those sale tweets, but I guess they are Japan only for now. I was looking at the season passes last night, wishing they were cheaper.

If I wanted all costumes (2 season passes and the ultimate old costume bundle), it's like £222 lol

I wish they did character season passes, like pay £20 for all of Kasumi's old and future outfits.

PC version is abandoned right?

I want to be hopeful, but as more time passes that hope is replaced with despair

Its starting to feel that way. I really wanted that Hong Kong stage to show up eventually, but right now I will be thrilled just to get a lobby system showing up for online.

Looks like this sale is for the West, too.

Looks like it's just Hitomi DLC, Helena DLC, Fun Theme DLC, Characters, and Characters + Fun Theme DLC.

They need to do more than that.

Hubb

Thanks for the link, I just looked it up on Twitter. Not really worth it (for the Helena pack at least). Seems like the pack is more for the free version than the retail one, since I recently caved and got a used copy I have a chunk of the costumes in that pack already. I'd still save a couple of dollars buying the pack, but I am not really interested in most of the ones I am missing.

Sorry if it was already mentioned, but I just bought the retail disc bases game and I am confused by the ammount of content available as DLC. Some packages seems to overlap.

Us there a guide of the content available?

Right now Live has deals on ultimate helena, ultimate hitome and and ultimate fun pack. Worth to check it or the content is alo available in a bigger package?

ShinMaruku

Disc comes with 320ish costumes, some of them have been in previous packs. The game is well over 600 costumes now so the best way to find which ones you don't have is the dlc packages, you won't have the Halloween or christmas sets which is about 30-40 you are missing, then the ninja outfits, the collaberations are also missing.

Disc comes with 320ish costumes, some of them have been in previous packs. The game is well over 600 costumes now so the best way to find which ones you don't have is the dlc packages, you won't have the Halloween or christmas sets which is about 30-40 you are missing, then the ninja outfits, the collaberations are also missing.

Thanks a lot for replyig.

So the disk version comes with some of the Ultimate packages? There is a complete Ultimate package that costs $92.99. So part of this package is already in the disk version? This package contains the Halloween package which is also available for $46.99.

I assume that nome of the Last Round packages are included on the disc, right.

ShinMaruku

Thanks a lot for replyig.

So the disk version comes with some of the Ultimate packages? There is a complete Ultimate package that costs $92.99. So part of this package is already in the disk version? This package contains the Halloween package which is also available for $46.99.

I assume that nome of the Last Round packages are included on the disc, right.

Some of the ultimate packages are in it. The name of the packages are seen in the store yes.

Hubb

Sorry if it was already mentioned, but I just bought the retail disc bases game and I am confused by the ammount of content available as DLC. Some packages seems to overlap.

Us there a guide of the content available?

Right now Live has deals on ultimate helena, ultimate hitome and and ultimate fun pack. Worth to check it or the content is alo available in a bigger package?

http://teamninja-studio.com/doa5/lastround/us/costumes.html

Is all the DLC included in Last round. Some of the "ultimate character" packs will have some small overlap of costumes. Best thing to do is to check out which sets are included in the pack you are interested in and then double check this list to see if you already own it or not.

Yeah not sure if this is 100% TN's fault or if PSN needs a better backend, but it would be nice to know what you already own in a pack. Same thing with other games that sell piece meal stuff and then bundles.

Eolz

PC News!
All the DLC is out, and there's an online mode sort of working now (ranked only, no lobbies). Delete the test/beta (options get back to regular branch), and download the new patch.

PC News!
All the DLC is out, and there's an online mode sort of working now (ranked only, no lobbies). Delete the test/beta (options get back to regular branch), and download the new patch.

Cool2, good to know. The firework stage is still AWOL, but I doubt that was going to change.

lol it's my fault.

I thought this new "group your friends" thing meant I could put friends into lists so I know where they're from, like a DOA friends list, etc. Turns out it puts you all into a group chat instead, which isn't what I had in mind. Pretty dumb that you still can't even do this basic feature.

thundr51

Wow, 439.90 for all dlc on PC.

Done. sticking to PS4 version. Can't play now but will hopefully be able to play some this weekend. PSN: ThundR

Top Bottom