• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dead or Alive 5: Last Round |OT| Bouncing on new systems.

Skilletor

PC online patch is out. Anybody try it yet?

Edit: lol. Still no lobbies. Only ranked matches and nobody is playing this shit. Ugh.

ShinMaruku

Koei spends next to nothing on PC.
Great lobby tonight. GGs to all. Keep playing Anastasia you are getting better every day :)

Anastasia

Great games tonight ;o

Koei spends next to nothing on PC.
Great lobby tonight. GGs to all. Keep playing Anastasia you are getting better every day :)

Definitely getting better, Anastasia.

I defo need practice. Can't be bothered putting the time in with MGS on the go atm though lol.

Thank you~ As much as I like Hitomi I think I'm going to focus more on Helena.

She'll never replace clown Hitomi though lol.

IkZ10rR.png

Eolz

Apparently some Halloween costumes were shown on a stream. No idea if they were already known (concept art probably), but :
Ewm7efr.jpg

n6AbOUc.jpg

On-Topic - Humble bundle are discounting the PC version of DOA5 LR 50%

Off-Topic - Also on sale are Toukiden Kiwami and Dynasty Warriors 8 Xtreme Legends Complete (wth title is that). I'll be getting TK since it sounds super cool, but is DW8 worth it? Dunno if you guys would really know, but thought I'd ask. The graphics look nice, but apparently the PC version is using PS3 gfx? Hmm.

Oh, and it's a whole KT games discount, so other KT games are on there too.

Think it's a tough time atm with games like MGS5 out. Not many people wanna play.

But if you do get a couple of people, I will join tonight.

Kuksune

I have played 2000+ hours of DOA. i can take a little break from it with MGO, getting a wee bit tired of DOA anyways.

Yeah, much as I wanna play DOA, I just have too many other games to focus on atm. I don't have as much time to play games, so really need to bust through my backlog. MGS5 is a damn big game as it is lol. Once more people are free for DOA, we need to do some lobbies.

lol. Zack as a mad scientist is actually pretty cool (and hilarious). I only caught a glimpse of Lei Fang, but her outfit looks super hot. TN look like they are chasing the gay demographic hard, with loin cloth Ein.

EDIT: Nice! If this were available (individually) on PC, I'd probably buy it. Its Lei Fangs best outfit yet, IMO.

hHxcmYTiCyvRywJCStSSkKYumq7tERM8Vqt0o9dThOr7qXZTjRbnc1Vs70eXwuVAVtItaWKIBstOpWqUwNI4mwN-T0cblKN0okkWnsBAYb_am5ucpnwkscXt3r-HQwGwJUF4rSYont4UXtNFBBtQUCRK2h3Y3_142o_hLuVoaR2tduNZQZzmo92MsJWqQC1numfrpSl-2DBoCMbghtuCcwuFhW-rF3mOfT0ewHOwGChKpoYh7JRPrw-UC80EqOYxt-4ScG5nUoikREOyzyLi6ifaZZR_pchVxo_4mW8kMtKBSjkRNt48bsnee3JVCmd2LRNt0uOkDO5AlmTv5X0tzULTQ1TO5XvQ75zRxUCgY13DUuF6BK89qORJbdwoo8A9NlJf0AQUWWC1kpZcJPqJDbU9bLLK6TtLfb9UGCrlckC2tnQgA3Zn7RhuO1HX0KN9hYdJH7p47bXJCzyk4x1obB7KrClGp4fEirbWJpbt75nWNwh3e8eWew6__pnf_emF39OiDKcgRgxqGMqI5TbcDby284wVR_4hSc9xUq7svoU=w511-h452-no

Top Bottom