• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dead or Alive 5: Last Round |OT| Bouncing on new systems.

ShinMaruku

Just keep poking the right sources and maybe we'll get some info about DOAX3 in the west. But rest assured if they want dlc west will get it and we may get more dlc than Japan.

Squire

Banned
She'll be DLC. Hell for the US you might get her and miss out on either Marie or Honoka.

The ideal scenario.

The box art is getting changed of nothing more, but yeah, I actually really do think the US/UK version could have different girls in place of those two.

Eolz

Good news apart from the obvious one (I can post again): I'll have a PS4 again this week, so by the time I get a screen as well to use, I should be able to play again with you by next week-end.

dreamfall

I really hope that they put some sales on the Costumes like last year- I want to buy everything, but phew those prices are getting up there! I think I waited a full year to buy the Halloween costumes just because- but it would be nice for them to have discounted it this go too!

I would buy this Lei Fang, but only on PC.

E24oL3tc9rkshG2d6f29VLwpKe6hPZpcRQA2U_ye93XzeTrIuAawW6wd08Lu533rsXE0RkuZ3nwjxgN8iqmjusCJgPQ-lm66eryM8KihbbgXFGBflS3wnCTF8mvA1iJH3epmsLIHDlw-WxKfH82aVXMX1erkUb1XDHx_Fz8yFmqkcXIDAGgtkfzCWbPJXYmlQ8_1cSgk9pgY0rjugH-X2zDTTv5q9y7w-b2pE3ThTpKGfjuFHyvJh5TwwDdQzwoXSNOxDWYEPJrvYIf7LJeLgEkAmZ8ynCa-4vbar9BN8DWUpIfF-GEzjEsNIQyuqWAqDjPKWH-MIHiwRWYHwF9lEJ0zyBfvYOSD0QENHREOCvQ-QT0cd-Cjywd8Y7U5fC1OcXb8zELQma6MwhEns-oFZxouRYQYkH1YMjIk1Senx-AP_86MWMF8vMx9VkElf-aTyGVtjrhahHjYUuKb2QEXN1Jrmn5o7YEnTQ4Pcqhknx9tjLFzmWX_LAKygN5N3IPHc857MYga62NiD2I0qGLhb7u4l2gEQleeD-CFj0BUgWc=w362-h320-no

Eolz

Got my PS4, just can't set it up right now, waiting for a screen. Again, this weekend should be good!

I really hope that they put some sales on the Costumes like last year- I want to buy everything, but phew those prices are getting up there! I think I waited a full year to buy the Halloween costumes just because- but it would be nice for them to have discounted it this go too!

Yeah, they do one usually at the end of august, but nothing much this year (apart from a small one that was more for Core Fighters).
For Christmas maybe this time?

I would buy this Lei Fang, but only on PC.

E24oL3tc9rkshG2d6f29VLwpKe6hPZpcRQA2U_ye93XzeTrIuAawW6wd08Lu533rsXE0RkuZ3nwjxgN8iqmjusCJgPQ-lm66eryM8KihbbgXFGBflS3wnCTF8mvA1iJH3epmsLIHDlw-WxKfH82aVXMX1erkUb1XDHx_Fz8yFmqkcXIDAGgtkfzCWbPJXYmlQ8_1cSgk9pgY0rjugH-X2zDTTv5q9y7w-b2pE3ThTpKGfjuFHyvJh5TwwDdQzwoXSNOxDWYEPJrvYIf7LJeLgEkAmZ8ynCa-4vbar9BN8DWUpIfF-GEzjEsNIQyuqWAqDjPKWH-MIHiwRWYHwF9lEJ0zyBfvYOSD0QENHREOCvQ-QT0cd-Cjywd8Y7U5fC1OcXb8zELQma6MwhEns-oFZxouRYQYkH1YMjIk1Senx-AP_86MWMF8vMx9VkElf-aTyGVtjrhahHjYUuKb2QEXN1Jrmn5o7YEnTQ4Pcqhknx9tjLFzmWX_LAKygN5N3IPHc857MYga62NiD2I0qGLhb7u4l2gEQleeD-CFj0BUgWc=w362-h320-no

http://store.steampowered.com/app/403350/ ;)

Eolz

I should have elaborated on my original post - I cant afford to buy the whole set and I wish TN would sell their costumes individually for PC players.

Oh yeah, completely agree on that.
Hoping for a costume sale on pc soon at least, they only did one yet :/

DOA5 base game and Halloween 2014 costumes are 50% off Steam for the weekend. Too bad Halloween 2015 didn't get any discounts. Even at half price, the 2014 costumes are too rich for my blood, esp since I don't care for the debut costumes for the four newer girls

Does PSN have any Halloween sales right now?

Stanng243

DOA5 base game and Halloween 2014 costumes are 50% off Steam for the weekend. Too bad Halloween 2015 didn't get any discounts. Even at half price, the 2014 costumes are too rich for my blood, esp since I don't care for the debut costumes for the four newer girls

Does PSN have any Halloween sales right now?

PSN does have some sales:
Ultimate Halloween bundle, along with ultimate bundles for some of the characters.

m0t0k1

So anybody in here know if the PC online is still alive? Thinking about buying it since its on sale. But only own the ps3 version. PC version doesn't have the upgrades that bone and ps4 had right?

So anybody in here know if the PC online is still alive? Thinking about buying it since its on sale. But only own the ps3 version. PC version doesn't have the upgrades that bone and ps4 had right?

It's pretty dead, maybe you can get matches at peak gaming times. Plus you only have one mode, Ranked, online. I wouldn't recommend the PC version if you want in on online. I got the PC version because well I wanted easy PC access to the game, it would've been nice to get proper online, but oh well. And yea, it is missing some features the PS4 and Xbone have. It is nice to have though, especially with SweetFx.

m0t0k1

It's pretty dead, maybe you can get matches at peak gaming times. Plus you only have one mode, Ranked, online. I wouldn't recommend the PC version if you want in on online. I got the PC version because well I wanted easy PC access to the game, it would've been nice to get proper online, but oh well. And yea, it is missing some features the PS4 and Xbone have. It is nice to have though, especially with SweetFx.

Ahh i the biggest reason to check it out was the new levels and online. Guess i will skip it for now then thanks. Maybe when its €5 i will buy it.

Top Bottom