• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dead or Alive 5: Last Round |OT| Bouncing on new systems.

Kuksune

ke9TIbi.gif

Momiji approves.
I'm gonna play some GGXrd revelator also if you're down for that aswell?

After that DOAX3 boob/butt jiggle update, I really can't wait for butt jiggle in DOA6.
I have missed that news, can you please provide a link or something of the sort my dear sir? :3

So basicly you can increase/decrease the bust and ass on the girls? Making Honokas boobs bigger would be a really funny sight i belive, i have to check it out hahahaha.

Yeah, but you have to buy the items for 100k and they only last for a day. Plus your excitement level with the girl depends on how much they will increase/decrease etc, and it doesn't seem to be as drastic as hoped. But it's still definitely a thing...which I appreciated lol

Eolz

Are those outfits free for everyone, or just for DOA Festival members (and available later like last year)?

I can't tell. I hope they will become available for us. It was only the Marie Red Bull one last time, wasn't it? That was slightly modified when we all got it, but I imagine these would stay the same.

Eolz

I can't tell. I hope they will become available for us. It was only the Marie Red Bull one last time, wasn't it? That was slightly modified when we all got it, but I imagine these would stay the same.

Yep. This should be fine this time since there's no tournament or Redbull/brand logo. They'll probably just remove the DOA Festival mention to let some sort of exclusivity to those ones.

Hubb

Damn, I would have made use of the breast reduction. Probably a decent amount of work to get something like that put in, but what do I know.

Yeah, it would have been amusing to alter girls to Marie's size or Marie to Ayane size lol.

But yeah, guess since it was never designed with character creation in mind and would probably mess up some of the outfits, size adjustment isn't really possible. Would be cool to see it alterable even just slightly in DOA6.

Hubb

Idk man, some of the costumes look pretty sweet and I don't even like Fairy Tail.

Didn't mean they were bad, I haven't even seen them all. Just as far as the crossover is concerned I don't know anything about it so my interest is limited. Think this is the first crossover I knew basically nothing about.

Nattan

Sorry to bother you, but anyone know what happened to the DOA Extreme 3 thread? I can't find it anymore.

I really loved reading that thread :(

Eolz

Sorry to bother you, but anyone know what happened to the DOA Extreme 3 thread? I can't find it anymore.

I really loved reading that thread :(

Wow, I didn't see that, and didn't read it in a while.
Did it become way too lewd in terms of posts and screenshots or something like that? Surprised if it has been deleted completely and not just locked...

Hubb

At the risk of sounding like a dick, please don't get this thread locked too. If you want an explanation PM a mod. To the best of my knowledge a mod has never posted in this thread, certainly not any time recently.

Vlaphor

Odd, everything was hunky-dory a day or two ago. Shame, fun while it lasted.
Here's a list of character missions: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/180131-dead-or-alive-xtreme-3-fortune/73551651

Not those missions. The newest DOAX3 patch included some new missions that are harder, but give 500 or so experience points. One of those is "I want to eat my partner's least favorite food".

Other ones are "Wear the same swimsuit as your partner", or "Get a perfect victory in volleyball".

Sulik2

Not those missions. The newest DOAX3 patch included some new missions that are harder, but give 500 or so experience points. One of those is "I want to eat my partner's least favorite food".

Other ones are "Wear the same swimsuit as your partner", or "Get a perfect victory in volleyball".

The new missions are all great, fantastic owner money and lots of exp. Quit the hard ones like beach flags on hard or gift a skincare item. and do the easy ones. Gift a swimsuit to your partner to do the activities with the same swimsuit. They are all 50k and up owner money so totally worth taking an extra day to do.

I miss the OT. I wonder if we made a new one and said no pictures if it would last.

I think in the anime world it is. I have naturally nerdy people on my twitter and facebook, but people seem to really fucking love Fairy Tail.

Ah, sorry about that. If it helps, you can look for like/dislike lists like this: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1i3pq7bi0V1sBHCverwvKs5omH8AvtvtWsZXVvRxi-SA/pubhtml

Eolz

The face looks OK, but could be better. I don't know, these figures never seem to nail the face.

Hey at least it looks ok :p . It honestly depends on the sculptor, there's always some stylized elements.

I want figures for EVERY FIGHTER! Is Koto doing more of them?!

For now, no. But I guess that if this one sells well, Kasumi could be next?
I'd love it if Kotobukiya did a small range like with Street Fighter. Looks way better than what First4 did with Ayane.

Top Bottom