• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dead or Alive 5: Last Round |OT| Bouncing on new systems.

Hubb

Costumes also seem to only go on sale in bundles. So if you are like me and only buy 1 or 2 for the characters you like to play it probably isn't worth waiting for a sale. I don't think they have ever discounted single costumes.

Not sure if anyone else had seen some halloween costume leaks.

https://twitter.com/ArtmicArcade/status/776676700667064321

https://twitter.com/ArtmicArcade/status/776674182339764224

CsdOtLlUMAAajAB.jpg

CsdOugKVUAATgSB.jpg

CsdOv5BVYAAbw8v.jpg

CsdMTjMUAAACXZj.jpg

CsdMU5xUEAAz13T.jpg

CsdMdJ-UIAA4GGB.jpg

CsdMeeMVYAAilkm.jpg

I like the idea with Hitomi and Ein. Makes them a better/fun looking tag team, too. Would be cool to have other costume pairings like that in the future.

With it being DOA's 20th anniversary, are there any events this year that something for the series could be announced? Is it just PSX in December? I feel like they should or could make it a time to reveal DOA6 or something. Would be the right time to do it at least.

Also, there is a costume set bundle going for £17.99 at the mo (in all regions). I just added up the total cost of what it contains separately:

17.99 fighter force
11.99 ninja 1
11.99 ninja 2
11.99 ninja 3
19.99 last getaway
9.49 showstoppers
11.99 premier sexy

£95.43

That's insane value, so I'm making the most of this and buying it. I don't even own any of these sets, so all the better for me. More deals like this please!

Mesharey

Definitely want another tourney!
I think the one you linked was the second one we did.

If we do one I'll try to add a prize or something.

Definitely want another tourney!
I think the one you linked was the second one we did.

If we do one I'll try to add a prize or something.

Ah, perhaps. I thought we had done two, but wasn't sure if the other was before or after that Halloween 2014 one.

I mentioned recently I am free between 12-20 November, but haven't had much interest so far lol.

Eolz

With it being DOA's 20th anniversary, are there any events this year that something for the series could be announced? Is it just PSX in December? I feel like they should or could make it a time to reveal DOA6 or something. Would be the right time to do it at least.

Also, there is a costume set bundle going for £17.99 at the mo (in all regions). I just added up the total cost of what it contains separately:

17.99 fighter force
11.99 ninja 1
11.99 ninja 2
11.99 ninja 3
19.99 last getaway
9.49 showstoppers
11.99 premier sexy

£95.43

That's insane value, so I'm making the most of this and buying it. I don't even own any of these sets, so all the better for me. More deals like this please!

Wow, that's awesome! Is it still out there? I didn't see it advertised...
edit: nvm, just found it, and apparently there for a good while! Fantastic value indeed.

Even if there's still no lobbies, and still missing features, I think that's a good move. Keeping it a bit more relevant on PC at least.

I kinda wanna say Kasumi, going by the lower arm's pose/position, but the other arm in red costume image looks a bit too close to her body, so might not be.

DOA5U_kasumi_costume_29.jpg

It begins...

Cthz5GqUMAQ6Z3W.jpg:large

They're respectively Momiji, Kokoro, Christie and maybe Phase-4 (or Kasumi).

No labels at all for the Phase-4/Kasumi one so I guess it can be either, I'd say it fits more on Phase-4 though. The belt is also different from the design, but I still think that's the correct one.
I quite like Christie's and Momiji's, still not sold on the other two. I'll need to see the full 3D models first.

Phase 4's pose has her arms higher up than Kasumi, so I'm rolling with Kasumi on this one.

Edit: Just seen the original submission of the devil costume was intended for Phase 4, but possible they have given it to Kasumi instead. Pose looks like Kas to me, but second arm placement means it could still be Phase.

I guess so, but after seeing Rachel's (which while it's a typical sexy cop it at least sort of fits her character) I had more hopes for Mila :p

From that small Famitsu preview it looks like Sarah got a... swimsuit? And who's the character beneath her? I can't tell at all.

Top Bottom