• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dead or Alive 5: Last Round |OT| Bouncing on new systems.

Demoskinos

Can't say im surprised at the state of the PC version. Japanese developers always seem to have trouble for whatever reason to adapting to PC development.

Can't say im surprised at the state of the PC version. Japanese developers always seem to have trouble for whatever reason to adapting to PC development.
sega deserves a lot of credit for valkyria chronicles. There was the weird issue with increased interception fire based on framerate, but it an amazing port otherwise

system11

At least it will have antialiasing, guys!
=(

That just rubs salt in the wound, the game looks much better without it.

On the upside the PC version will probably be all working with all relevant DLC long before they fix the situation on EU PSN stores. It's so broken that 2 people browsing the UK store see 2 different things (no season pass for one), but then again the season pass doesn't actually work properly so people are paying £73.99 (£12.50 more than XB1) for something that doesn't work. Also throwdowns have been unreliable since the delayed 1.02 patch arrived.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Eh, I'm disappointed it's basically the PS3 version with better graphic options but since I'm not getting a PS4 (due to pay-for online) I'm fine with getting the PC version to retire my PS3 + getting the 4 characters I don't get from Ultimate PS3.

Still, dick move on Tecmo's part to wait until two weeks from launch.

They're not necessarily representative in lobbies. When I play with Gaf, most guys have 1 bar but I have absolutely no lag.
In ranked matches, however...

i had 2 slow motion fights. not fun at all. i don't know what went wrong here. probably started downloading while playing.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Welp, refunded my Steam copy, such a poor effort for a pc port.

Deserves a thread warning people what they'll be getting.

It exists.

Eh, I'm disappointed it's basically the PS3 version with better graphic options but since I'm not getting a PS4 (due to pay-for online) I'm fine with getting the PC version to retire my PS3 + getting the 4 characters I don't get from Ultimate PS3.

Still, dick move on Tecmo's part to wait until two weeks from launch.

I paid $11 so I aint as mad as some are. Tina still getting pig tails <3

K.Sabot

$35 is a bit much for a game I'd probably only be able to run PS3 settings on thanks to a horrible optimization, so I'd be much better off buying the PS3 version anyways.

If I've already downloaded Core Fighters on PS4, is there a way to simply buy the full game digitally on the psn store as well? I swear I can't find it for the life of me on my console or on the web store.

Ferr986

If I've already downloaded Core Fighters on PS4, is there a way to simply buy the full game digitally on the psn store as well? I swear I can't find it for the life of me on my console or on the web store.

Yeah theres a digital version of the game.
Be careful dont buy the Core Fighters upgrade if you just want the full game, because it's more expensive.

dreamfall

I bought it for $15 in the B/S/T thread back in the good old days. The lack of effort they're putting forth is sad. But 4k, I guess?

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
I paid $11 so I aint as mad as some are. Tina still getting pig tails <3

I paid $40 so I'm a little angry that it isn't a next-gen port but I didn't expect it given the nature most Japanese PC ports have been last-gen/PS360 ports so far.

ShinMaruku

Knowing Japanese history on ports and this very same company's history. It was wise to NEVER expect the next gen version to be the port.

DR2K

Banned
Yeah I'm disappointed in Team Ninja. The way they've handled the PC port is atrocious. Hopefully they use this experience as practice and get DOA6 right for PC.

Astral

Probably a silly question but can I delete Core Fighters when I have the retail version? I'm kind of scared to delete it for some reason.

Top Bottom