• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dead or Alive 5: Last Round |OT| Bouncing on new systems.

xion4360

what do you consider pro? someone who plays like its a tournament or just someone who is very solid at the game even if they are just playing casually.

I want to know if im a GAF player =P

remz

Hard to believe that game came out 14 years ago. I think a direct PC port would look better than many of today's games. Also the art direction in DOA2U-4 is unbeatable

DOA 3/2U had some fantastic stages but IDK about those anime faces these days.

eMpTy23

This was posted in a Steam thread regarding the PC version.

HkE7gN7.jpg

Hubb

TN is going to get so much shit when nothing gets said on Tuesday or Wednesday. They better have 1 mock picture they can throw out to at least say they said something. I can already see the shitstorm brewing.

Haven't played DOA since 4, but the demo for this was far too good. Just bought and loaded up the game. Is there anything that's important for me to know? Any dlc that's must have?
Will my beloved Nicole make a return? :p

Mesharey

Haven't played DOA since 4, but the demo for this was far too good. Just bought and loaded up the game. Is there anything that's important for me to know? Any dlc that's must have?
Will my beloved Nicole make a return? :p
Not really, but Rachel uses some of her attacks.
DLC? anything you like. :p
You can play the training or practice mode, it will tell you everything.

alstein

As long as the game gets released Mar 30th or a reason for a delay is announced I'm not gonna panic.

I don't mind them spending 3 months to work out bugs since the game won't really be ready until the netcode is in.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
As long as the game gets released Mar 30th or a reason for a delay is announced I'm not gonna panic.

I don't mind them spending 3 months to work out bugs since the game won't really be ready until the netcode is in.
They can keep delaying if I get more DLC

AdamT

I've been lurking this thread since LR dropped and I'm finally at a point where I can play a few rounds online(albeit badly). If anyone would like to add me on PSN that'd be rad. ID is posted on the spreadsheet.

cwistofu

I played a match and bounced. Sorry about that, but Tag just isn't my thing! GG to the two guys I played against, and whoever ThreeSixtySucks is needs to turn off his mic lol.

Dezner

Anybody still playing in lobbies later tonight? :p I'm looking to grind out the rest of my 100 online matches, so I'd be up for some fun if you'll have me. ^_^ (Plus it's truly a sight to behold just how bad I am playing fighting games online, heh.)

Anybody still playing in lobbies later tonight? :p I'm looking to grind out the rest of my 100 online matches, so I'd be up for some fun if you'll have me. ^_^ (Plus it's truly a sight to behold just how bad I am playing fighting games online, heh.)

PS4? And what time? I might still be up for a few.

And thanks for the games, Dubz :)

Yup! :eek: PSN = OrangeGouf

Probably in an hour or two after I eat. :D

It's 12:30am here so I'll probably be up till 2am at the latest. Added you, so give a shout if you get on before then. No worries if not.

Edit: Yeah, gonna hit the sack now. Well, play MGS2 in bed, but yeah, we can play another time :)

Im very concerned about the Pc version too at this point. All I want is...

1. The Xbone/PS4 version to be on Steam (with the new stages and hair etc).

2. Good mod-ability.

3. Good netcode

4. A reasonable online population in Australia (lol)..

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
what are the best anti kokoro tactics? i think i can't hold her shit vs competent players.

Were you playing on PS3?

EDIT: no confused you with another person.

I think with Kokoro you can simply sidestep a lot of her strings and punish her if the player gets combo heavy since she wont track if doing a full combo.

histopher

Im very concerned about the Pc version too at this point. All I want is...

1. The Xbone/PS4 version to be on Steam (with the new stages and hair etc).

2. Good mod-ability.

3. Good netcode

4. A reasonable online population in Australia (lol)..

Honestly im buying it just to mod it lol

Demoskinos

what are the best anti kokoro tactics? i think i can't hold her shit vs competent players.

Play as Marie Rose and side hop when she attacks then punish her easy peasy. A good portion of her attacks have zero tracking making sidesteps her worst nightmare. So any character with a side step/roll Like Bayman, Marie, Rachel, Christie should have a fairly easy time.

I like Marie's side hop the best since you have so many different options off of it.

ShinMaruku

Only good thing Hayate did was push away Brad from Ayane.. "Hey that's my sister!" And Brad is incredulous with "Huh? Your sister?!" Even Brad knows about Hayate XD

Demoskinos

Man I'm slacking. Two days off playing DmC and I just got worked pretty hard in ranked by some C- ranks that I *should* have beaten.

anyone else get endless loading circles in lobbies? first time having this problem. 1 minute loading screen between rounds. then endless loading when back in lobby.

Top Bottom