• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate |OT| The ninjas are free; the swimsuits are not.

Hubb

Honestly I am not 100% sure because I am out of DoA practice and I haven't played against many Alpha's to begin with. I just remember her lacking tracking moves, I am not sure which if any do. Hopefully someone else can come along and give you better info.

DR2K

Banned
When fighting alpha, never stop pushing buttons. Never let her push buttons. Knock her down and keep your assault up. She has no wake up kicks besides the flip kick that can only be done when her face is down with head towards you.

AAK

When fighting alpha, never stop pushing buttons. Never let her push buttons. Knock her down and keep your assault up. She has no wake up kicks besides the flip kick that can only be done when her face is down with head towards you.

*smacks forehead*

Ah well, now I know :p

Z3M0G

I'm happy to see there are still new costumes in the works for this game.

I played most days last week, for an hour or two right after work, but some days were very difficult to get matches in either Solo or Tag ranked. Is there day or time that is most common for lots of people online playing?

I'd like to take part in Lobby play and non-ranked play, but I really want to rank up a bit first.

Yeah, the purple hair is why I said :p

Buuut, it's a naughty tease. This and the April Fool's post shows they love toying with fans about Tengu lol. I find it hard to believe that they won't eventually make Tengu.

One of the entries from the costume contest:
10320595_520428698061220_8807305069619904847_n.jpg

The mask in that pic at the bottom doesn't have Tengu's long nose, but considering you can see her hair in that TN pic, it seems likely it's a mask. Still a naughty tease, though :p

Vade

Would it help to have a scheduled time to play some matches? I see right now the spur of the moment requests are pretty hit or miss. Would 8:00 EST work for people this Friday?

Would it help to have a scheduled time to play some matches? I see right now the spur of the moment requests are pretty hit or miss. Would 8:00 EST work for people this Friday?

8:00 tomorrow works for me, but I'll probably only be able to play for an hour or so.

Dantis

I've just realised that you can see a woman's mouth at the bottom of the mask.

Is it just a new Ayane costume? Because of the whole female Tengu thing?

Dantis

Man, good call.

Shame she's wearing the mask in the game. Kind of makes the otherwise okay costume kind of unappealing.

Yes, this is great! I thought Tengu was fun but hated his design so I hope this woman replaces him completely.

Here's hoping she's a proper evil villain cuz we've only got two playable so far (not counting the Alphas + Lisa who's a bit ambiguous).

I like her design, and I'd rather have her than regular Tengu, so I'm okay with this. But I hope the next new character is a guy.

Edit: Saw a better picture. Her design is actually really quite cool. Probably the best new DoA5 female.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
After seeing the magazine "scan" floating around, Nyotengu doesn't look like Ayane at all.

Really hope they announce PS4/Xbone versions at E3.

I like her design, and I'd rather have her than regular Tengu, so I'm okay with this. But I hope the next new character is a guy.

Edit:Saw a better picture. Her design is actually really quite cool. Probably the best new DoA5 female.

Yes and yes. I still think Rig is the best new DOA5 newcomer, though.

Really hope they announce PS4/Xbone versions at E3.

A PS4 version with all the DLC characters included + extra free costumes would be amazing... I suppose it's not terribly likely though, idk.

Thank you all XD Got 3 PMs at once. Lyte, your link is banned on GAF it seems :/

This definitely looks much like the DOA character I expect instead of bloody Marie Rose. Looks great. Glad she doesn't look like a clone.

Dantis

Thank you all XD Got 3 PMs at once. Lyte, your link is banned on GAF it seems :/

This definitely looks much like the DOA character I expect instead of bloody Marie Rose. Looks great. Glad she doesn't look like a clone.

She definitely looks like a DOA character in that she's very... chesty.

Top Bottom