• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate |OT| The ninjas are free; the swimsuits are not.

Squire

Banned
Where would they even release the news for that? Like what time section

They would just send out a press release and media at some point during the show. It's not the type of thing you'd see in a press conference. At best, it would be included in a montage of games coming to PS4 (I'm just assuming they wouldn't put it on the Xbox, but who knows?)

Another clone of Kas is a joke tbh. So now if Phase 4 gets cool costumes that Kassie could just have easily have got, I'd have to buy Phase 4. I hate the idea of clones in general and kinda sad there's another blatant Kassie clone. She looks a cool character to use in some ways, but still rubs me the wrong way. Never been a fan of clones.

I like Alpha. She looks cool, though it's a shame she doesn't have more colors or effects. It's a cool concept with no imagination applied to it.

!Kasumi is a snooze fest though.

ShinMaruku

I bet DOAX is one of them. If it is Phase 4 must be in it. :p
Now I feel you guys on her being a clone but it looks like she;s a showdowey version of Misty's Ninja Gaiden Incarnation

Timu

ibyNy8ctyp8XmP.png

This is proof that she has the biggest ass of all those DOA chicks.

Squire

Banned
I want either a PS4 re-release of the game or they can put Core Fighters on PS4 and make the DLC cross-but so stuff you bought on PS3 already works. Either is fine with me.

I really hope they tone the boob jiggle down in DoA6. I love boob jiggle, but that's so grossly inaccurate that it makes it less enjoyable than no jiggle at all.

There's already a setting to adjust that in 5.
It's mostly that they bounce independently of one another. One goes up, the other goes down. I get that it's cute in a Gainax kind of way, but I find it rather abrasive. Earlier DoA games at least had them moving together more like a real pair.

Well, you can shake the PS3 controller to make them jiggle, and that can sometimes cause one to bounce more than the other. In some gameplay of Nyotengu it really looks like someone is doing some form of controller shaking, but since it's an arcade cabinet, I don't know if there's an equivalent button or anything. It looks too much like controller shaking to me. But OMG breast motion can do some crazy things :p

DOA6 will have an OMFG mode.

Ermac

Proudly debt free. If you need a couple bucks, just ask.
Really hoping for DOAX at e3. They have to see how much bank they could make of DLC suits.

Whoever is uploading those Nyo-Tengu videos is doing God's work.

I love this character. Perhaps it's because I never got to play as Tengu back in the day, but I really love the way her playstyle looks. She looks like she's got a good throw game, and very gimmicky moves. I can't wait for further announcements.

raven777

9 costume variations: 3 kimono, 4 high leg, 2 catwomen style costumes.

2 basic hair styles, where you can also turn on/off on hair accessory and the tengu masks.(so 5 total variations)

apparently her attacks are the slowest in the entire cast.

9 costume variations: 3 kimono, 4 high leg, 2 catwomen style costumes.

2 basic hair styles, where you can also turn on/off on hair accessory and the tengu masks.

apparently her attacks are the slowest in the entire cast.

She has tengu masks? Excellent. That was the one aesthetic detail I was most interested to hear about, I am a fan of mask-wearing characters.

Folks say she has the slowest attacks in the cast? Eh, that doesn't surprise me. Apparently, Tengu has always been the worst of the playable characters in the DOA games he was in. I don't care if she does turn out to be as bad as previous iterations, this character is one I need to have in my fighting game life.

Squire

Banned
Folks say she has the slowest attacks in the cast? Eh, that doesn't surprise me. Apparently, Tengu has always been the worst of the playable characters in the DOA games he was in. I don't care if she does turn out to be as bad as previous iterations, this character is one I need to have in my fighting game life.

And that hasn't changed, it seems.

TN are some funny guys.

Top Bottom