• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin |OT| Dean Ambrose, Muscleless Agent of SHIELD, Every Week :(

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Entropia

No One Remembers
Don't show me up until after the DPPV.

Double Penetration Per View? :S

EDIT:

NEW PAGE!

26.jpg

Did I ever tell you that you're almost always right? You're almost always right.

Give me some NIGHT FLIGHT, or RISKY RIDE

As cheesy as it sounds, I really like Life Was a Bore and you can't forget Magical Sound Shower.

One of my goals in life is to drive up and down the Pacific Coast Highway at night while listening to the Outrun OST.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
As cheesy as it sounds, I really like Life Was a Bore and you can't forget Magical Sound Shower.

One of my goals in life is to drive up and down the Pacific Coast Highway at night while listening to the Outrun OST.

I really love when Sega does sorta-bad-but-kinda-good vocal tracks. Let's Go Away from Daytona being the king of this.

GWF Season 2 should debut all-new custom theme music for everyone.

Bow down to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKm11Z6Btbg

Aiii

So not worth it
I like C64 stuff, but I gotta be honest - it doesn't hold a candle to a lot of Sega's arcade music. Just too good.

OMG...GWF is gonna be competing with Monday Night Football. Oh no! Our DPPV will see low buys!

The Great Giana Sisters score is the best VGM ever made, nothing will ever top it!

The Orchestral Version makes me cry a little every time I hear it, I'm not afraid to admit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSOS2uwqpfw

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
The Great Giana Sisters score is the best VGM ever made, nothing will ever top it!

The Orchestral Version makes me cry a little every time I hear it, I'm not afraid to admit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSOS2uwqpfw

That's really good. Really good, but you can't sway me!

I was never more happy to get a Game Over than in Sega Rally.

Here's one of my favorite losing songs - Mario Kart 64's loser's music, when you place 5-8th. It's SO chill! I love it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1J1e-2Z9pk

Also wrasslin' talk.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
It whirrs like a fantastical contraption from the Victorian era, it seems to be updating now!

I think I've only played like, 3 matches in WWE13. The only time I use it is for GWF, and I feel like I've had my money's worth.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
While I dislike Hardy, this just seems like speculation without anyone putting up the numbers. It's sound the same as people saying that WWE pay-per-views do better when Cena is on the card, when that's demonstrably untrue.

I did laugh, the one PPV that Cena was not present for last night, John Pollock from the LAW called the cable company and got a half a refund for Cena not being there.

Hardy was a draw years ago.

I don't think that's the case anymore.

TNA's limited audience, I think he still is, really. It's gross :p

Hardy is still a draw. He was one of the few wrestlers who could get a reaction out of the crowd last night.

RVD was the other.

The issues with the PPV were:

1) Terrible crowd. It really detracted from the show. But this is typical of TNA, especially when they're in the impact zone.

2) The PPV didn't lead into any new stories, except for AJ Styles. There weren't any new A&8 reveals, Wes Briscoe or Garrett Bischoff didn't turn on Angle. No Sting. We still don't know what their motivation is or who is their leader.

3) Terrible match endings. Except for the Styles/Daniel match, all of the conclusions were screw jobs/DQs or randomly came out of nowhere (RVD/King).

4) Poor Build up. King/RVD, Mickey Jane/Tara, Kaz/Storm, etc.

As someone else stated, TNA had some great momentum, storylines and PPV leading into the fall, despite the Claire Lynch angle. It was Lynch, Aces and 8 and Gut Check that really brought the program down. None of these are working out.

Except for Joey Ryan, all of the Gut Check prospects are worthless and don't deserve a TNA contract. Whereas in the WWE, we have Cesaro, the Shield, Damien Sandow and a few others from NXT as future stars.

Aiii

So not worth it
Can AJ Lee do this?

itKaChVrBwSoQ.gif

So, I've been looking at this for a while, and after I was done fapping I noticed something.

Is she actually landing on her head? I mean, her hands come down first but they're in such a position I feel she's taking quite a bit of the impact on her head/neck.

She'll be more broken down than Edge and Stone Cold's necks combined if she does that trick more than a few times.

So I in no way condone fantasy booking. But it seems to me WWE has a rare opportunity at TLC to create a mega star, and also have one hell of a compelling PPV with no WWE match.

1) Sheamus and Big Show have their WHC match, and there is a winner. Ziggler comes out, cashes in MitB, and beats the winner (maybe even in a match longer than 45 seconds).

2) Ziggler tells McMahon to screw himself in a PG way. McMahon then comes out and tells Ziggler he still has to fight Cena in a ladder match... with the WHC up there.

3) Ziggler defeats Cena, retaining the title and beating both Cena and Show/Sheamus in the same night. Instant-career defining night for Ziggler (a guy WWE wants to push hard anyway), instant bump for the WHC (with Cena involved, and having 3 matches for it in one night), and a great way for fans to forget the WWE title wasn't present.

This will never happen. But it makes so much damn sense. You make another top top draw in Ziggler almost overnight, and the crowd in Brooklyn would go ape over the whole thing. You could even play up a Ziggler/McMahon angle afterward if you wanted. Ok I'm done.

So I in no way condone fantasy booking. But it seems to me WWE has a rare opportunity at TLC to create a mega star, and also have one hell of a compelling PPV with no WWE match.

1) Sheamus and Big Show have their WHC match, and there is a winner. Ziggler comes out, cashes in MitB, and beats the winner (maybe even in a match longer than 45 seconds).

2) Ziggler tells McMahon to screw himself in a PG way. McMahon then comes out and tells Ziggler he still has to fight Cena in a ladder match... with the WHC up there.

3) Ziggler defeats Cena, retaining the title and beating both Cena and Show/Sheamus in the same night. Instant-career defining night for Ziggler (a guy WWE wants to push hard anyway), instant bump for the WHC (with Cena involved, and having 3 matches for it in one night), and a great way for fans to forget the WWE title wasn't present.

This will never happen. But it makes so much damn sense. You make another top top draw in Ziggler almost overnight, and the crowd in Brooklyn would go ape over the whole thing. You could even play up a Ziggler/McMahon angle afterward if you wanted. Ok I'm done.
Yes to this

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Also for season 2 of GWF, I'm not taking requests to put people INTO the GWF (it should always, always be at the creators' discretion) but who would you like to see signed to GWF S2?

maxxpower

So, I've been looking at this for a while, and after I was done fapping I noticed something.

Is she actually landing on her head? I mean, her hands come down first but they're in such a position I feel she's taking quite a bit of the impact on her head/neck.

She'll be more broken down than Edge and Stone Cold's necks combined if she does that trick more than a few times.

Also, her hair is down before she does the backflip but after she lands her hair is tied back in a ponytail.

You can book my fantasies any day.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I really hope Bootaaays bad guys for the PPV are a bunch of dead wrestlers who were brought back to life to do his bidding.

Well a little background on last week's ep + the Resurrection Machine.

It's implied in one of the last segments, with the wheel, that Bootaaay is going ham with the Resurrection Machine and sending all of the dead wrestlers after Laserfrog.

Also, and I didn't get a good chance to expound on this during the show, all of the wrestlers on earth died in 2012. GWF S1 takes place in 2013, so anyone who was a wrestler in the past was dead. All 2013 GWF wrestlers learned from an oral history passed down in about six months.

As you can tell, Heavy found a John Cena cassette and nothing else, while the others explored more options. That being said, Heavy's issue with only having Cena experience means he has the Never Give Up perk, which is why he's such a force of nature in the ring.

Well a little background on last week's ep + the Resurrection Machine.

It's implied in one of the last segments, with the wheel, that Bootaaay is going ham with the Resurrection Machine and sending all of the dead wrestlers after Laserfrog.

Also, and I didn't get a good chance to expound on this during the show, all of the wrestlers on earth died in 2012. GWF S1 takes place in 2013, so anyone who was a wrestler in the past was dead. All 2013 GWF wrestlers learned from an oral history passed down in about six months.

As you can tell, Heavy found a John Cena cassette and nothing else, while the others explored more options. That being said, Heavy's issue with only having Cena experience means he has the Never Give Up perk, which is why he's such a force of nature in the ring.

lololololololol.

I love it. Makes me want to watch the PPV and get TEW13 that much more.

Also a demo of TEW13 is available! You get one month on ingame time! Check it out! - http://www.greydogsoftware.com/home.php

Top Bottom