• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin |OT| Dean Ambrose, Muscleless Agent of SHIELD, Every Week :(

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

strobogo

Banned
So I think my plan is to get the shows I've reviewed uploaded to Tudou and linked on the blog and then going forward I'll upload a show while I'm typing up a review so they'll be ready to go by the time I get done. We'll all be able to enjoy the dying days of WCW, together, as a wrasslefamily.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Well, most of GWF is completely written and ready. Just tying up a ton of loose ends. I probably spent 2 hours with Soulplaya and Laserfrog for something innovative and new, I hope you guys are ready.

Kaladin

After reading the spoilers, I think I have to see JPC X Night 2......if only for the finals.

AR Fox vs Samuray Del Sol
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
*Shakes hands*

tumblr_m322os70dj1rt73joo3_250.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
GWF this week will address Ithil's betrayalton of Raider Nation, what Stephanie does now that she has the briefcase, and SoulFrog's struggles against the undead horde. But something sinister is in the air...what could it be?

Also, Bootaaay is on a quest to get his case back, A Pretty Panda is seen backstage, and Heavy tries to continue his undefeated streak. Dragonzord and Pepsi City hate each other? Let's see what happens.

AND MORE.

Penguin

GWF this week will address Ithil's betrayalton of Raider Nation, what Stephanie does now that she has the briefcase, and SoulFrog's struggles against the undead horde. But something sinister is in the air...what could it be?

Also, Bootaaay is on a quest to get his case back, A Pretty Panda is seen backstage, and Heavy tries to continue his undefeated streak. Dragonzord and Pepsi City hate each other? Let's see what happens.

AND MORE.

How does one get in on this action

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
My guess is that Gwf will have branching stories and we get to vote each time.

Hm not a bad idea, but the choice would have to be the absolute final thing in the show. I will look into doing that. Might be able to incorporate it with what I have so far...

Sokantish

Hm not a bad idea, but the choice would have to be the absolute final thing in the show. I will look into doing that. Might be able to incorporate it with what I have so far...

I don't trust any of these people with deciding anything! Did you see that Ryback was in the fav five?

Laserfrog

My second guess is that Ted Turner has bought GWF and left Sunflower in charge, but this weeks episode will be filmed in a shopping mall and a bunch of unknown indy wrestlers will be playing the part of us instead of video game versions.

If I were a secret millionaire I'd do that.

AND MORE.
Why is there no Nation of Domination 2.0?

This is why your streams' ratings are freefalling.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
If I had it my way, this thread would always be playing the Nitro music.

Nah, I'm just kidding. It'd be Buff Daddy's theme.

strobogo

Banned
If I had it my way, this thread would always be playing the Nitro music.

Nah, I'm just kidding. It'd be Buff Daddy's theme.

But which one? The OG or the Space Ship era?

Surely I'm not the only one to notice a striking similarity between Buff's, Sting's, the Steiner's, and Hogan's WCW themes.

Top Bottom