• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin |OT| Dean Ambrose, Muscleless Agent of SHIELD, Every Week :(

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
For all of you Tanahashi Hiroshi fans out there.

jkSoymjbP3zd9.png

ic9D439xKPycg.gif

iQzOrxmBbJous.gif

i6uo19EY6FtHL.gif

AJ is going to cost Ziggler the MITB and we will get another month of the awkward Cena / AJ storyline that only exists because Cena already is or wants to bone her.

You guys forget normal Wrasslin logic doesn't work for Cena storylines.

Aiii

So not worth it
AJ is going to cost Ziggler the MITB and we will get another month of the awkward Cena / AJ storyline that only exists because Cena already is or wants to bone her.

Yeah, except they're moving away from the Cena story because he's dating Nikki Bella in real life and pictures of that leaked on TMZ.com.

Where you've been for the past month mate?

Does a loss by the Shield completely kill their momentum? I can't see them winning but at the same time having them lose would just be a terrible idea. I'm thinking some kind of interference / no contest.

Yeah, except they're moving away from the Cena story because he's dating Nikki Bella in real life and pictures of that leaked on TMZ.com.

Where you've been for the past month mate?

Yeah because Cena is totally known to be 100% faithful to the women he is going out with....

gurudyne

Does a loss by the Shield completely kill their momentum? I can't see them winning but at the same time having them lose would just be a terrible idea. I'm thinking some kind of interference / no contest.

Who shields the Shield?

Bobby Lashley! It's Bobby Lashley by God! Stone Cold! Stone Cold!

And I don't know. I'm trying to think of alternate finishes than a straight up win and none of them make sense. A run in wouldn't work because who else is invested in this fight? DQ makes no sense, a worked injury to eliminate one player without actually eliminating them hasn't been built up. Six man simultaneous KO with chairs?

Worst possibility I can see is the Shield defaulting to heel mode (in other words, chickenshit) and fleeing the match for a no contest. And if the bookers/Vince are that stupid, then Cena's winning the briefcase and I'm done with the show until creative is fired for incompetence.

Aiii

So not worth it
Yeah because Cena is totally known to be 100% faithful to the women he is going out with....

To be perfectly fair, Aside from vague rumours and disgruntled guys you can't possibly trust like Ken Doanne there's never really been any talk that Cena slept around while in a relationship.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Pretty much. He's the Cena of New Japan, but a better wrestler. The hardcore fans are sick of him, but he's still NJPW's biggest draw.

Couldn't really be more right. I'm sick of Hiroshi Tanahashi too. He's just...such a bland look to me. So vanilla from a character perspective.

To be perfectly fair, Aside from vague rumours and disgruntled guys you can't possibly trust like Ken Doanne there's never really been any talk that Cena slept around while in a relationship.

Didnt his ex wife say he was cheating on him before she was paid off?

Are they sick of his in ring work or is it his chatterer direction? Hard to believe his ring work wouldn't be appreciated.

It's mostly his character direction, or lack of it - he's the superhero, and was booked as such for pretty much all of 2011. I think many of the complaints were about his matches being too predictable.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
TLC battle royal winner fight's Eve tonight?

I don't know.....I think she drops it tonight to the returning

10 minutes until Final Battle - who's watching?

ixpPZ5ybIdVA0.jpg

http://www.rohwrestling.com/ippv - $14.95

Bell-time @ 2PM EST

• ROH World Championship Ladder War Match: Kevin Steen (c) vs El Generico
  • Special Challenge Match: Adam Cole vs Matt Hardy
  • 3-Way ROH World Tag Team Championship Match: S.C.U.M. (Steve Corino & Jimmy Jacobs) (c) vs The Briscoe Brothers vs Caprice Coleman & Cedric Alexander
  • Grudge Tag Team Match: The American Wolves (Davey Richards & Eddie Edwards) vs Kyle O'Reilly & Bobby Fish
  • Jerry's Final ROH Match: Jerry Lynn vs Mike Bennett
  • Grudge Match: 'Unbreakable' Michael Elgin vs Roderick Strong
  • Special Challenge Match: Jay Lethal vs Rhino
  • NYC Street Fight: Charlie Haas & Shelton Benjamin vs Rhett Titus & BJ Whitmer
  • Grudge Match: Prince Nana vs Barrister R.D. Evans

Also, seems ROH have partnered with a video streaming company to improve their iPPV product, starting with Final Battle;

• Faster Load Times
  • Adaptive Bitrate Streaming across all devices to ensure the smoothest, highest quality stream on PC’s, iPads, iPhones, android tablets, laptops, etc. No more buffering!
  • Live DVR functionality for internet pay per views – Fans will be able to used DVR functions during live streamed events. This means if someone joins late, they can begin watching from the beginning, skip to a later time, or even jump to Live just like they would on their television..
  • Instant Availability of Replays – Once the live event is over, fans will be able to watch the replay immediately. No more waiting!

strobogo

Banned
What should happen:

Ziggler retains brief case. Cashes it in at the Rumble. They redo the Edge takes out Kofi spot at EC, except this time it is BIG T! WE KNOW WHO THAT IS, HE USED TO BE CALLED AHMED JOHNSON! Big T/Ahmed wins the title after a Pear River Plunge is sold by Ziggler by flying out of the chamber. He reignites his feud with Booker T, who he now feels is soft and sold out to the man by being GM. Booker T steps in the ring one more time to fight for his honor in the main event of Wrestlemania! But on the verge of winning, the lights go out. A gong hits. Could it be The Undertaker?! Oh my, it's Midnight, it's Midnight! But she hits Booker! IT WAS A SWERVE ALL ALONG! AW SON OF A BITCH. Ahmed pins Booker while JBL talks about the All Blacks finally making it to the big show.

Booker is distraught and asks Midnight wut da hayle she was thinking on Smackdown. She tells him that Booker losing the rights to Harlem Heat Inc cost her a sponsorship deal with Aveda 'Black Malva' Shampoo. Little did Booker know, but the contract he signed against Ahmed included a clause that stated if he lost, he would lose all rights to the Spinarooni. The new champ ambushes Booker while Midnight does the Spinarooni. Big T eats a bowl of beefaroni over the fallen GM.

Due to injuries as a result of the beating, Booker is no longer fit for GM. Ahmed goes on to have a dominating run as champion including wins over Ziggler, Orton, Rey, Big Vito, and Virgil. 3 weeks before Summerslam, Michael Cole conducts an interview with Booker from his Houston castle. He says that summer means two things: Summerslam and HEAT. And that sucka Big T won't know what hit him because HARLEM HEAT IS BACK JACK! He challenges Big T to a match at Summerslam. Big T w/Midnight vs Booker T w/Stevie Ray is signed!

Booker has the match won, but instinctively does a Spinarooni, which causes him to be disqualified. After the match, while Stevie Ray was trying to calm his brother down, Midnight stole Stevie Ray's slapjack! Another beat down ensued, this time with both brothers being laid out with the slapjack.

After coming back from more injuries, a match is signed for Survivor Series: Harlem Heat vs Big T and Midnight! If Harlem Heat wins, the winning member will get a title shot at Big T! At Survivor Series, Stevie Ray pinned the champ after both were accidentally knocked out with a slapjack. Stevie Ray will get his title shot in a TLC match!

At the TLC PPV, Stevie Ray put up a valiant effort, but was no match as a singles competitor for the champ. He was put out of action indefinitely after Ahmed Pearl River Plunged him from a ladder through Spanish broadcaster Carlos Cabrera.

At the Royal Rumble, Booker was in the final four, but a distraction from Midnight cost him his last chance at revenge on Big T. However, due to the circumstances, WWE President Jack Tunney signed a match at Elimination Chamber. Booker T vs Midnight! If Booker wins, he will get a title shot against Big T at Wrestlemania! But if he loses, he is banished not only from pro wrestling, but also his kingdom. At Elimination Chamber, Booker T defeats Midnight even with interference from the champ.

Finally, it is Wrestlemania. A year in the making. Booker T vs Big T for the World Heavyweight Championship in a Spinarooni/Kingdom on a pole match. Booker has the match won and climbs for the legal documents allowing him the rights to the Spinarooni. But as he is climbing, he decides he doesn't need papers to tell him if he can or can't do the Spinarooni. He defiantly performs the move in the center of the ring without the legal right to do so. Booker walked out with his head held high showing that his dignity and personal freedom means more than what a piece of paper tells him. The champ is stripped of his title after returning to his home planet. Booker may have lost the match and his kingdom and his rights to the Spinarooni, but he walked away with something more important: his pride.

tm24 said:
Oh fuck, im late for Final Battle! I messed up the time conversion!

No worries, the show's just starting and you can apparently watch from the beginning even if you start watching late.

Nice Steen vs Generico promo video, going over the history of their 2 year feud. Ah, no Nigel on commentary :(

*edit, kicking off with Elgin vs Strong! Nice.

The stream was choppy for me, but.I set the quality from auto to high and it seems fine now.

That forearm Elgin hit Strong with on the outside looked stiff as hell.

tm24

Seriously the stream is awful. Choppy as hell and the quality buttons dont work at all. How does RoH continue to fuck this up and CZW get it right?

Yeah, made Rhino look like a chump while he stands there waiting to take Lethal's silly handspring ace crusher. Not a bad match though. Rhino's still got it.

Lol, Nana vs RD Evans up next. This will surely be the drizzling shits.

Well. I'll be at TLC. If i get any good snap shots ,ill take them. But most likely ill drop by and comment on the crowd on any big moments that stood out. Might run down the whole card If it was a good one. I'm sitting directly opposite the entrance ramp, so I got a pretty good view. Cheers guys!

tm24

The day Lethal wins the title is the day im done with RoH.

And this match will be horrible

Edit: Archie saving this match with his ring gear

gurudyne

Well. I'll be at TLC. If i get any good snap shots ,ill take them. But most likely ill drop by and comment on the crowd on any big moments that stood out. Might run down the whole card If it was a good one. I'm sitting directly opposite the entrance ramp, so I got a pretty good view. Cheers guys!

Opposite the ramp? Hmm...if, for any reason CM Punk approaches you, make no sudden movements. Aside from that, have fun!

Top Bottom