• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin |OT| Dean Ambrose, Muscleless Agent of SHIELD, Every Week :(

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
TLC12_Photo_004.jpg

Well done Mr E!!

I like how the cameraman uses two eyes to take a look instead of seeing it through the lens

Raw64life

First PPV I've been too since the 2008 Royal Rumble and I liked what I saw. Crowd was great, no real stinkers (I didn't even mind the Divas match because I got to see Eve in person - good god) and a satisfying ending. Best part for me was when I said to one of my friends "They have a mega ladder but no mega chair. Big Show should just pull out a 10 foot chair" and then a few minutes later he did just that (although it wasn't quite 10 feet).

I have no voice. But damn that was fun. Great effort overall in the ppv. I thought the place looked small, but its a tall arena, and chants were all around. The 6 man is competing for Match of the Year right now with Punk/Bryan. I really need to watch it on tv to see how they captured it.

Best live moment was everyone trying to do alberto del rio with ricardo's announcing. don't know how that came out on the feed, but it was LOUD live.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I have no voice. But damn that was fun. Great effort overall in the ppv. I thought the place looked small, but its a tall arena, and chants were all around. The 6 man is competing for Match of the Year right now with Punk/Bryan. I really need to watch it on tv to see how they captured it.

Best live moment was everyone trying to do alberto del rio with ricardo's announcing. don't know how that came out on the feed, but it was LOUD live.
No, you're right. The 6 man was MOTY.

Daniel Bryan in another MOTY contender.

He was super fluid throughout the match, just moving from spot to spot without a wrinkle. Really helped the match keep going.

Rollins and Ambrose were working their asses off that match, but I have to give it to Reigns actually doing some moves and coming off as a strong big guy. Everyone just seemed to bring their A game (which may have been at the cost of Rollins with that spot, but that crazy spot, followed by the sick top rope powerbomb through the table for the win with Ryback limping to the ring unsuccessfully was just a great cap end to the match. It had some serious storytelling in such a clusterfuck enviorment.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Was Over the Limit really that good outside of the Punk and Bryan match? Because that and Laurinaitis' Booker T impression were all that I remembered from that show.

Bowser

That was so much fun. Man, Ricardo can hold that OOOOOOO in Alberto realllly long

SoulPlaya

more money than God
So no news about Rollins yet is probably good right? Means he probably wasn't hurt too badly hopefully.
He's fine. I'm sure he's hurting, but he'll be alright. Spots that involve multiple stacked tables are usually safer than just one. They're gimmicked to break easily, and they help brace your fall.

Toki767

Rollins could've really been made tonight if he actually jumped off that really tall ladder onto Ryback through the table. But obviously they were the heels so he couldn't do that.

Kajiba

Went to the ppv. It was awesome. Seeing the shield come out the audience for this ppv was pretty cool. Hands down the best match.

Also like the music for their intro. Do anybody have a link to youtube or something for that song?

I give the talent a lot of credit. The crowd was hot like i expected but everyone stepped up.The Miz was getting booed pretty good till he did the cheap pop. lol

The TLC match was insanely good. Everyone did a great job including Goldberg. D. Bryan still hot with a mark crowd. The pop at the AJ turn was amazing. Bummed Ziggs didn't cash in. Hope this means he's getting a high profile match at mania (lol). The weather was so shitty out, WM is going to be fun. lol

strobogo

Banned
Jesus fuck, Ambrose's selling is absolutely hilarious. He won me over on that alone. He's going to be really fun to see what ridiculous faces he's going to make. I lol'd for real at Kane literally getting buried. I thought of Soul and couldn't help but laugh. It's so refreshing to see heels that bring the fight and don't back down. There hasn't really been one since Mark Henry went down and before that it was Brock for a match and D-Bryne for a month or two after WM. Even heels who have a gimmick of fighting bad asses (Wade, Big Show, Mark Henry in between domination runs) still tend to do chickenshit heel stuff. Yet Shield didn't at all and took the fight the whole time. So refreshing. Match was nutty. All it needed was an old school guard rail and it could have been a Guerrilla Warfare match. Can't wait for Seth vs Daniel and Dean vs Daniel. I feel like they went a little over board with the shaky cam shit when they were brawling in front of the announce tables. I get that it makes everything look more chaotic and busy, but fuck. They were doing some over kill. Thankfully it died down as the match went on.

I also got a chuckle over Brodus' dancer being on the card, but not Brodus himself. I can't decide if Seth's ultra tiny trunks will make him a face or more of a heel.

bangai-o

Banned
i would love face Del Rio. I wonder what his story would be. Maybe he reveals that his empire is not doing well ever since the factories moved to China, and the drug cartels took over. He learned his errors, and now hoped to make it up by becoming a champion of the people by channeling Mexico's past great revolutionaries, Hidalgo, Morelos, Iturbide, and Guererro.

and heel Sin Cara please. this dumbed down Mistico is horrible.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Jesus fuck, Ambrose's selling is absolutely hilarious. He won me over on that alone. He's going to be really fun to see what ridiculous faces he's going to make. I lol'd for real at Kane literally getting buried. I thought of Soul and couldn't help but laugh. It's so refreshing to see heels that bring the fight and don't back down. There hasn't really been one since Mark Henry went down and before that it was Brock for a match and D-Bryne for a month or two after WM. Even heels who have a gimmick of fighting bad asses (Wade, Big Show, Mark Henry in between domination runs) still tend to do chickenshit heel stuff. Yet Shield didn't at all and took the fight the whole time. So refreshing. Match was nutty. All it needed was an old school guard rail and it could have been a Guerrilla Warfare match. Can't wait for Seth vs Daniel and Dean vs Daniel. I feel like they went a little over board with the shaky cam shit when they were brawling in front of the announce tables. I get that it makes everything look more chaotic and busy, but fuck. They were doing some over kill. Thankfully it died down as the match went on.

I also got a chuckle over Brodus' dancer being on the card, but not Brodus himself. I can't decide if Seth's ultra tiny trunks will make him a face or more of a heel.
:(

I still want a gif from someone of Kane doing the flying clothesline off the table. The guy is 45 years old, and still stuff like that, and going through barricades. Hell, it was just a few days ago that he reportedly tweaked his knee.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
SoulPlaya on the lower left. Prob in tears afterwards...lol
The man is 45 years old, and delivered the best flying clothesline in years!! I said it in the chat, the 5 minutes of Kane dominance in this match was the best thing I'd seen since 2010 (or his return).

The man is 45 years old, and delivered the best flying clothesline in years. I said it in the chat, the 5 minutes of Kane dominance in this match was the best thing I'd seen since 2010 (or his return).

I wish more wrestlers did more flying clothesline, supplexes, throwing opponents head to turnbuckle 10x's, etc. etc

Top Bottom