• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin |OT| Dean Ambrose, Muscleless Agent of SHIELD, Every Week :(

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Laserfrog

I had 4 hours sleep and I feel great, I must be turning into Vince McMahon.

Best sleep in forever.

Fudge nuggets! That's something Vince would say right? I don't know I'm so out of the loop.

Enjoyable enough PPV, still annoying how D-Bry has to take the pin though. :|

My GF mocked how Ambrose sells, 'too much after stuff' for her liking lol. I laughed more at how he would sell the biggest shit in the world straight after the move then a few seconds later be back up to break a pinfall or team up on someone again.

Crowd was so good, just makes this stuff soooooooooooooooo much better and fun to watch.

AJ's not with Ziggler, she just came out to mess with Cena because he started 'disrespecting her' (lol) and once she realised he wasn't paying 100% attention to her (HE WAS ON THE PHONE etc) she turns on him. Its like clockwork, you would think Cena learned that from watching her AT ALL this year.

If she starts wearing your shit she's about to turn on you basically.

So my dream of proper heel+heel couple will still remain unfulfilled. :( I wanted her and D-Bry but Dolph could have worked too.

Aiii

So not worth it
Wouldn't call off AJ/Ziggler just yet. Ziggler is about to turn face after all, I reckon we'll see the pairing, just not as heels.

btw, there's no way Seth Rollins doens't have a concussion right?

Mr. Sam

If Ziggler is going to turn face, and Del Rio is going to turn face, and The Miz is already face...

I need to lie down before I have an aneurysm.

Laserfrog

vKDpI.png

I could join real-gaf now.

Aiii

So not worth it
If Ziggler is going to turn face, and Del Rio is going to turn face, and The Miz is already face...

I need to lie down before I have an aneurysm.

With Rollins, Ambrose and Reigns coming in, and I reckon soon people like Ohno and Bray Wyatt, they really do need to bulk up on faces.

When Cena got injured that was a reality check for them I'd reckon.

Aiii

So not worth it

Because all the right people won, except Kofi!

And, naturally...
tumblr_mf5pf3L3BA1qhjbxeo1_400.gif

First of, Dolph messed it up a bit, but he tried for the Superkick. Which Big Show said in the interview with Rosenberg (watch it!) is supposed to get him over as a face.

And then secondly, they're not turning AJ into a bland face, which is good for her, good for us and it takes her away from that black hole of enjoyment we call John Cena.\

What's not to be happy about?! Except Kofi.

Aiii

So not worth it
Tonight, AJ should come out and say "I did it for the Rock" and proceed to vigorously make out with the guy Kane-style.

AJ was in her teens when she started watching wrestling with The Rock, so I'm sure she could sell that no problem.

-edit: pardon the double post.

Ithil

Tonight, AJ should come out and say "I did it for the Rock" and proceed to vigorously make out with the guy Kane-style.

AJ was in her teens when she started watching wrestling with The Rock, so I'm sure she could sell that no problem.

-edit: pardon the double post.

But can it match up to her teenage dream of macking on Kane?

After sleeping on it (and since people keep posting great pictures from the PPV), I've come to the conclusion that The Shield has earned "badass" status after last night. Their entrance, their attire, their wrestling style, and their promo vids come together to make a stable that's actually entertaining to watch who seem unafraid of anyone, even when attacking individually. Ultimately what this means is that TLC 2012 is likely the apex of where this group can go in the current WWE. They'll inevitably get taken down a peg (or five) as the WWE's Creative team™ wreaks havoc with their "you win one, you lose one" go-nowhere booking, and the faces get their sweet revenge much too early.

So enjoy it while it lasts, WrassleGAF, cause soon enough, the WWE Justice League will come together and run The Shield out of the building just like they did the dastardly Nexus.

Forkball

Shield match was insane. They actually made Bryan look pretty strong too, though I'm tired of him taking the pins all the time. IT'S OK TO PIN KANE YA KNOW.

Aiii

So not worth it
After sleeping on it (and since people keep posting great pictures from the PPV), I've come to the conclusion that The Shield has earned "badass" status after last night. Their entrance, their attire, their wrestling style, and their promo vids come together to make a stable that's actually entertaining to watch who seem unafraid of anyone, even when attacking individually. Ultimately what this means is that TLC 2012 is likely the apex of where this group can go in the current WWE. They'll inevitably get taken down a peg (or five) as the WWE's Creative team™ wreaks havoc with their "you win one, you lose one" go-nowhere booking, and the faces get their sweet revenge much too early.

So enjoy it while it lasts, WrassleGAF, cause soon enough, the WWE Justice League will come together and run The Shield out of the building just like they did the dastardly Nexus.

Can't you ever just enjoy stuff without going "oh, but they'll definitely end up doing this, so you know it's gonna suck!"

I dunno, seems so pointless.

Shield match was insane. They actually made Bryan look pretty strong too, though I'm tired of him taking the pins all the time. IT'S OK TO PIN KANE YA KNOW.

I've thought about this, but they buried Kane and he had to sell death for over 10 minutes. I think Bryan got the better deal here.

strobogo

Banned
Speaking of The Rock, I had a dream about him where he was doing a signing...on top of an exit ramp. I was trying to drive to Indy and there was the Rock and lines of cars and people. I finally get up there where I was last because I couldn't find anything for him to sign. No one had any paper, even though now it was in a school. I finally found a post it note that didn't have much writing on it from a teacher's desk and got up there.

He was pretty worn out since he'd be there for something like 6 hours. I kind of felt bad. But we shook hands and we chatted for a bit. I asked him about Indiana. He said it was usually pretty okay, but sometimes he has to block out the boring while here. I agreed. Then he said Boston was the worst and I agreed. I related a story to him about how I spent a few hours in Boston during a trip to New York (I've never been to Boston) when all of a sudden a wild goat ran by us. First we were lol and then we were wtf? because another one soon ran by and then some kind of bull that was the same size as these weird goats ran in and they were all chasing each other and fighting. They all had legs like those creepy DARPA robots in the gif of a dude kick it and it readjusting and soldiering in. Some mute guy ran in (who kind of reminded me of Cousin Mose), but couldn't break it up. Then one took a massive shit behind Rock, who then stepped in it.

But he was really nice and cool, even after wild goat run ins and 6 hours of signing stuff. Also, when I got out of the line to get paper and came back, Robbie E wouldn't let me get back in. He was in his lime green gear and his hair was straight up Guile Hair, but also green.

KissVibes

Banned
Is Del Rio actually a face now or was that a one-off thing? I still want him to start a stable adding in Hunico, Rosa, and Hunico's bike boy.

Aiii

So not worth it
Del Rio's an actual face now. Well, they'll have to spend alot more time turning him for the whole crowd to catch on.

But rumor is that Orton's turning Heel and Face Del Rio is what we get in return.

I'm all for it. They should make him a tag-team with Rodriguez and put him as the first feud for Moustache Scholars.

strobogo

Banned
There's no therapist in the world that could help you with this one mate. I love it!

That was a mundane dream for me. It just happened to have a wrestler in it. Two nights ago I had a dream where I was living in a neighborhood which was inside of a theme park (which seemed an awful lot like King's Island, since I was riding The Racer that went much higher) that I've had dreams take place in the same Midway area before. There was a house that had a pink/purple tree growing out of one of the corners. But the real meat of the dream was the cheetah/dog fight that was happening in what was kind of like SeaWorld, but a fake Serengeti. The dog was specifically a Rhodesian Ridgeback that I'm sure I got in my head from wiki'ing from The Phantom Pain thread. I was eating an ice cream sandwich until a fucking seal stealth took it out of my hand while I was looking the other way. I yelled at it and told it to go out, but it didn't and barked at me.

I also regularly have dreams that reference the events of other dreams (some times immediately after one another), semi-lucid dreams where I almost always am aware that I'm in a dream but can't really control things, multiple false awakenings, and I used to have sleep paralysis every night and every time I'd wake up in the night (which was and still is frequently) from about 13-19. I still have it occasionally, but only a couple times a year now.

Can't you ever just enjoy stuff without going "oh, but they'll definitely end up doing this, so you know it's gonna suck!"

I dunno, seems so pointless.

Nope, not anymore. The WWE hasn't earned that level of trust. If it turns out well, I'll be happy along with everyone else, but until then, pessimist WWE fan is the best WWE fan.

I give it 1 segment of Raw before Del Rio is out there mocking a heel telling terrible jokes or childish insults while making a stupid face to the camera.

Sorry.

Aiii

So not worth it
I absolute loved that they used the Brooklyn Brawler again.

Someone should've told him that it's not okay to wear a cap like that anymore when your his age though. Not even if it's a throwback to your old gimmick. :lol

Top Bottom