• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin |OT| Dean Ambrose, Muscleless Agent of SHIELD, Every Week :(

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

somedevil

Could this happen in 2013?:

2012-12-17-predictions.jpg

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
Could this happen in 2013?:

http://botchedspot.com/files/comics/2012-12-17-predictions.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Eh, that was 2006. WWE had disappeared up its own arsehole long before then.

Plus:

[QUOTE]The "Live Sex Celebration" segment earned Raw a 5.2 rating[/QUOTE]

Vince could only dream of that kind of rating these days.

Ithil

how did it make no sense? she did the same thing to Punk, Bryan, Kane, and et cetera.

i wonder if that would have gotten a pop.
Judging by the cheer she got when she shoved the ladder, and the massive pop Dolph got when he pulled down the case, probably.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
how did it make no sense? she did the same thing to Punk, Bryan, Kane, and et cetera.
Bryan dumped her, so her hatred of him was understandable, and she never "betrayed" Kane or Punk. Yeah, she once pushed Punk or whatever, but it didn't cost him anything, and she called their match down the middle, and was clearly on his side.

AJ and Cena were a friendly couple, then they had her act weird this past Monday, then had her betray him last night. There was no real build up, and it made no sense.

Ithil

AFTER ALL CENA HAS DONE FOR AJ

Including getting her fired and treating her as a nuisance! Outrageous.

Cena was getting an extra strong dose of fellatio by the announce team last night, I wonder if Vince thought he could counteract the crowd's effect for the TV audience. I don't think he succeeded. I think the announce team just sounded like they were in a different arena.

Bryan dumped her, so her hatred of him was understandable, and she never "betrayed" Kane or Punk. Yeah, she once pushed Punk or whatever, but it didn't cost him anything, and she called their match down the middle, and was clearly on his side.

AJ and Cena were a friendly couple, then they had her act weird this past Monday, then had her betray him last night. There was no real build up, and it made no sense.

She's CRAZY! There's your reason.

It's a licence to book moment to moment, apparently.

bangai-o

Banned

its okay. Cena's not mad anyway.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
She's CRAZY! There's your reason.

It's a licence to book moment to moment, apparently.
See, I wouldn't even mind that, but she was pretty logical during her GM run all the way up to last week. Now, she's crazy again?

I guess I'm just bitter that we never got the heel AJ/Bryan couple that we should have. She should have joined Hell No, and slowly broke them apart to start a heel couple with Bryan.

Aiii

So not worth it
Cena cost AJ her job, kissed her, then ignored her, made fun of her behind her back, didn't pay her attention and shut her down twice when she wanted to support him.

So she pushed him off a ladder.

It's the first time in this storyline where she acted within her original gimmick.

Toki767

Pretty sure the writers stopped trying to make even a smallest amount of sense once Cena came into the picture. It tends to happen with him.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Cena cost AJ her job, kissed her, then ignored her, made fun of her behind her back, didn't pay her attention and shut her down twice when she wanted to support him.

So she pushed him off a ladder.

It's the first time in this storyline where she acted within her original gimmick.
Yeah, come on, dude. We both know what happened. They were going in one direction, then changed their minds last Monday (probably after the Bella thing), and boom, heel AJ.

Don't give them credit, and try to make it seem like there was some long term plan.

Aiii

So not worth it
Yeah, come on, dude. We both know what happened. They were going in one direction, then changed their minds last Monday (probably after the Bella thing), and boom, heel AJ.

Don't give them credit, and try to make it seem like there was some long term plan.

Don't care. I got what I wanted.

Also, I don't think AJ turned heel. She was a tweener, she still is. Dolph is turning soon.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Don't care. I got what I wanted.

Also, I don't think AJ turned heel. She was a tweener, she still is. Dolph is turning soon.
Oh, come on. They could have brought out a blow up doll with the letters "AJ" across its forehead, and you would have been happy, lol.

bangai-o

Banned
maybe WWE has an underlying message to go with the entire AJ saga about how young women should not put up with shady relationships. She has been attracted with Bryan yelling at her and taking advantage of her, Punk belittling her, and Kane manhandling her. She made the mistake of not accepting Cena who had treated her with respect, and now she is going to be taken in by Ziggler who verbally assaulted her. We'll have to see where Vince is going with this.

Aiii

So not worth it
Oh, come on. They could have brought out a blow up doll with the letters "AJ" across its forehead, and you would have been happy, lol.

I wasn't happy with a single thing they did during this entire storyline until it became clear she'd turn on Cena.

I don't think I kept my dislike for Cena under wraps either, so this should not come as a suprise to you. In fact, if you remember, I sent an e-mail to WWE for Creative that asked them why they were ruining Crazy AJ.

It was definitely royalty free commercial generic jobber music. Jim Johnston needs to get to work or just buy them a theme.

Yeah they need something nWo'ish. Something you can strut down to the ring with but that is also kind of unsettling.

Speaking of. Did you know the hardy boyz theme is just generic royalty free music?

SoulPlaya

more money than God
SoulPlaya, couldn't we say the same for you and Kane?
Of course. Shoot, if it was up to me, there would be a painting of Kane set up either in the ring or at ringside, and it would stay there all night and throughout the matches. In fact, there should be a splitscreen camera view. One camera stuck on the Kane painting, and the other on everything else. Then, we can have a moment where Kane comes out and stares at the painting, and it would be the greatest wrestling moment ever.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I wasn't happy with a single thing they did during this entire storyline until it became clear she'd turn on Cena.

I don't think I kept my dislike for Cena under wraps either, so this should not come as a suprise to you. In fact, if you remember, I sent an e-mail to WWE for Creative that asked them why they were ruining Crazy AJ.
This doesn't move her away from Cena, though. She's just the new Hoeski.

Yeah they need something nWo'ish. Something you can strut down to the ring with but that is also kind of unsettling.

Speaking of. Did you know the hardy boyz theme is just generic royalty free music?

Yep alot of the divas, NXT guys and guys who wrestle on Superstars have royalty free songs as themes

Top Bottom