• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin |OT| Dean Ambrose, Muscleless Agent of SHIELD, Every Week :(

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Ithil

Just rewatched the Shield vs Ryback/Hell No match. I can see it being one of those endlessly rewatchable matches, it's just crazy fun. So many memorable spots:

-Ambrose chopping and staring down Ryback.

-Ryback suplexing Rollins and Ambrose onto the ladder with Ambrose mugging for the camera

-Reigns screaming GET UP FOOlS, IT'S MY TABLE NOW! at the Spanish announcers, then triple powerbomb through the table

-Ambrose scoopslamming Bryan with the chair at the same time.

- The double suplex on Bryan from off the table on the turnbuckle

-Kane hitting his diving clothesline from the same table

-Ambrose being chokeslammed through a chair

-Kane being speared through the barricade complete with Reigns' BESTIAL ROAR, and literally being buried in the rubble

-Bryan getting all three members of the Shield in the No Lock in succession and nearly winning

-Bryan breaking out the fighting spirit (tm ROH) to fight back against Rollins and Ambrose

- Rollins takes a brutal fall through a stack of tables

-Superpowerbomb on Bryan through a table

Good fun. If HHH vs Taker's finisherfest can be considered a MOTY candidate for WWE, this insanity can be too.

Omega

Banned
Do they release blu-ray versions of their PPVs? going by the wweshop site it seems only the "major" PPVs like WM/RR/Summerslam/Survivor Series get blu-ray versions.

it got lost in the shuffle but i thought Punks Shirts was pretty great.

even has the captian logo

9dDMr.png

edit: its up for sale.

Idea!!

The winner of the GAF Rumble this year should get a title shot in that WWE13 stream thing you guys put on.

If they dont already have a CAW in it then create one for them.

Maybe we can limit that to the first 30 people from wrasslegaf who enter though since the rumble thread is anything like last year we will have 90+ gaffers taking part.

Have the wrasslegaf pool and then the everyone else pools.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
If you honestly think Dean Ambrose sold worse than John Cena last night, you probably should never speak on wrestling again.

That's Beef alright!

Idea!!

The winner of the GAF Rumble this year should get a title shot in that WWE13 stream thing you guys put on.

Maybe we can limit that to the first 30 people from wrasslegaf who enter though since the rumble thread is anything like last year we will have 90+ gaffers taking part.

That's a really good idea.

Idea!!

i like it, got to run it by billionare Sun

G-Fex

Idea!!

I have a better idea, let's go to a school gymnasium and rent us out a giant ring that we can get into , we'll fly everyone from wrasslegaf out there and then we'll all have our own royal rumble!

And try not to land on our heads

Judderman

drawer by drawer
I have a better idea, let's go to a school gymnasium and rent us out a giant ring that we can get into , we'll fly everyone from wrasslegaf out there and then we'll all have our own royal rumble!

Who would be the first person to be ganged up on?

Mr. Sam

So many spinal injuries.

G-Fex

Who would be the first person to be ganged up on?

DM obviously

there won't be any rafters so i'll pull him by his ear into the ring and then toss him out like I toss freight into shopping carts each night.

Then one of us will have to make the call for his mom to pick him up

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Idea!!

Done! Whoever "wins" the Rumble gets a 3-way or 4-way to determine who gets the title shot (since last time I think we had 90ish?) - whatever it takes!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Hope you guys aren't All Wrassle'd Out for GWF tonight, right after Raw!

Bookmark your browsers:

http://twitch.tv/Sunnybuns

And if you've never watched feel free to catch up! All previous episodes are located at the link!

I caught the replay of the 6 man match. Wow that just came through perfectly. The crowd was loud, the action was intense, it didn't have a dull point at all. Love it Love it Love it

Toki767

So apparently HHH will probably be meeting up with Bruno Sammartino sometime soon. I hope HHH realizes that Sammartino doesn't care about one more big pop. That sales pitch didn't work so well the first time.

Top Bottom