• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin |OT| Dean Ambrose, Muscleless Agent of SHIELD, Every Week :(

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Entropia

No One Remembers
i9D3RCuBHiC0c.gif

Cody'd

My favorite spot of the night.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
That match was full of people no selling everywhere.

Only person who really sold anything was Ryback who was laid out for a solid 10 minutes after that powerbomb through the spanish table.
Hello, Kane? They must have poured liquid kryptonite over that furniture.

Ithil

That match was full of people no selling everywhere.

Only person who really sold anything was Ryback who was laid out for a solid 10 minutes after that powerbomb through the spanish table.

That's not really selling so much as "ok Ryback you're down for this part of the match...".

Anyway, this is what you call a no-sell.
i9QjQGZPMUXkZ.gif

Ithil

Sierra! Hotel! India! Echo! Delta!

The Shield's paramilitary gimmick is growing on me. I think they looked better in that match, at least, wearing the gear than they would have in trunks. It's still silly, sure, but one of the night's best moments was Big Show's Robert Wadlow chair, and you can't get any more silly.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Scott Steiner hasn't wrestled in as many matches, and no he hasn't.

lol what? Steiner debuted in 1986 and has wrestled some of the most dangerous opponents in the world. Nevermind how much the Steiner Bros toured in the 80s and 90s. What's the most dangerous thing Kane's ever done?

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
You know what

The SWORD dresses like The Rock does in Fast whatever 7 8 10

That guy that doesn't know how to wrestle is related to him

just sayin

SoulPlaya

more money than God
lol what? Steiner debuted in 1986 and has wrestled some of the most dangerous opponents in the world. Nevermind how much the Steiner Bros toured in the 80s and 90s. What's the most dangerous thing Kane's ever done?
I was talking about the last decade. You know, since both were 45 years old, and we've already established that wrestlers actually wrestled more in the 90's than in the 80's. Most of Steiner's time was also spent in WCW, and I don't believe they toured as much as WWE. And "most dangerous opponents"? LOL! Stop being a mark.

And Kane was set on fire 3 times. 3 times!

Aiii

So not worth it
That's not really selling so much as "ok Ryback you're down for this part of the match...".

Anyway, this is what you call a no-sell.
i9QjQGZPMUXkZ.gif

I laughed so hard at this. They really shouldn't let Vickie do this stuff. She's not a wrestler, should've had her on the outside and used Tamina in the ring.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I was talking about the last decade. You know, since both were 45 years old, and we've already established that wrestlers actually wrestled more in the 90's than in the 80's. Most of Steiner's time was also spent in WCW, and I don't believe they toured as much as WWE. And "most dangerous opponents"? LOL! Stop being a mark.

And Kane was set on fire 3 times. 3 times!

you tell Hiroshi Hase and his stache that he's not dangerous

strobogo

Banned
Man, Cole's call of AJ turning on Cena was ridiculous. Particularly the part where he went on about how terrible it was because Cena was emotionally invested with her. What show has he been watching?

Cena starts fucking around with AJ even after it has been well established that she gets a bit wacky with men and he was her boss. Because of this, she gets removed from her position as GM. Then after a few weeks of lying about it even after it stopped making sense to lie about it, they admit their affair. Even the heels that he is feuding with tell him that he's making a bad decision because AJ is crazy. John smirks and is gonna do what he's gonna do. Then AJ starts getting "too into" John or something, so instead of breaking up with her, he strings her along but treats her with kid gloves and acts completely embarrassed to even talk to her. And somehow AJ turning on Cena was unforgivable because CENA was the one emotionally invested?

Cena A. Took advantage of a crazy girl who happened to be his boss. B. Got her fired because of it. C. Lied for weeks about it. D. Kept stringing her along instead of telling her there was a problem. E. Treated her like a 5 year old. F. Acted completely embarrassed to even know her to her face and on television.

That John Cena, totally emotionally invested. I know it is a time honored tradition that faces can do terrible things and get away with it because they are the faces, but there is no possible way anyone can see Cena as the victim in this angle.

Man, Cole's call of AJ turning on Cena was ridiculous. Particularly the part where he went on about how terrible it was because Cena was emotionally invested with her. What show has he been watching?

Cena starts fucking around with AJ even after it has been well established that she gets a bit wacky with men and he was her boss. Because of this, she gets removed from her position as GM. Then after a few weeks of lying about it even after it stopped making sense to lie about it, they admit their affair. Even the heels that he is feuding with tell him that he's making a bad decision because AJ is crazy. John smirks and is gonna do what he's gonna do. Then AJ starts getting "too into" John or something, so instead of breaking up with her, he strings her along but treats her with kid gloves and acts completely embarrassed to even talk to her. And somehow AJ turning on Cena was unforgivable because CENA was the one emotionally invested?

Cena A. Took advantage of a crazy girl who happened to be his boss. B. Got her fired because of it. C. Lied for weeks about it. D. Kept stringing her along instead of telling her there was a problem. E. Treated her like a 5 year old. F. Acted completely embarrassed to even know her to her face and on television.

That John Cena, totally emotionally invested. I know it is a time honored tradition that faces can do terrible things and get away with it because they are the faces, but there is no possible way anyone can see Cena as the victim in this angle.

This whole storyline has been a clusterfuck.

Novid

Banned

they call it NTR in anime gaf and Cena did it twice.

Cagey

Banned

Cena is the essence of Good in WWE. Cena can turn on any face in the WWE, but he's still Good. Any face in the WWE can confront Cena, and suddenly becomes a heel (albeit temporarily if not followed through).

AJ did something negative to Cena. Cena embodies Good. AJ did something bad to Good.

It's all depressingly simple.

Top Bottom