• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin |OT| Dean Ambrose, Muscleless Agent of SHIELD, Every Week :(

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
Does IHOP have that as the competition for Dennys' "Moons Over My Hammy"?

Related note, my podcast co-host went to dinner with James Earl Jones at like 2am once, at a Denny's and he ordered that in his awesome voice. How cool is that.

1) Possibly. I just really love egg sandwiches.
2) Very cool

tumblr_mddnzqATPG1qgilhoo1_250.gif

Laserfrog

*youtubes Hotline Miami*
violent looking game. you should play more happier games!

This is my other GOTY http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=zlCuCHnxoSw#t=32s

Hotline Miami had a really strong vision, it was able to overcome the really, really unintuitive controls and deliver SOMETHING to a lot of people, so it deserves credit.

I didn't find the controls unintuitive, you must be a crazy person. Or maybe I'm the crazy person?

When will these "retro" games stop using the retro part as a crutch?

Fucking indie hipster devs.

Fudging heck they should flipping well use vector lines for their snot-pooping "retro" games.

Laserfrog

Wow, I played the PC version of that when I was but a young Sunflower. Horrid game. I think I played it on a 286/16mhz machine. Might have been a 486/66 but I doubt it.

I can't find any info on it being released on PEECEE. I know there's a version on Amiga with all the trolls replaced by Mr Blobby. Also it's a great game! I'd make a online store selling digital games called Great Old Games and sell it on there and it'd be the only game.

Jamie OD

The Dragon Gate show tonight was exceptional. The wrestling was too knotch, the comedy was on, and the atmosphere is something to experience.

First note, I didn't bring my laptop and its a little difficult to flip back to cards etc so I won't breakdown all the matches anything. Instead some random thoughts and highlights.

First just a cool note. I go to a lot of DGUSA and all the guys that come over made it a point to come to my seat and say hi. This was easy because the DG office helped us get front row months ago but other companies just asked us to buy day of. Tozawa even as the heel came over during his entrance and gave a little fist bump. It felt like I was a rock star and you could hear murmurings from people around after every time trying to figure out what was up. When Tozawa got to his turnbuckle I raised a respect fist and he nicely shot me the bird and smiled which was hilarious.

Next, there is a lot of women. Like they may outnumber the men. I wish we had that dynamic at indies in the states. I was talking to Ricochet after and they looked like they wanted to eat him.

Both Gamma and Naruki Doi had their pants pulled down and butts exposed. That's two more than I expected/hoped for.

Don Fuji had two different side characters that he was tonight that got unmasked. That was a funny running joke.

The match with Dragon Kid made me miss him coming over. I also haven't seen Shingo live in almost three years and he's still a beast.

Great first night of wrestling. Also a very cool thing is in the staircase at Korakuen. People have written all along the walls and steps so there's dates of shows, company names, and other wrestling words. It makes it feel like a classic rock venue or something.

Thrilled to hear you had a great time. Dragon Gate at Korakuen Hall is like nothing else. One thing that a lot of DG fans outside of Japan don't realise is that women are a huge part of DG's home audience. In fact you can argue that they are the target audience for the company and many wrestling fans in Japan mock DG for being "Pretty Boy Wrestling". I attended a Korakuen show in 2009 and I think me and my friend were the only men in our entire row of seats (I also think we were 2 of only 4 foreigners in attendance, the others being PAC and some guy in an Affliction shirt I could see in another section).

And the Korakuen staircase is awesome to look at. So many signatures and drawings are scribbled on the walls. There's even a small "Cena sucks!" written somewhere if you search hard enough (not written by me, I swear).

Thrilled to hear you had a great time. Dragon Gate at Korakuen Hall is like nothing else. One thing that a lot of DG fans outside of Japan don't realise is that women are a huge part of DG's home audience. In fact you can argue that they are the target audience for the company and many wrestling fans in Japan mock DG for being "Pretty Boy Wrestling". I attended a Korakuen show in 2009 and I think me and my friend were the only men in our entire row of seats (I also think we were 2 of only 4 foreigners in attendance, the others being PAC and some guy in an Affliction shirt I could see in another section).

And the Korakuen staircase is awesome to look at. So many signatures and drawings are scribbled on the walls. There's even a small "Cena sucks!" written somewhere if you search hard enough (not written by me, I swear).

Wasn't there a DG show where is was specifically promoted towards women? I can't remember the name or what they called it. This was during the dancing BxB Hulk era.

Kaladin

LU4i2.jpg

DGUSA just posted this picture of me from the DGUSA Heat event WM weekend. I'm on the far left of the image.

This was from the awesome AR Fox vs PAC match.

G-Fex

Get the Eggs over my Hammy sandwich. nom nom nom

Nah I got a breakfast sampler with biscuits with gravy

and I can confirm that I really don't like eggs, no matter where I just don't like them. I put hot sauce and pepper too and it doesn't help I hate eggs, scrambled or not.

Boy that ham and bacon and pancakes were good as hell though. Gotta get used to that sausage gravy though.

So I picked up everything I needed, shame I had to bail on breakfast so early to take back something else.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Nah I got a breakfast sampler with biscuits with gravy

and I can confirm that I really don't like eggs, no matter where I just don't like them. I put hot sauce and pepper too and it doesn't help I hate eggs, scrambled or not.

Boy that ham and bacon and pancakes were good as hell though. Gotta get used to that sausage gravy though.

So I picked up everything I needed, shame I had to bail on breakfast so early to take back something else.

Returned the Wii U? Good man.

G-Fex

Returned the Wii U? Good man.

Too late Sunflower I got it and 3 (well nintendoland counts as 4 I guess).

I returned ACIII for zombiu

And now since you've done nothing but rile me all morning and night

i shall do something for you, to stoop that low I suppose.

BEHOLD

R50zS.jpg

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'm keeping my Wii U! Sunflower will you buy me Zombi U?

No, but if I was going to buy you a Wii U game it'd probably be that.

Too late Sunflower I got it and 3 (well nintendoland counts as 4 I guess).

I returned ACIII for zombiu

And now since you've done nothing but rile me all morning and night

i shall do something for you, to stoop that low I suppose.

BEHOLD

Stoop THAT low!?

WRX8K.jpg

Aiii

So not worth it
They invented internet shops just for your shame G-Fex. It's like magic, buy all the things you want guilt free!

strobogo

Banned
Wrestlefest was supposed to come out on Live Arcade yesterday. I was going to play the demo. But there is no demo and you can't even buy the full game. Just the trailer. I wanted to see if it still played the same, even if the graphics are gross.

Top Bottom