• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin |OT| Dean Ambrose, Muscleless Agent of SHIELD, Every Week :(

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

SoulPlaya

more money than God
i think they would do a whole lot better with games than movies.
Yeah, but the type of games THQ makes, especially considering the developers that they do own, would cost a lot more to fund. The WWE can barely afford to make movies, and now games too? They're not a conglomerate.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Someone wanna explain why Cesaro has been made to look like a fool against Ryback this week?

Just...why? What's the point?

Why?

Y

made to look a fool? he tossed him around which no one else has done.

He didn't win but who cares? Cesaro's a champion, as he's said during his promos. Both guys looked good. Is Cesaro the new guy who everyone thinks is buried if he doesn't dominate everything?

strobogo

Banned
funkin-mad-o.gif

The inspiration for the angry pug.

made to look a fool? he tossed him around which no one else has done.

He didn't win but who cares? Cesaro's a champion, as he's said during his promos. Both guys looked good. Is Cesaro the new guy who everyone thinks is buried if he doesn't dominate everything?

I just don't understand the matches. Why have them? Cesaro's the US champ, why fight Ryback only to walk out out on Monday, then get pinned clean on Tuesday. What's the point? I never said he got buried, but it cheapens Cesaro for no reason. Just let Ryback eat 17 cheeseburgers in the ring before doing his chant. It's amounts to the same thing and no one has to job pointlessly.

Could my hate of Ryback be clouding my judgement right now? Hell yeah, so what.

I just don't understand the matches. Why have them? Cesaro's the US champ, why fight Ryback only to walk out out on Monday, then get pinned clean on Tuesday. What's the point? I never said he got buried, but it cheapens Cesaro for no reason. Just let Ryback eat 17 cheeseburgers in the ring before doing his chant. It's amounts to the same thing and no one has to job pointlessly.

What would you do if Ryback beat John Cena clean in the middle of the ring, and Cena said "Net_Wrecker was right, I gotta get the fuck out of here" WHILE selling his injuries without a smirk on his face, and then gets stretchered out because fuck it why not. In the event of that extremely rare case, would you become a Ryback fan then?

Sokantish

Don't feel bad about hating Ryback, it's a good thing.

What would you do if Ryback beat John Cena clean in the middle of the ring, and Cena said "Net_Wrecker was right, I gotta get the fuck out of here" WHILE selling his injuries without a smirk on his face, and then gets stretchered out because fuck it why not. In the event of that extremely rare case, would you become a Ryback fan then?

I'd be a fan right until he did his dumb Kung Fu Grip taunt to ruin the moment. Stupid Ryback.

THIS JUST IN

PEOPLE ARE MAKING END OF THE WORLD JOKES LIKE THERE'S NO TOMORROW

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VokJjq5cUKM&#t=1m5s

!!!!!!

I'd be a fan right until he did his dumb Kung Fu Grip taunt to ruin the moment. Stupid Ryback.
Fuck, now I'll never be able to unsee that, LMAO
[IG]http://gifninja.com/animatedgifs/438271/hnng.gif[/IMG]

Quick and dirty one. I'm still trying to figure out something better than gifsoup.

All .gif creation is gonna require that you do work. If you're not a stickler for adding text to your stuff, then you can use the Avidemux/Jasc method in the link Panda posted.

Also, use minus.com for hosting your stuff.

dat daniels troll

All this talk about making AJ "lose his smiles" reminded me that I haven't actually seen AJ happy on screen in years. The last time he's had anything go his way during an angle was when he was Karen Angle's lapdog, and that was years ago. After that, he's had the aura of a man facing imminent retirement. And just thinking about it makes me feel kinda bad.

Santa looks like Joseph Park

DEM ZUMBAS

OK, I feel better now

Top Bottom