• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin |OT| Dean Ambrose, Muscleless Agent of SHIELD, Every Week :(

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

strobogo

Banned
4654-o.gif

bangai-o

Banned
http://gifsoup.com/view1/4395805/4654-o.gif/IMG][/QUOTE]

i refuse to believe that guy in the white shirt is able to lift the other guy more more than.... at all.

[quote="strobogo, post: 45633779"]This is what I actually wanted to post

[IMG]http://gifsoup.com/view2/4395754/hnng-o.gif

tumblr_mbehsbQtPJ1r324lio2_250.gif

Sanjuro

Flipping through the channels, noticed Impact Wrestling. How is this crap still on the air and why is Jeff Hardy champion? LOL

They are still hawking the hell out of 5-Hour-Energy.

U MAD BRO

I'm thinking they choose him to lose at TTT (Tribute to the troops) because

1. He is the U.S. Champion
2. The fans want to see a foreigner get beaten by super american John Cena

Yeah, I am upset. I'd much rather see a member of 3MB (3 Man Band) or even a handicap match between Rhodes Scholars against Cenar.

Just sayin.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife

Yeah, I am upset. I'd much rather see a member of 3MB (3 Man Band) or even a handicap match between Rhodes Scholars against Cenar.

Just sayin.

I wasn't even talking about you.

It was a dude during the Joe Park segment with a U MAD BRO wifebeater on

AC did lose his "I don't lose to Americans" gimmick twice this week

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
I swear the crowd in TNA changed. It's like new people in the crowd that weren't there in during the knockouts match.

The red head was dead center hard camera beside some girls and none of them are there for the title match. Something ain't right.

BlazinAm

Just sayin.

Was tribute to the troops good, the card sounds great.

somedevil

I swear the crowd in TNA changed. It's like new people in the crowd that weren't there in during the knockouts match.

The red head was dead center hard camera beside some girls and none of them are there for the title match. Something ain't right.

Part of this show was shot monday the rest was done on a tuesday.

When Cesaro's music hits, it means it's break time. There is just nothing compelling or interesting about him.
yeah other than being one of the most entertaining wrestlers in the business, there just isn't anything entertaining about him..............

...................................silly american.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA

Just sayin.

So you'd rather Cena squash two guys instead of 1...

pants

yeah other than being one of the most entertaining wrestlers in the business, there just isn't anything entertaining about him..............

...................................silly american.

Yeah that post kinda strikes me as someone who likes the E in wwe more than the second W. (which is fine, to each their own)

Entropia

No One Remembers
Uh
so
I wanna post some Dean Ambrose pic here from his hardcore days, but it's fucking GORY.

Like... booootaaaaaaaaay CZW Deathmatch exploding, barbwire and tube light match gory.

Should I post it?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
The Wall gif up there he looks like Guy Fieri. Great stuff. Sick-ass bump too.

tm24

Uh
so
I wanna post some Dean Ambrose pic here from his hardcore days, but it's fucking GORY.

Like... booootaaaaaaaaay CZW Deathmatch exploding, barbwire and tube light match gory.

Should I post it?

If its what im thinking it is, its nowhere near bootaaay BJW bad. Its bad, but not that bad. The spot is probably one of the more carefully planned CZW spots ever. The blade was super blunt and flimsy so all it was doing was moving around the blood. I mean come on, Bootaaay posts syringe spots

Top Bottom