• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin |OT| Dean Ambrose, Muscleless Agent of SHIELD, Every Week :(

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

atomsk

Party Pooper
BORK PLS

UEMfa.jpg

Sokantish

You too, Laserfrog? I mean yeah sure I get presents, but its like if I want anything I'll just buy it. Then you have to waste your own money on other people. What a sham Christmas is!

Laserfrog

You too, Laserfrog? I mean yeah sure I get presents, but its like if I want anything I'll just buy it. Then you have to waste your own money on other people. What a sham Christmas is!

This whole year has been a sham, 2013 can only be better than 2012. Fudge, fudge it all to heck.

G-Fex

Whoops I'm posting when I was supposed to leave.

I'm pretty sure we had Owen Hart weeks a while back.

I want to declare it. Inspired by Stro.

SYCHO SID WEEK

2cHCT.jpg

F7jO4.jpg

34iuT.png

Laserfrog

I concur, 2013 will be my Big Show style resurgence.

Pouring one out for Gary Garcia who died this year, one part of Bucker & Garcia.

If I were to describe 2012 using bad game reviewing terminology I would call it a mixed bag.

I mean I started posting here in the 2012, that's a real mixed bag.

Pouring one out for Gary Garcia who died this year, one part of Bucker & Garcia.

If I were to describe 2012 using bad game reviewing terminology I would call it a mixed bag.

I mean I started posting here in the 2012, that's a real mixed bag.

If I reviewed my 2012 using mainstream video game media terminology...
2012 was a visceral and epic year with no flaws at all, rare is it that such a year could reach perfection but 2012 has done it and has set a new standard for the years that follow it 10/10.

Which actually means this year was incredibly flawed, uncanny!

Aiii

So not worth it
The only thing I see happening to the Miz next year is being buried in the lower mid card. He was boring in his old role and his turn had made him even more awful. There's no coming back for him I believe.

G-Fex

I've been streaming Monster Hunter on Wii U.

Because Christmas is about hunting monsters.

import?

I wanted to get Monster Hunter from the old wii but I don't know if it'd work on Wii U

I don't know if Sin and Punishment Wii works either.

Top Bottom