• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin |OT| Dean Ambrose, Muscleless Agent of SHIELD, Every Week :(

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Kaitlyn.

9A304.png

Best of the year.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Hipsters man, all the same.

People like this? I hate it!

People hate this! I like it!

Look at my furry avatar.

Look at my twilight avatar.

Year of Miz guys!

I'm so clever.

I kinda figured it wouldn't upscale

still ...I wonder what backwards compatable games work with the new fangled controller

None. If you put in a Wii game, the Wii U goes into "Wii mode." You have to use the Wii-mote + Nunchuck, or classic controller. The Wii U Gamepad only works with Wii U games.

This post has been brought to you by Nintendo®. How U will play next™

G-Fex

None. If you put in a Wii game, the Wii U goes into "Wii mode." You have to use the Wii-mote + Nunchuck, or classic controller. The Wii U Gamepad only works with Wii U games.

This post has been brought to you by Nintendo®. How U will play next™

aw that means I'd have to get a wii-mote, weaksauce.

Tell you what Panda, you pick a scary game and if I get scared on stream while playing it, you win.

Not a fan of Kaitlyn's silicone-injected lips, look too big for her face. Doesn't really have an ass either, pretty much a body of a man save for the fake boobs. K2 kills her.

edit- and she has stubby little T-rex arms

KissVibes

Banned
Not a fan of Kaitlyn's silicone-injected lips, look too big for her face. Doesn't really have an ass either, pretty much a body of a man save for the fake boobs. K2 kills her.

I hope you develop glass bones and paper skin one day soon, you son of a bitch!

Survivor Series 2012 (John Cena vs. Ryback vs. CM Punk/Sheamus vs. The Big Show) buyrate is in. And it's not good news.

At 212,000 buys, it's the lowest buyrate in the history of Survivor Series. It overtakes the 2009 show (Triple H vs. Shawn Michaels vs. John Cena/Chris Jericho vs. The Big Show vs. The Undertaker) as the lowest purchased Survivor Series ever. Series '09 did 235,000 buys.

Ouch.

McNei1y

What are you looking at

Man, I knew Heavy was wrong a lot, but jeeze...

Entropia

No One Remembers
Survivor Series 2012 (John Cena vs. Ryback vs. CM Punk/Sheamus vs. The Big Show) buyrate is in. And it's not good news.

At 212,000 buys, it's the lowest buyrate in the history of Survivor Series. It overtakes the 2009 show (Triple H vs. Shawn Michaels vs. John Cena/Chris Jericho vs. The Big Show vs. The Undertaker) as the lowest purchased Survivor Series ever. Series '09 did 235,000 buys.

Ouch.

Shield can't sell. It's over.

Alucard

Banned

Ouch.

You mean a show whose main event was changed two weeks before the PPV did poorly? I cannot believe this news.

Pretty sure WWE still made money, no?

Alucard

Banned
Shield was HiaC.

HiaC was Maddox. SS was Shield beating up Ryback. And that was at the end of the show, so you can't blame those guys.

PS HiaC was garbage. Can't believe they sold the concept on a match that didn't even go 20 minutes. Worst HiaC match ever.

Ouch.

God damn it Ambrose!

Down to superstars you go.

somedevil

Well this year for pay per views the WWE is doing better than 2011. My favorite pay per views this year were extreme rules and TLC.

Also notable moments were Over the limit and Money in the bank matches of Punk vs Bryan.

edit: Also forgot wrestlemania where Daniel Bryan's loss and the raw afterwards basically made Daniel Bryan one the most over wrestlers in the WWE today.

ecurbj

Damn, Heavy. As much as we don't agree on Ziggles success sometimes. I do have to agree with you on Kaitlyn. Her whole body is fake and weird and this post sums up my thoughts. I liked her lips but glad you pointed out they are fake.

Top Bottom