• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin |OT| Dean Ambrose, Muscleless Agent of SHIELD, Every Week :(

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Aiii

So not worth it
She was no worse than the others. That is hating to hate. McCool was just saying how underrated she was.

This is just not true. She is horrible in the ring. She managed to botch at least one move a match, and her matches had 3 or 4 moves tops. She couldn't run the ropes, which might not bother you, but that's the equivelant of giving a drivers license to someone that can't push the brake pedal.

Above I posted her botching her backflip. Here, another one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqurJ8fSVYU and this is her signature move no less, if there's one thing you shouldn't ever botch it's your signature.

I just don't see how anyone can defend this girl wrestling.

Hey SoulPlaya I found a new move Kane and D Brine can do...lol

untitled-8k3urf.gif

Different

Jitters

This is just not true. She is horrible in the ring. She managed to botch at least one move a match, and her matches had 3 or 4 moves tops. She couldn't run the ropes, which might not bother you, but that's the equivelant of giving a drivers license to someone that can't push the brake pedal.

Above I posted her botching her backflip. Here, another one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqurJ8fSVYU and this is her signature move no less, if there's one thing you shouldn't ever botch it's your signature.

I can't watch the video right now, but I'm assuming its that one from one of her 1st matches. You have to realize, she was called up with zero training. She improved each and every year.
Because tits. And hers aren't even the best on the roster.
She is one of the best looking divas they have ever had, but I hate "hot girl arguments" so I'm not even going to get into that.

lol at that gif up there.

I think I speak for everyone when I say that Ryback should squash the everloving fuck out of the Shield, and then they become his gang of cronies a la the JOB Squad.

I watched Ryback/Kane/Bryan vs Shield match the other day. First wrestling I've watched in a good while. Really good match. Couple things:

-Daniel Bryan is good.
-Kane can still go.
-Ryback didn't look terrible, so at least he's improving.
-I think each three members of Shield can be stars. I think Ambrose has the most potential, followed by Reigns and then Rollins.

Is Raw normally this good now, and I've just been missing it? Or is this match an outlier?

Jitters

The Big E/Ryback stare down in the rumble is going to be intense.

I think Raw has been really entertaining. I've actually really enjoyed this whole year. So much crazy stuff and new people.

Aiii

So not worth it
2012 has definitely been a good year for WWE, but 3 hours of Raw are just brutal.

But all in all, Cena has lost quite a bit this year. They debuted a bunch of promising new guys. They feature longer matches (only good thing 3 hours of Raw brought) on Raw, but they killed Smackdown in the process because everything is now on Raw. They have a tag-division. The WWE championship hasn't changed hands in over a year, they have a good US champ.

All in all things are on an upswing atm, if they deliver on the promise of all the new guys they debuted in the past years and return to 2 hour Raw's we might be going into WWE's best year yet.

But that doesn't mean it's "great" by any means.

Jitters

The weird stuff like the AJ love triangles, the Hell No stuff, Gimmicks like Sandow's and Clay's were some of the highlights for me. Seemed very 90's.

I forgot about the longer matches. Plenty of good stuff. Not sure why people are so negative all the time.

Aiii

So not worth it
I understand why. 3 hours is too long. John Cena. Jerry Lawler is horrible on commentary. Last-minute booking. John Cena. Stale pairings. Tons of short squash matches. John Cena. Illogical booking. Random title shots. John Cena.

Ready for Sheamus vs. Big Show 4 at the Rumble? Because I'm not.

strobogo

Banned
I don't know what all you Hulkamaniacs are complaining about. Divas aren't brought in for their wrestling skills. Divas matches aren't about wrestling skills. They are about having hot girls that younger girls can look up to and kind ofish maybe identify with and for the men to want to fuck. Kelly Kelly wasn't brought in to run the ropes. She was brought in to be a hot girl. She was not expected to run the ropes well, obviously, since it was never an issue that she never learned how.

People still getting mad over Diva wrasslin are silly. They are literally put out there for guys to want to fuck, little girls to buy their merch and feel a connection to someone, and as filler/cool down matches. It's all pretty easy to avoid when you watch WWE shows since even on PPV their matches are rarely more than 5 minutes. Think of them as commercials.

I am. I've really enjoyed their feud. All of their matches have been good, clubberin' brawls. Super Sheamus as an actual underdog face is good for him. He's really good at that.

I understand why. 3 hours is too long. John Cena. Jerry Lawler is horrible on commentary. Last-minute booking. John Cena. Stale pairings. Tons of short squash matches. John Cena. Illogical booking. Random title shots. John Cena.

boothiscompany.gif

I guess that will be the first match of maybe the preshow...lol

Jitters

I don't know what all you Hulkamaniacs are complaining about. Divas aren't brought in for their wrestling skills. Divas matches aren't about wrestling skills. They are about having hot girls that younger girls can look up to and kind ofish maybe identify with and for the men to want to fuck. Kelly Kelly wasn't brought in to run the ropes. She was brought in to be a hot girl. She was not expected to run the ropes well, obviously, since it was never an issue that she never learned how.

People still getting mad over Diva wrasslin are silly. They are literally put out there for guys to want to fuck, little girls to buy their merch and feel a connection to someone, and as filler/cool down matches. It's all pretty easy to avoid when you watch WWE shows since even on PPV their matches are rarely more than 5 minutes. Think of them as commercials.

I am. I've really enjoyed their feud. All of their matches have been good, clubberin' brawls. Super Sheamus as an actual underdog face is good for him. He's really good at that.
Sheamus is a phenomenal face. I've loved their feud. Big Show has been really entertaining lately as well.

They look up to the divas. Kelly even tweeted a picture of a young girl with a Kelly tattoo. Plus, have you seen the fansites? Almost all of them are run by girls.

Aiii

So not worth it

You know what's even hotter than a hot girl wrestling badly? A hot girl wrestling well!

Big Show defeated Sheamus clean 3 times. There is no way Sheamus should even be remotely in the title picture at this moment. And yeah, their matches have been good, but the 3th one was already worse than the previous two. What are they possible gonna add in a 4th match that would make it better than the previous three?

strobogo

Banned
Idk, I just enjoy seeing them wrassle. They have good chemistry, Sheamus is a great face in the ring, and Big Show is the most entertaining he's been probably since the JeriShow era, minus a few weeks during the AJ/DBryne/Mark Henry stuff last year. Actually, I liked the Henry/Show matches, too. He just really sucked this year until the Sheamus feud.

Aiii

So not worth it
I'm two tracks into listening to Jeff Hardy's new album on Spotify.

Damn, that is some awful shit.

-seriously, I'm about to jump off the building. Holy shit, this is bad.

Idk, I just enjoy seeing them wrassle. They have good chemistry, Sheamus is a great face in the ring, and Big Show is the most entertaining he's been probably since the JeriShow era, minus a few weeks during the AJ/DBryne/Mark Henry stuff last year. Actually, I liked the Henry/Show matches, too. He just really sucked this year until the Sheamus feud.

Show is gonna win again
dUyhb.gif

strobogo

Banned
I bet the DDS for Issac Yankem really stood for Demented Dental Servant.

Also, what did Brad Armstrong actually die of? Wiki says "medical distress", which can mean anything. Did he have a disease? Accidental overdose? Intentional overdose?

strobogo

Banned
Yeah Booker went overboard.

Punk and Ric Flair's segment was amazing stuff.

Thank you Punk. Thank you.

I don't watch Divas matches!

It should win most disgusting promotional tactic in the WON. Not just Booker, but Nat King Cole at the start and end of every Slammy award and match, and commercial break. And in the middle of a match. And during Slammy segments. So awful.

Punk was hilarious. Also, isn't it a conflict of interest for presenters to be nominees in the category they are presenting? That happened a few times on the show.

Kyoufu

I couldn't help but laugh at Big E's ring attire. Looks like Jamaican colours. He'll be relegated to tag teaming with Kofi in a month.

Striker

I couldn't help but laugh at Big E's ring attire. Looks like Jamaican colours. He'll be relegated to tag teaming with Kofi in a month.
He'll be beating guys like Kofi, Santino, Tyson Kidd, and probably Tensai if they turn him face, and maybe Miz if they feel like it. It's the WWE circle.

strobogo

Banned
I hope he beats Miz so bad that Maryse comes back just to leave him for Big E. And then he cries. Then we all make fun of him, so Soul tells us to be nice to Miz. Then I say "Kane can suck it" and he says "Actually, Good Guy Glenn is a power top, he'd never suck it" and I'd be like "Okay." Everyone would expect a 2 page argument, but it would end right there.

It'd be a SWERVE that no one would see coming!

Ithil

To be fair, AJ is not terrific at running the ropes either. However, unlike Kelly Kelly, I don't think it's a lack of trying or training, and more that she weighs absolutely nothing.

Because tits. And hers aren't even the best on the roster.

That's the problem. Any girl could get a pair like hers, because they weren't hers. So if that's all she had going for her, I don't see any reason to find her special. Same deal with ones like Torrie Wilson, they never did anything for me because they were just plastic/artificial, like they were assembled in a a factory line. Others that might have had the same level of "help" like Trish had their own attractiveness beyond that. I'm not saying the Divas should never get enhancements, now, just that the best tended to be the ones that still felt like themselves.

Top Bottom