• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin |OT| Dean Ambrose, Muscleless Agent of SHIELD, Every Week :(

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Tonight on GWF we will have an announcement about the main event for the FATAL MATCH PPV - stay tuned in! Also before the PPV I will have a 'webisode' made within WWE13 that details the PPV's entire card.

CZKAA.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Fucking Tello Tony. Making me laugh at work.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Is tonight the glorious return of GWF?

Yes sir, going to do a couple little tweaks because the test run runtime is just a tiny bit over 30 minutes - kind of want it to be "beefier"

IS THAT A HINT?!

What's everyone else's sweet spot for the post-Raw GWF? 30 mins? 1 hour? We've BEEN doing 1.5 and I feel that's kinda long. But I'm also stripping out load times when all goes well.

Roman looks like the next big thing out of those 3.

Hope he's good.

Roman Reigns will be big so long as they downplay his Samoan roots and just pretend like he's a mysterious non-ethnicity like The Rock eventually became. Rollins has maybe a shot of becoming Christian level eventually but I can see him hanging around the IC picture for years or maybe be a future Kofi tag partner.

Dean Ambrose is a genuine anomaly. He could be dropped early if he's exposed in the "wrong" way or he could fall into that vein of star like Foley or Punk who deviates so far from the norm yet still reach the top. The best case scenario for him may actually be if he gets a Piper-like career, where he always gets to talk and be a threat even if he never reaches the top.

Laserfrog

I don't think Tello Tony is ever going to get out of wrestling school, he's 37 and hasn't won many matches and is in a lot of debt. Poor Tello Tony, I feel sorry for him but can't help but feel it's all my fault.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Roman Reigns will be big so long as they downplay his Samoan roots and just pretend like he's a mysterious non-ethnicity like The Rock eventually became. Rollins has maybe a shot of becoming Christian level eventually but I can see him hanging around the IC picture for years or maybe be a future Kofi tag partner.

If they say "He's Samoan, like the Usos!" We can go ahead and start building the headstone for his WWE Gravestone.

I don't think Tello Tony is ever going to get out of wrestling school, he's 37 and hasn't won many matches and is in a lot of debt. Poor Tello Tony, I feel sorry for him but can't help but feel it's all my fault.

Wins and losses don't matter.

Remember the Worldwide Media Development Corporation who "bought" CHIKARA 2 years ago? Well it seems like the wheels have started moving on the storyline. After the IPPV Wink Vavasseur father was telling him to stop screwing up. They were also passing out business cards for The Titor Conglomerate which "owns" Worldwide Media Development Corporation, along with Condor Security Inc and Rogue Brains all companies that have something to do with CHIKARA. All of this seems to be coming to a head when CHIKARA goes to California this year.

here is the website

http://www.titorconglomerate.com/index.html

click around the site and see what you can find out. CHIKARA is so awesome!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Remember the Worldwide Media Development Corporation who "bought" CHIKARA 2 years ago? Well it seems like the wheels have started moving on the storyline. After the IPPV Wink Vavasseur father was telling him to stop screwing up. They were also passing out business cards for The Titor Conglomerate which "owns" Worldwide Media Development Corporation, along with Condor Security Inc and Rogue Brains all companies that have something to do with CHIKARA. All of this seems to be coming to a head when CHIKARA goes to California this year.

here is the website

http://www.titorconglomerate.com/index.html

click around the site and see what you can find out. CHIKARA is so awesome!

God, that is wonderful. <3

- Former WWE Wrestler Tyler Reks recently posted the following on Twitter about issues he had with John Cena while working for the company…

"Anyone want to know what top guy forced me to stop using the burning hammer - even after it appeared on SD/RAW and PPV's? ... 1st house show loop, Cena asks pulls me aside, degrades me like I'm 10 years & tells me if I use it again I'd me fired. He yelled at me & said, 'Who gave u permission to use that'? Apparently he hadn't been watching the product 4 the last 8 months... Or perhaps how he stole our idea to get fired, use social media to get over, & run in from the crowd (Given to Miz & Truth)... I still have the promo DVD our idea was burned onto when Cena supposedly helped us with the idea - then lied & said it wasn't stolen later."

He was asked by a follower about Alex Riley and his lack of push, and he responded with the following…

Riley? Great guy - talented. Would be over as all hell if a certain someone wasn't holding him down..."

Pwinsider.com reported earlier this year that Riley's push came to an end after a backstage confrontation with Cena with the story being that Riley didn't show "proper respect" to Cena, which was basically "acting like a normal human being instead of acting subservient to Cena."
wow Cena what a dick.

Jamie OD

Don't worry, you did some of what you could for him.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
You better pray Tello Tony doesn't show up in GWF.

I haven't watched wrestling in years, I stopped after Cena won his first WWE champion title

After catching up with Youtube videos, I can see he's still bland as hell. Also this CM Punk guy reminds me of the Attitude era (which is a very good thing)

G-Fex

I haven't watched wrestling in years, I stopped after Cena won his first WWE champion title

After catching up with Youtube videos, I can see he's still bland as hell. Also this CM Punk guy reminds me of the Attitude era (which is a very good thing)

No, people in the attitude era actually kept in shape and weren't that fat

sans Foley

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

Eventually the luster may wear off. I was a huge fan of his back especially during his 2nd WHC reign (Jeff Hardy feud) and through the Straight Edge Society, but the current Punk isn't 'good enough' to me really. It's a shame.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Weren't Cena and Anderson also buds and then there was that botch and Cena was real two faced about it?

That should be his heel gimmick. I mean, at least Shawn Michaels always came off as a turd rather than a turd perpetrating a goody two shoes

I'm a little surprised by the lack of an Jr. Tag Title match, no NOAH/CMLL involvement, etc. As long as there's good wrestling I could care less, NJPW has a huge hot streak this year.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
What's the deal with the not mentioning city names thing?

Vince has some crazy thing where if he thinks it makes WWE sound smaller (i.e. going to towns nobody thinks are big) then he doesn't want it declared on TV. He'd rather have people assume they have no idea where they are instead of hear "Tulsa, Oklahoma!" and know it's small.

strobogo

Banned
Weren't Cena and Anderson also buds and then there was that botch and Cena was real two faced about it?

That should be his heel gimmick. I mean, at least Shawn Michaels always came off as a turd rather than a turd perpetrating a goody two shoes

Orton was the one who got Anderson fired. I don't recall Cena having anything to do with that.

Roman is just okay in the ring, but he has the look and presence of a huge star.

Kintaro

Worships the porcelain goddess
I watch WWE on and off. Very on and off. Who was letting wrestlers use the Burning Hammer in the WWE? Is nothing scared anymore? The move was only used six times in the innovator's career FFS and people steal it? Ugh.

I get annoyed enough at CM Punk stealing two different finishers as it is...

Top Bottom