• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin |OT| Dean Ambrose, Muscleless Agent of SHIELD, Every Week :(

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Kacho

Gold Member
Vince has some crazy thing where if he thinks it makes WWE sound smaller (i.e. going to towns nobody thinks are big) then he doesn't want it declared on TV. He'd rather have people assume they have no idea where they are instead of hear "Tulsa, Oklahoma!" and know it's small.

The fuck...

No one cares who wins matches, but they care if the venue is small. Gotcha, Vince.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Orton was the one who got Anderson fired. I don't recall Cena having anything to do with that.

Roman is just okay in the ring, but he has the look and presence of a huge star.

The way they told it, Ken, Randy, and Cena were friends. Orton got him fired, but Cena didn't have his back like he said he would.

Not mentioned by name, I wager!

I hope it is. Greensboro is a great wrestling town (hell, tonight they're in the same building as motherfucking STARRCADE 83) and an NWA mainstay. Sure, they gave no love to Lafayette last week (which is stupid), but somebody will get in Vince's ear about Greensboro, guaranteed.

Hey, maybe Flair will show up!

tm24

IMPORTANT BREAKING NEWS!

Paige, considered the current top WWE developmental Diva prospect, is on the road with the main roster for TV this week.

I REPEAT, IMPORTANT BREAKING NEWS

IMPORTANT BREAKING NEWS!

Paige, considered the current top WWE developmental Diva prospect, is on the road with the main roster for TV this week.

She has been preforming at house shows along with fandango. I imagine she is the new dean Ambrose . ( dark matches until idea pops up)

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Cena vs. Punk tonight

Punk would be breaking Cena's longest streak this week.

Kaladin

IMPORTANT BREAKING NEWS!

She is probably working dark matches against Alicia Fox.

strobogo

Banned
We can change it to Double J in Mexico week! Double J in Mexico is the best

JJ_display_image.png

This is the best Double J.

tm24

JJ_display_image.png

This is the best Double J.

They're both very good! We need a MMA Double J in mexico week! It would be most glorious thing ever!

Also, Karen is the biggest heat magnet this side of Vickie in Mexico. It's freaking amazing

ALso, Final Battle is a on sunday early? The fuck?

strobogo

Banned
If you haven't seen Double M A Double J, you've missed out on one of the most entertaining short term gimmicks of all time. One of the best things TNA and Jeff Jarrett have ever been involved with.

Mr. Sam

It was great. One of his "sparring" videos was him tapping out an entire kids karate class.

If anybody could find that video on a site which couldn't potentially damage my computer, it would be very much appreciated. That sounds hilarious.

EDIT: HOLY MOTHER OF GOD YES.

Ithil

I watch WWE on and off. Very on and off. Who was letting wrestlers use the Burning Hammer in the WWE? Is nothing scared anymore? The move was only used six times in the innovator's career FFS and people steal it? Ugh.

I get annoyed enough at CM Punk stealing two different finishers as it is...

Tyler Reks started using a variant, and supposedly Cena told him to stop doing it. So no one, really.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
oh don't worry, there's fucks like Arik Cannon and yard tards that do Burning Hammers through tables. lol what's story telling

Jitters

TNA cutting down on PPVs. The Shield finally making it to TV. Punk makes it past a year with his title reign. Barbie Blank gets more and more beautiful each and every day with her new photoshoots and she is going to be on a tv show.

iE2CgbB2VS17h.jpg

Great matches show up frequently on Raw. New stars being built up. Good stuff happening currently in the wrestling world.

Top Bottom