• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin |OT| Dean Ambrose, Muscleless Agent of SHIELD, Every Week :(

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Enfinit

FEED CENA MORE

FEED CENA MORE

FEED CENA MORE

Those AJ/Brie/Paige foursomes are going to be so awesome. Cena's a lucky man.

EDIT: PREMIUM TOP O' THE PAGE POST.

john-cena.jpg

Aiii

So not worth it
One of these days one of these idiots is gonna kill themselves in one of these bumps and I'm not sure if pro wrestling could survive the mainstream press that's gonna generate.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
One of these days one of these idiots is gonna kill themselves in one of these bumps and I'm not sure if pro wrestling could survive the mainstream press that's gonna generate.
One of them? There's been plenty cases of guys crippling themselves from it.

There's a reason Hayabusa is in a wheelchair.

Aiii

So not worth it
Misawa died in the ring. It was mostly years of abuse on his body, but it's happened before.

So you think if someone broke their neck in the US in one of these matches on i-ppv that it would not end pro wrestling right now?

Imagine what kind of a field day news channels and websites would have with the dangerous pro wrestling companies that ask their performers to risk life and limb every day.

I'm not so sure really.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
So you think if someone broke their neck in the US in one of these matches on i-ppv that it would not end pro wrestling right now?

Imagine what kind of a field day news channels and websites would have with the dangerous pro wrestling companies that ask their performers to risk life and limb every day.

I'm not so sure really.

If Owen's death didn't do it, I highly doubt that would. There would be a field day on the news stations like with Benoit, but wrestling would still exist. At most, they might be able to unionize.

Aiii

So not worth it
That was when wrestling was extremely popular though. Plus in a time when we weren't nearly as political correct as we've become now.

Jamie OD

I'm not so sure really.

Happened to an indy wrestler recently and all it's done to wrestling as a whole is create a viral video.

Misawa died in the ring. It was mostly years of abuse on his body, but it's happened before.
In Japan though.

Never underestimate the media and their ability to tie it in with the current conversations on head trauma in football. I'm surprised they haven't started going after it already.

I'm not saying it would end wrestling but I think companies should pull back more than test the line. I'm glad Money in the Bank has stopped escalating as much. I'm going for entertainment not the possibility of a guy dying.

Ithil

Right click, save as. What a magical bail out gif.

Punk is so intentionally hammy as a heel now that's he's hilarious. Like his absurd facial expressions when Cena/Ryback were fighting over his belt, if he's gonna be a super cowardly and evil heel, he's gonna go all the way.

Also, the best part of last week's RAW ending was Punk's eyes peeking over the top of the guardrail in the background while the Shield took on Ryback.

You guys realize how silly CM Punk looks next to the Rock Physically?

Phil had 8 months to get in shape, e looks worse now than ever.

Punk is so intentionally hammy as a heel now that's he's hilarious. Like his absurd facial expressions when Cena/Ryback were fighting over his belt, if he's gonna be a super cowardly and evil heel, he's gonna go all the way.

Also, the best part of last week's RAW ending was Punk's eyes peeking over the top of the guardrail in the background while the Shield took on Ryback.

That was good :)

Aiii

So not worth it
You guys realize how silly CM Punk looks next to the Rock Physically?

Phil had 8 months to get in shape, e looks worse now than ever.

That was good :)

Let's talk when Rock spends fifteen minutes on the mat in a sleeper hold, because he can't keep up due to only training his muscles for his movies instead of working on stamina and endurance training.

Heretic

Let's talk when Rock spends fifteen minutes on the mat in a sleeper hold, because he can't keep up due to only trading his muscles for his movies instead of working on stamina and endurance training.

So selling a hold is a bad thing. Gotcha.

Kaladin

Can anyone link me to a clip of the Ricardo Rodriguez MITB spot where he nearly killed himself?

Edit: Never mind, found it, it was TLC

Rocks selling of the go to sleep was the best I have seen so far.

Does anyone have that gif of him spitting and crawling on the mat afterwards?

Anyone? What about the weird lens morph version? I laugh so hard when I see that one.

Top Bottom