• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin |OT| Dean Ambrose, Muscleless Agent of SHIELD, Every Week :(

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

thuway

Am I the only one who is enjoying this? This verbal exchange is better than 90% of exchanges we have on these "3 hour mundane Raws".

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
You notice Cena's shirt is in Nexus colors but he swore he would never wear those colors

Alucard

Banned
Wait...WILL THIS BE THE NIGHT THAT ZIGGLER CASHES IN ON BIG SHOW?! DAT SWERVE!

(doubt it. Think they want Show to hold the belt for a while, and he needs to settle things with Sheamus...although those guys don't need a belt between them at this point)

Judderman

drawer by drawer
He swore "til death do us part", too.

lf0kR.gif

Alucard

Banned
Am I the only one who is enjoying this? This verbal exchange is better than 90% of exchanges we have on these "3 hour mundane Raws".

Nope. I enjoyed that as well. The lie detector test is a little lame, but it's something different, and the lines that Miz and Punk exchanged were solid.

Kaladin

So what else is next after the tag team match? Show's pacing seems very off.

Halo 4 time. I can't watch the rest of this.

There is a Khali match probably, um.....probably another random tag match, something to do with a mid-card feud on Smackdown and Vince.

krae_man

Wait...WILL THIS BE THE NIGHT THAT ZIGGLER CASHES IN ON BIG SHOW?! DAT SWERVE!

(doubt it. Think they want Show to hold the belt for a while, and he needs to settle things with Sheamus...although those guys don't need a belt between them at this point)

How would that happen with Sheamus and Cena winning and celebrating in the ring? They will attack him for no reason if he even tries to cash in.

Top Bottom