• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin |OT| Dean Ambrose, Muscleless Agent of SHIELD, Every Week :(

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

UberTag

Ziggler loses his briefcase, and I'm taking a break from WWE
Fuck this I'm done. This is such shit. It's like they fucking HATE anyone that challenges their PG fucking bullshit. I just can't watch this shit. I've been fucking watching this shit like an idiot for years now, and it's been dogshit for nearly a decade now. I know it sounds like a mark or a fanboy of good talent or whatever, but that's how I honestly feel.

Fuck this.
Promises, promises.

You guys need to back this up with stated assurances to boycott the WWE product that's posted in the OP and strictly enforced by the rest of WrassleGAF.

Really stretching for stories and feuds now. They simply can't decide how they want Ziggler and Cena to feud. Over AJ, the briefcase, what next?

ecurbj

Ziggler will win. Shield stops Cena. Cena proceeds to squash Nexus.

Holy shit, I was right. Nothing happened.

Maybe Vince is going to use the match to officially make Ziggler look legit, and ready to cash in for the title. He has to prove it to the filthy WWE universe that he can beat the top dawgz. ALSO the shield will help Ziggler win I'm sure because it's a bullshit match anyway.

I hope you guys are right and I agree with you guys too.

Ithil

If Cena takes the MITB...

GuGul.gif

Cena can get a title shot any time, ever. The only logical outcome is Ziggler getting the big win.

Also, I am 100% expecting Khali as the opponent with an embarrassingly bad match following.

Alucard

Banned
Maybe Vince is going to use the match to officially make Ziggler look legit, and ready to cash in for the title. He has to prove it to the filthy WWE universe that he can beat the top dawgz. ALSO the shield will help Ziggler win I'm sure because it's a bullshit match anyway.

If The Shield doesn't get involved, then Ziggler has to go over cleanly. Cena winning would just be facepalm after facepalm.

ecurbj

MADDOX!!!! Come on dude!! He should at least have some theme music. Jesus...

Randy Orton? Here we go with his five moves of doom.

"With the kickoff of WrestleMania season just around the corner, a scenario that could play out would be for Dolph Ziggler to put his Money in the Bank briefcase on the line in a match against John Cena. Cena winning the briefcase pave the way for him wrestling The Rock at WrestleMania for the WWE title if Rock is champion after the Royal Rumble.

Ziggler’s contract is technically for the SmackDown brand’s World Heavyweight title, but WWE can get away with Cena wanting his rematch against The Rock.

If Punk’s title reign ends at the Royal Rumble, he is the likely candidate to attempt breaking the Undertaker’s streak on April 7th, 2013."

Looks like Meltzer was right on the money with this one.

Izick

Cena needs something to do while Punk is feuding with Rock at RR. Shield (mainly AmBLOWS) is the new Nexus/Kane.

I think it's spelled "Ambrose".

Take off your goggles. He doesn't do anything.

He's one of the only people in the company with a personality. He's one of the only people in the company that is a good wrestler. He's one of the only reasons I don't get the feeling to blow my brains out when I watch Raw.

chogidogs

This was Maddox's plan all along. He doesn't need a contract. Only a chance to win one... every week... for the rest of his life.

Sanjuro

He's one of the only people in the company with a personality. He's one of the only people in the company that is a good wrestler. He's one of the only reasons I don't get the feeling to blow my brains out when I watch Raw.

...but he hasn't done anything noteworthy. Ryback has done more than he has to this point.

Top Bottom