• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin |OT| Dean Ambrose, Muscleless Agent of SHIELD, Every Week :(

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
I honestly think the list is that way due to lack of votes, so the MoE is way off.

Sunflower said that about 40 people voted.

new page Page:

standard_xlarge.jpg

WrassleGAF. You guys are far more entertaining than Football/Soccer GAF. I feel like you guys maybe the community to benefit from Mulled Wine kindness come this festive period (that's gifts via Steam not naked pictures or owt).

WrassleGAF. You guys are far more entertaining than Football/Soccer GAF. I feel like you guys maybe the community to benefit from Mulled Wine kindness come this festive period (that's gifts via Steam not naked pictures or owt).

Maybe we should visit that thread. We can post about the time Sheamus visited Anfield.

Sheamus went to Anfield? You're making me dislike him more.

Exact same thought! At least Wade Barrett supports the team on his doorstep, Sheamus has to swim the Irish Sea to see his team. He should support Derry, or Cork or whoever plays in Ireland. I bet he supports the Heat too.

I think the future I won't use a number out of five for my star ratings, but rather use the name of the star and values will be determined by the estimated mass of that star.
I give this thread a Proxima Centauri.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Off the top of my head, I can recall Persepolis admitting that he has an Ultramantis Black t-shirt.

That's it. That's the only time he's been mentioned in the last month and yet he's the fourth most popular wrestler here? It doesn't make sense. I can rationalize every other person on that list being there except him.

I suspect foul play here.
Indeed. An investigation must be had!

Mr. Sam

I will start an inquiry. Witnesses will be heard and a four hundred page report published with an executive summary.

I like the entrance but these awful PG crowds of 2012 do them no justice.

I don't know what's worse. The booking or the crowds.

I'm thinking the crowds, but because of the booking. The last RAW was a good example of a crowd that only wanted to see John Cena and didn't react to anything but him. Was shocking.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I like it. The amazing thing is that the colors fit in so well that it looks like that's how it was originally made.

Aiii

So not worth it
Words can't describe how happy I am Cena is not doing AJ for real. I was afraid for so long!

No burial and firing for AJ, yay.

strobogo

Banned
What if people actually do like Ryback? You know what is awesome in pro wrestling? Big dudes who throw little dudes around with intensity. Ryback fills that gap that has been wide open since Mark Henry has been out.

I just now remembered that I suggest to Sandman that December's thread should be named after Ultramantis, due to his Christmas obsession, lol.

I've seen those pictures so many times before but I just noticed for the first time that a little bit of his face is blurred in the first one, nice attention to detail.

Surprised Cena didn't go to the reunion wearing a shirt with a cartoon picture of himself on it.

Aiii

So not worth it
What if people actually do like Ryback? You know what is awesome in pro wrestling? Big dudes who throw little dudes around with intensity. Ryback fills that gap that has been wide open since Mark Henry has been out.

Cesaro does it better. Hell, even Sheamus is better at picking up heavy guys.

Aiii

So not worth it
Now that's actually great to see. Cena and Bryan are bound to become real friends because of this. As a result, Bryan will be getting a huge push soon.

Get over it, man. She's sucking him off.

She is way to shy to do that anyways, your trolling is failing.

Aiii

So not worth it
What trolling? You're in denial.

She's either dating Punk or is still with Trent. Either way I don't care who she is with, as long as its not Cena, so yay for Nikki " I'm the ugly one so I got bigger bobs now" Bella.

What do you guys think, were they together long before the divorce? Talk about a scandal.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
'nerdy' girls are typically the let's say friendliest ones.

i heard so many stories about the girls in band in my high school

SoulPlaya

more money than God
She's either dating Punk or is still with Trent. Either way I don't care who she is with, as long as its not Cena, so yay for Nikki " I'm the ugly one so I got bigger bobs now" Bella.
Why not Cena? Punk is dating Lita, I thought, and it's not like Punk's history of treating women is any better (or worse) than Cena's.

Aiii

So not worth it
Why not Cena? Punk is dating Lita, I thought, and it's not like Punk's history of treating women is any better (or worse) than Cena's.

Dating Cena gets you buried sooner or later. That's all I care about.

What AJ does in her personal life I could care less about, as long as she's successful in her career.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Dating Cena gets you buried sooner or later. That's all I care about.

What AJ does in her personal life I could care less about, as long as she's successful in her career.
Dating Punk gets you released (Maria and Beth Pheonix).

Top Bottom