• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin |OT| Dean Ambrose, Muscleless Agent of SHIELD, Every Week :(

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
PLEASE SET UP WADE/CEASRO at TLC PLEASE SET UP WADE/CEASRO at TLC PLEASE SET UP WADE/CEASRO at TLC PLEASE SET UP WADE/CEASRO at TLC PLEASE SET UP WADE/CEASRO at TLCPLEASE SET UP WADE/CEASRO at TLCPLEASE SET UP WADE/CEASRO at TLCPLEASE SET UP WADE/CEASRO at TLCPLEASE SET UP WADE/CEASRO at TLC

Cena vs Dolph in a ladder match makes sense to me. Dolph can get the win without Cena having to be pinned, submitted, counted out, or Dairy Queened. Although, just last week Cena won pretty handily after retweaking his knee, only to promptly no sell it by RUNNING and diving back into the ring and immediately FUing Dolph. So, who knows. But the idea is some nonsensical awful decision. It might end up that way if Cena wins, but not of Dolph wins. And considering that Dolph has pinned new super face Miz and Orton twice in the past 3 weeks, I think there is a pretty solid change of Dolph winning, with Cena not having to actually drop a fall.

Yeah, this could actually just be WWE trying to legitimize Dolph before he wins the title.

At least, one can hope...

Wow, great fucking match. Loved how he picked up Kofi straight from the ground into the Neutralizer. That was just a great match. I actually watched instead of just listening to the audio.

Alucard

Banned
Oh, shit. What a deadlift by Cesaro. Really impressive stuff.

Gotta give props to the WWE for how they're building this guy up.

Ithil

izs7FlUyjNNKr.gif

That match, and that ending.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
without spoiling too much

main event is the lie detector test

shhhhhield

ryback

vince mcmahon

heyman guys

we're totally out of time!

ecurbj

His theme song is awesome too. The bass is ridiculous on good speakers or earphones. He is an all around good Superstar. They should bring that European title back though and give it to Cesaro. Bring the Lightheavyweight title and let Gabriel fight for it. Bring the Hardcore title back.

Ahhh WWE. Your killing me!

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
Loved how he lifted Kofi there to finish the match.

I hate how no crowd shows him any love, he's easily one of the top workers right now period.

Ithil

Loved how he lifted Kofi there to finish the match.

I hate how no crowd shows him any love, he's easily one of the top workers right now period.

They need a properly smark city. I can't even remember the last time when they were in one.

A Chicago, New York, Toronto or Philadelphia crowd would eat up his power moves.

His theme song is awesome too. The bass is ridiculous on good speakers or earphones. He is an all around good Superstar. They should bring that European title back though and give it to Cesaro. Bring the Lightheavyweight title and let Gabriel fight for it. Bring the Hardcore title back.

Ahhh WWE. Your killing me!

No way, I love his theme, and I'm not even a rap fan.

I personally don't think it's a good theme just from how the crowd reacts (or more accurately, doesn't) to it. I get the feeling the crowd just thinks of Cesaro as just some faceless heel when he should be right up there with Ziggler and Barrett among the company's standout midcard heels.

Top Bottom