• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin |OT| Dean Ambrose, Muscleless Agent of SHIELD, Every Week :(

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
I've been playing video games this entire time. What have I missed on Raw so far?

The Shield beat up Kane and Daniel Bryan.

There was a surprisingly good match between Alberto Del Rio and Sin Cara.

Brad Maddox came back and jobbed to Randy Orton.

Cena is going to win the MITB briefcase from Ziggler at the next PPV.

That's all.

zychi

Banned
rock stepping in to mess with cena's match.

shield comes out and fixed the problem

replace rock with shield and shield with rock if you want.

ziggler retains, but not cleanly.

if wwe gives cena TWO cases in one year, i'm done. they can bring back the wolfpac, nwo, dx, and hart foundation, i'm done for good if cena wins the case.

gurudyne

Heyman shows up, doesn't say a word for a full 90 seconds. Most engrossing thing on the show. Then Cena shows up with this stupid not-quite-meta-plot and my nuts are in a vice. This show is exhausting and not in a satisfactory way. Reading GAF at work is now one of the last things keeping me watching this crap.

Teddy's proclamation = Shield interrupts are getting more predictable.

tumblr_me4qrzuPts1r4ocu1o1_500.png

Izick

Who's title will be on the line? The face's title, or *dingdingdingding*THE HEEL'S TITLE*dingdingdingding*? It's up to you. *wink*

Htown

You have GOT to be shitting me. Why in the FUCK would they have Ziggler put up his briefcase against Cena?

Because Vince McMahon said so.

No, seriously. He came out to the ring and "encouraged" Vickie Guerrero to make the match a ladder match for the briefcase so that John Cena could win it.

I feel like in all of these Vince-Vickie segments, Vickie is just standing in for Creative, and we're just seeing the way things actually happen backstage.

"But maybe the match should involve John Cena..."

Htown

The poll doesn't matter. Nobody's title is changing hands.

The Raw Active stuff is a sham.

Top Bottom