• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin |OT| Dean Ambrose, Muscleless Agent of SHIELD, Every Week :(

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

ecurbj

someone have a good cesaro fist pump gif?
6783%20-%20antonio_cesaro%20autoplay_gif%20gif%20video_game%20wwe%20wwe_13.gif

No way, I love his theme, and I'm not even a rap fan.

Cesaro used Malenko's theme when he was in FCW. He even synced up his entrance to it.

Btw, he was using Malenko's theme in FCW, for those of you who didn't watch that.

Dean Malenko acknowledge that its his theme on twitter

Wasn't aware that it's semi-official ^^

I like it as a song, but it just doesn't hit very hard, in my opinion. There are certainly worse themes though. And at least it doesn't start with his catch phrase; I'm sooooo sick of themes that do that!

Ithil

Wasn't aware that it's semi-official ^^

I like it as a song, but it just doesn't hit very hard, in my opinion. There are certainly worse themes though. And at least it doesn't start with his catch phrase; I'm sooooo sick of themes that do that!

They should just add something small to the start, to give it a kick. Like Punk having the static added to Cult of Personality. NOT a voice, just some kind of cue.

UberTag

We're supposed to believe Ziggles is stupid and that the almighty Vince has stripped all of the briefcase's mystical "cash-in" powers away from it until Cena wins it at TLC.

Top Bottom