• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin |OT| Dean Ambrose, Muscleless Agent of SHIELD, Every Week :(

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Ithil

tumblr_me4qrzuPts1r4ocu1o1_500.png

No Bryan vs Angle?

Because Vince McMahon said so.

No, seriously. He came out to the ring and "encouraged" Vickie Guerrero to make the match a ladder match for the briefcase so that John Cena could win it.

I feel like in all of these Vince-Vickie segments, Vickie is just standing in for Creative, and we're just seeing the way things actually happen backstage.

"But maybe the match should involve John Cena..."
It is out of sheer morbid curiosity that I'm tuning in right now. Hopefully they recap this or something, since I'm at a loss for words.
Can't have Ziggler getting too over now. The Internets like him too much.

Isn't that right, Mr. Ryder?

This fucking company...

Ithil

It's almost a good thing the Swiss Death isn't his finisher, because it really can come out of no where at any point in a match, not just the ending.

BlazinAm

If this match makes all these guys look good then it is not a waste. Don't really understand why a tag-team match would not have suffice.

strobogo

Banned
Cena vs Dolph in a ladder match makes sense to me. Dolph can get the win without Cena having to be pinned, submitted, counted out, or Dairy Queened. Although, just last week Cena won pretty handily after retweaking his knee, only to promptly no sell it by RUNNING and diving back into the ring and immediately FUing Dolph. So, who knows. But the idea is some nonsensical awful decision. It might end up that way if Cena wins, but not of Dolph wins. And considering that Dolph has pinned new super face Miz and Orton twice in the past 3 weeks, I think there is a pretty solid change of Dolph winning, with Cena not having to actually drop a fall.

Top Bottom